Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Skeezy posted:

Have you checked out NXT R Evolution or whatever they called it?

The NXT "PPV" events are so so good. Finn Balor owns, Hideo Itami owns, Zayn and Owens feuding now (again whatever) owns.

Triple H owns for making NXT super awesome.

elf help book posted:

if you havent, watch the last nxt "ppv" "NXT Takeover: R Evolution"

will do :thx:

the one i watched last night was pretty funny. the second dude came out doing the grudge spider thing and i was lol'ing and the audience was hype but then they weren't. it just seems like all the poo poo from those clips of 90s wrestling condensed into a show and that is awesome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
The thing with wrestling being fake made me really sad as a kid

then I realized it made stuff like the time Mankind demanded he be slammed facefirst into a pile of thumb tacks more epic

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Anyways since I think it's a Network exclusive I highly recommend dropping 9.99 for the Paul Heyman Beyond the Ring.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I hardly know nothing about wrestling and it's some drat win.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
doesnt it make it a little better that its fake, cause you get to be armchair writer and also try to figure out what parts are not happening as they are intended

like when lesnar goes ape poo poo sunday and snaps rollins in two and then fashions his bones into daggers while danzig's how the god's kill plays in the background

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Wormskull posted:

Anyways since I think it's a Network exclusive I highly recommend dropping 9.99 for the Paul Heyman Beyond the Ring.

gonna watch this tonight at the gym if there is a vita or cell phone wwe app

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

paul heyman is god

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
i overanalyze everything so all writing is fun

i get incredibly disappointed when they drop the ball, like when hogan left as Mr. America and they just did a little "UHHH SUDDENLY MCMAHON KNOWS IT'S HULK HOGAN SO HE GOT FIRED" thing

the matrix mmo had them rewrite huge parts of the plot because an npc got killed thanks to a gm being lazy and that owned a lot

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Doctor Goat posted:

the matrix mmo had them rewrite huge parts of the plot because an npc got killed thanks to a gm being lazy and that owned a lot

Where can I read about this?

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

Skeezy posted:

Where can I read about this?

I don't exactly remember but someone here probably knows.

I'll be damned if I can find anything on it but I'm not making it up.

ROBO_ERECTUS
Sep 5, 2007

Let me take you for a ride.
I got Immortals, its pretty kickass, except stamina meters can suck my dick.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

immortals is very glitchy, sometimes the computer ai switches out their dude but for some reason the previous guy is still there but invisible so it's like im fighting a 2v1...

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Dexters Secret posted:

immortals is very glitchy, sometimes the computer ai switches out their dude but for some reason the previous guy is still there but invisible so it's like im fighting a 2v1...

are you sure you aren't playing on Cena difficulty

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

also i'm kind of glad for the stamina system since by the time i run out of stamina my phone has reached roughly a million degrees. i wish they made a case for the nexus 5 that allowed the back to breathe a bit.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

You know I have this fancy fuckall case for my phone yet I've never dropped it. Murphys law.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

i think I'm going to get a bumper case for my phone, which is something that only protects the rims and not the back side at all. that should keep it from getting too hot.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Play outside

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Dexters Secret posted:

i think I'm going to get a bumper case for my phone, which is something that only protects the rims and not the back side at all. that should keep it from getting too hot.

phones just get hot now, people are ok with that for stupid 3d graphics

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

elf help book posted:

when it gets so hot that it's uncomfortable to touch the screen it's worrisome.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

This thread must never die. We must expose all of imp zone to the wonders of soap opera for men.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Watch Lucha Underground

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

elf help book posted:

gently caress it owns that i can play pokemon heart gold on my phone (said as brows are singed away)

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

gently caress, I should of called the thread that. Like Suplex's onto the practice mat. These are the days of our lives.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
Lesnar walks in on Cena and rollins arguing about who would be best suited for the belt and seth runs away crying to triple h who has Cena put on trial for getting his friends fired but sting volunteers to be cenas lawyer and he skates

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
http://www.gamefaqs.com/n64/914112-wwf-no-mercy/faqs/9627 look at all this crazy poo poo

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Budget Dracula
Jun 6, 2007

did the japanese give up on making wrestling games? has there been anything post fire pro returns that is worth playing? wwe allstars and legends of wrestlemania were such letdowns

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

WWE 2K16 is probably gonna be good... 2K15 is insanely feature stripped because it's a new engine. -_-

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Dexters Secret posted:

WWE 2K16 is probably gonna be good... 2K15 is insanely feature stripped because it's a new engine. -_-

it wont be good

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
the bunny
is
sting

can anyone confirm?

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

elf help book posted:

it wont be good

They should put it on steam

Mr.Fahrenheit
Dec 27, 2012

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

i forgot all about this haha

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Dexters Secret posted:

nyope

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

they have never and will never make a good game

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

even with all its faults WWE 2K14 was pretty fun

Mountain Lightning
Aug 8, 2008

Romance Dawn For
The New World!
if you like super amazing wrestling games then you should play fire pro wrestling returns on ps2. its on psn and you can download custom rosters and poo poo. its hard as heck to really get the hang of it but it has landmine deathmatch as a match type so it owns a lot.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
everyone GREAT NEWS!

a fellow imp gave me WWE network!

I'm not gonna say who unless he wants me to because i don't want him to get banned from it or whatever illegal poo poo but holy poo poo this owns

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
wrestlemania 28.... taker vs HHH hell in a cell

so good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mountain Lightning
Aug 8, 2008

Romance Dawn For
The New World!

Black Baby Goku posted: