Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

The Hebug posted:

I vote for your list of differences between JP and NA so we can keep track of what is coming up.

Sure, why not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
Art

Pilfered Pallbearers
Aug 2, 2007

Here representing the three ronia/two lubu club aka ultimate devil team club.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

BGrifter posted:

A decent starter team for new players.

Edit: my post is a fraud, only one Ronia is +297ed.

I hate you so much. You and all the other (multiple) Rodin havers. :argh:

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Kingnothing posted:

Here representing the three ronia/two lubu club aka ultimate devil team club.

I represent the two Ronia / three Lu Bu Club. I don't know why anyone would want three Lu Bus in a team.

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

I was trying to conserve some of my pal points for the eventual Three Kingdoms pal egg machine but I guess I went overboard. I didn't open the recent mails but I'm almost full and there's no Rare Evo Materials announced for this event.

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

GoodBee posted:

I was trying to conserve some of my pal points for the eventual Three Kingdoms pal egg machine but I guess I went overboard. I didn't open the recent mails but I'm almost full and there's no Rare Evo Materials announced for this event.

According to PDX, we're getting Rare Evo Materials in the PAL Machine starting tomorrow.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

I represent the two Ronia / three Lu Bu Club. I don't know why anyone would want three Lu Bus in a team.

The REM can be a real dick at times.

Plonk
Jun 27, 2009

Probably cheating with the chibi though.

And finally some news on the FotNS collab. I'm ashamed to say that as an once-a-year-IAPer, I won't hesitate in throwing my stones at PAD Kenshiro. Gungho sure hit the nail on this one.

X13Fen
Oct 18, 2006

"Is that an accurate quote? It should be.
I think about it often enough."

DaveWoo posted:

Descendeds

Dark Knight
Zhao Yun
Grimoire
Medjed
This Dragon Dungeon (Not sure what the English translation is)

Literally translated it reads "Massive Sword Dragon". Could well end up being something else, given Diagordos' super weird kanji.

Also, completely apropos of nothing, I was very sad there was no Godzilla collab when the movie came out last year. Would've thought it'd be a shoe-in, but I guess Toho producing their own mobile game killed that idea.

X13Fen fucked around with this message at 07:36 on Jan 23, 2015

Egoist
Aug 19, 2010

Love myself today
Let you go today
Lipstick Apathy

Evil Fluffy posted:

I hate you so much. You and all the other (multiple) Rodin havers. :argh:

I have 3 Ronias in 1 godfest.

One day I'll have the rank to man them all.....

Casull
Aug 13, 2005

:catstare: :catstare: :catstare:
Whoever said to swap out my Ronia for Hera-Ur for Twinlits: Thanks! That went really well.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!

October Revolution posted:

I have 3 Ronias in 1 godfest.

One day I'll have the rank to man them all.....

Yeah the REM is oddly streaky that way. I have an alt account that rolled three consecutive Yomis.

ChikoDemono
Jul 10, 2007

He said that he would stay forever.

Forever wasn't very long...

Hello, I'm ChikoDemono. I'm one of the crazy bastards who rolls starter accounts for people. US, EU, and JP accounts. Thought about doing Korean too, but realized that would break my sanity.

In any case, a non-goon friend could use more buff buddies. Some of you friended him already, but in case others want to take pity on him:

He rolls Flash, Ares, and Kushi.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

BGrifter posted:

The REM can be a real dick at times.

At least a team of Hakus + anything with a water sub-color could work.

But yeah, I don't think a team of Grodins is fun. I've got 4 myself, and 3 of them are just gathering dust.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!

But yeah, I don't think a team of Grodins is fun. I've got 4 myself, and 3 of them are just gathering dust.

Five is a little much, but multiple Grodins are really badass with resist leaders like Awoken Ceres.

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!
2/3 on Osiris, RNGsus is with me today.

escape mechanism
Feb 12, 2012

2x skill up rate is active!

0/5 Urd
4/15 Verdandi
2/10 Light Kali

+ 0/3 I&I and 1/2 Generate earth dragon.

That will do PAD, that will do. (But please drop more red fruits next week)

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Apocalypse 5/15
Verdandi 2/15
L. Kali 0/5
Haku 1/5
Genbu 2/5
Urd ... Silly Norn red fruits are for Ronias.

Bonus points if you guess which mon is the one I really want to skill.

trucutru fucked around with this message at 09:17 on Jan 23, 2015

Ultima66
Sep 2, 2008

1/5 Apocalypse
3/8 Kali #1 (had 2 skill ups already)
1/5 Kali #2
1/5 Osiris

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!
Yolo rolls for armor knights:

1st roll Arcline (not the one I wanted but not bad either)
2nd roll L I L I T H

So much for the reduced healer girl rate!

Edit: Granny Sonia evo mats are out, she uses all the five dragons just like i predicted (zaerog, both twin dragons, threedia and defoud)
Also she has 3 awakenings in her base form meaning you can fully awaken her by feeding enough copies before evoing.

FrickenMoron fucked around with this message at 09:44 on Jan 23, 2015

Chewbot
Dec 2, 2005

My Revenge Meat!
Three rolls on rem:

Arcline
MUSE
Delgado

gently caress, I think I should stop.

Edit: holy poo poo, got Creuse on the 5th roll.

Chewbot fucked around with this message at 09:47 on Jan 23, 2015

escape mechanism
Feb 12, 2012

FrickenMoron posted:

2nd roll L I L I T H

It took ten rolls but I have Nim now so I can go all out on Urd. (9/10 golds too including two Delgado and the silver was a dupe Chrono turtle)

FrickenMoron posted:

Edit: Granny Sonia evo mats are out, she uses all the five dragons just like i predicted (zaerog, both twin dragons, threedia and defoud)
Also she has 3 awakenings in her base form meaning you can fully awaken her by feeding enough copies before evoing.

I just realised Zaerog has a number in his name too.

Those mats are very achievable for a late game player. I was worried they were going to go for something stamina expensive like all Zaerog uvos or the ult Fagans.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Chewbot posted:

Three rolls on rem:

Arcline
MUSE
Delgado

gently caress, I think I should stop.

Edit: holy poo poo, got Creuse on the 5th roll.

Are you kidding me?

Ok, I've never tried rolling during a non-godfest, and I have accumulated quite a few stones. How bad could it be?

9 rolls. 3 gold. 3 wee jas.

Yeah, gently caress pad, and gently caress you all you luck-havers.

trucutru fucked around with this message at 10:27 on Jan 23, 2015

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

Why are people rolling REM outside of godfest right now? Is this carnival, like, super special or something?

Also, used the pal points from the stream event to do a ten pull on the Pal Egg Machine. Fingers crossed for angelit so I can uevo a l/l Ra even though I know the chances are super low. Didn't get what I wanted but figured y'all would like to see my results:

(sorry for the size)
This makes 4 devilits I've rolled and have no plans for.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

slouch posted:

Why are people rolling REM outside of godfest right now? Is this carnival, like, super special or something?

Also, used the pal points from the stream event to do a ten pull on the Pal Egg Machine. Fingers crossed for angelit so I can uevo a l/l Ra even though I know the chances are super low. Didn't get what I wanted but figured y'all would like to see my results:

(sorry for the size)
This makes 4 devilits I've rolled and have no plans for.

In my case it's because I am an idiot. (First and last time I roll outside a godfest)

The carnival is *supposed* to have high rates for the armor knights, who rock. Specially Muse, who is among the top of the top subs.

Chewbot
Dec 2, 2005

My Revenge Meat!

slouch posted:

Aside from being the first time you can get Knights in NA, statistically the chances are much better this carnival since 3x chance includes only 15 characters (5 of which are knights), and isn't all jacked up to include ur-chimera and golems and other garbage at a higher chance.

Chewbot fucked around with this message at 10:55 on Jan 23, 2015

Yermaw Zahoor
Feb 24, 2009
Anyone got an unevolved D/D Batman or Vamp? If so, please put them up as I'm needing to get some red orbs from Draggie.

LumpyGumby
Feb 22, 2012

"Here's the world famous hockey player sitting in the penalty box for slashing..."
-Snoopy Brown
42g - 65a - 107pts
106gp - 317PIMS

Yermaw Zahoor posted:

Anyone got an unevolved D/D Batman or Vamp? If so, please put them up as I'm needing to get some red orbs from Draggie.

Add me, I put one up.

302 498 268

I usually run a max Horus and max Awoken Kagu, but also LMeta, Athena or Bastet/Isis.

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

FrickenMoron posted:

2nd roll L I L I T H

That's actually not as bad as 5 spirit jewels imo.

Edit: well I took a look at Defoud... That seems hard.

THE AWESOME GHOST fucked around with this message at 13:01 on Jan 23, 2015

Lumen
Oct 12, 2009
Ugh, 0/10 for Haku earlier this week, and 0/10 for Kali today. Runs like this are so frustrating.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Vampire: 1/1 and done (I'm lazy ok?)

Sakuya: 1/1 up to SL3!

Haku: 1/9.... Up to SL3.

gently caress you game.

opaopa13
Jul 25, 2007

EB: i'm in a rocket pack and i am about to blast off into space. it should be sweet.
I would have voted for "Hello Kitty, Goku and Kenshiro team up to fight Bowser", but this is the 2nd best thread title you could have gone with.

Casull posted:

Whoever said to swap out my Ronia for Hera-Ur for Twinlits: Thanks! That went really well.

You're welcome!

A few stupid pulls on the stupid REM instead of waiting for FotNS like any non-idiot would do:

Light Shining Swordsman (new!)
Fire Wizard, Laila (new!)
RED CHESTER (new!)
Rei Sirius (new!)
Water Dragon Swordsman (new!)
Dragon Samurai (I can now build an all-Dragon Samurai team :gonk:)

Well, at least I got a bunch of stuff from the Carnival instead of just random junk. Trying to figure out where I'd actually use Red Chester, since I already have multiple pretty solid Wednesday - Legend teams...

Karnegal
Dec 24, 2005

Is it... safe?
Apocalypse - 0/5
D Kali - 1/10

Gotta farm me some more lits so my 2 Light Kali's and other D Kali can also get 0 skill ups

Meiteron
Apr 4, 2008

Whoa! You're gonna be a legend!
Spend way too much stamina and stones farming up 35 chasers for Haku.

Spend way too much stamina and time farming up evo mats for all those chasers and evoing them.

Wake up this morning and go 2/5 and 3/5 on skill feedings. Have box filled with useless chasers.

Too bad P&D that was basically my plan all along

Now the only question is do I feed the remaining ones into my Chibi haku, or do I hold them in the very unlikely event I get a dupe at some point?

Ironsolid
Mar 1, 2005

Fishing isn't an addiction, it's a way of life. Everything to gain while losing everything
E: Post sucked, saw the leader skill and use puzzledragonx.

Ironsolid fucked around with this message at 15:20 on Jan 23, 2015

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.
0/10 to start with LKali. :negative:

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

You run chibi haku in the last slot.

Lumen
Oct 12, 2009

Kuros posted:

0/10 to start with LKali. :negative:

0/10 LKali buddies :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
What do people run on Hathor teams? Using solely pickings from my box I threw together ults of Apollo, Valk, Yomi, and Kirin.

• Locked thread