Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr.Fahrenheit
Dec 27, 2012

Swelter Discharge posted:

all games cuz im a lone wolf who fights alone

misanthrope gaming ftw!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soral
May 30, 2009

3 is the worst number of players in split screen games

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

Fall from Heaven II is great if you want to spend half a year playing one game

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

OMFG FURRY posted:

Fall from Heaven II is great if you want to spend half a year playing one game

It's actually not great in any situation.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
Most games that are turn based if any of you are that rear end in a top hat who overthinks things, or does something that takes too long.

Any mission in Perfect Dark that involves keeping a simulant safe because usually if you add more players, you get more enemies, and you still have to protect one sim.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
Hm going to have to go with payday 2 if the people don't have voice or can't read

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
cards against humanity cos when its just the two or three of you you can be secrely racist and laugh at blakcs and hooms.
but when you get a party going theres going to be some hmoos or balcks at the party and you gotta reign it in.

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

VideoGames posted:

cards against humanity cos when its just the two or three of you you can be secrely racist and laugh at blakcs and hooms.
but when you get a party going theres going to be some hmoos or balcks at the party and you gotta reign it in.

hmoos love cards against humanity

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.
mobas

any of them

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx

Kylra posted:

mobas

any of them

The optimal number of players in a moba is zero

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Monopoly

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Any game with erotic content, I suppose.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
Agreed

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp

net cafe scandal posted:

Any game with erotic content, I suppose.

Depends on the type of friends you have, really.

ROBO_ERECTUS
Sep 5, 2007

Let me take you for a ride.
Settlers of Catan, because then the games for like 3 hours.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

every FPS ever has a sweetspot for players per map and people seem to love playing them with three times as many players as needed for a total clusterfuck

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

Bobnumerotres posted:

every FPS ever has a sweetspot for players per map and people seem to love playing them with three times as many players as needed for a total clusterfuck

facing worlds with 32 people on it is wonderful

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp
Facing Worlds is good, but Phobos is criminally underrated. Deck 16 is also pretty sweet.

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.
Skyrim

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
Mario Party games are really bad to begin with, and the more humans you add into the mix the worse they get.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Psycobladder posted:

Settlers of Catan, because then the games for like 3 hours.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
Saturn Bomberman shrunk the sprites and (I think) had only one map once you went above 8 players.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

• Locked thread