Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Ghandi getting banned from Xbox live

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.
I'm hungry

for justice

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Actually Ghandi's gaming persona was completely different from his political self. He'd grab the controller and go berserk on his opponent's asses.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Blackheart posted:

Actually Ghandi's gaming persona was completely different from his political self. He'd grab the controller and go berserk on his opponent's asses.
Haha, wow. I'm picturing this, and I'm laughing at the imagery, of Ghandi being very violent, and loud, and saying swears at people.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Blackheart posted:

ghamdi loved going into men's asses

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Blackheart posted:

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Sir AIDS posted:

Sauces (sriracha, ketchup, etc) are allowed

Lol.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

[Sucks down an entire bottle of Sriracha] I am become BOBRACHA! Destroyer of Worlds!!!

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
I ate a 16 oz steak yesterday and im still hungry so im gonna say I am constantly on a hunger strike

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Pewdiepie posted:

[Sucks down an entire bottle of Sriracha] I am become BOBRACHA! Destroyer of Worlds!!!

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

accurate

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Pewdiepie posted:

Cymbal Monkey
Apr 16, 2009

Lift Your Little Paws Like Antennas to Heaven!
Already ordered Chinese food, OP.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
#JesusAIDS

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Sir AIDS posted:

The mods are continuously gassing the awesome General Chat Threads for being "BYOB" (Let me guess, these assclowns also probably think having friends IRL is "BYOB"). We WILL NOT stand for this! Starting today we will stop eating (water is allowed). When people start dieing the mods will have a legion of pissed off gamer moms, friends, and guild mates to deal with.

It's already 9 in the morning my time. I have not had breakfast yet. I am not joking around. If this thread is gassed I am killing myself.

i"M going to blow you away with the ISIS 50 caliber machine gun like the gross video fUCKER

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

mysterious loyall X posted:

i"M going to blow you away with the ISIS 50 caliber machine gun like the gross video fUCKER

What the HEll is your problem

Mr.Fahrenheit
Dec 27, 2012
I am contacting the UN for the mods crimes against humanity. If this doesn't work out I will sit in the middle of the street and set myself on fire, with a sign saying "FREE THE IMPS"

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

pissing out my rear end in fear

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Sir AIDS posted:

What the HEll is your problem

Ever heard of a troll? Check his post count.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm so loving hungry

night slime
May 14, 2014
Sir aids

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine
I just has lunch, wish I'd seen this thread sooner. :sweatdrop:

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

I'm eating dinner. Sorry, Sir AIDS. If we both die, though, there won't be anyone left to make a badass Terminator FPS.

Mr.Fahrenheit
Dec 27, 2012
*pours gas over body* good bye imps

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Black Baby Goku posted:

I'm so loving hungry

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Without trying I have not actually had food yet. Only red bulls.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Goddamnit. This thread just reminded me that I forgot about my toast. Good rye, gone to waste.

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Goddamnit. This thread just reminded me that I forgot about my toast. Good rye, gone to waste.

Rye Bread is basically the Mario 64 of the bread world: Reliable and awesome, but it becomes a slog if you have too much in one sitting.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Sir AIDS posted:

Rye Bread is basically the Mario 64 of the bread world: Reliable and awesome, but it becomes a slog if you have too much in one sitting.

I just put it back in the toaster and ate it anyway.

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Ever heard of a troll? Check his post count.

I'm never going back to badgame because I'm scared of getting trolled and flamed by my former posting friend Lyle.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

why does badgame send you the password you chose to your email

are they really stored in just a plain text file

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013
Alright IMPS!!! We're Invading PHIZ!!! Let's show those PBR drinking assholes what it's really like to be awesome... http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3696235

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Gahndi was a skinhead.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Sir AIDS posted:

Alright IMPS!!! We're Invading PHIZ!!! Let's show those PBR drinking assholes what it's really like to be awesome... http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3696235

why tho

im too malnourished to troll

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wormskull posted:

Gahndi was a skinhead.

program666
Aug 22, 2013

A giant carnivorous dinosaur
Toasting on a AIDS bread

Mr.Fahrenheit
Dec 27, 2012

Dexters Secret posted:

why tho

im too malnourished to troll

it hasn't even been a full day and you're malnourished jesus christ

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

zen death robot posted:

poo poo this isn't the dinner thread, sorry!

you monster

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Mr.Fahrenheit posted:

it hasn't even been a full day and you're malnourished jesus christ

my hair is already falling out and it's starting with my pubes