Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.
:supaburn: :supaburn: :supaburn: :supaburn:

It's Heeeeeere!

Okay last month's game real quick;

Highest Scores; Brazilla, Authorman at 74, Optimist with doubt, Bored DG 71, Bran Loghair, UltimoDragonQuest, Pina Coladas, Kitten Kisses, IcePhoenix, Blasmeister, Albertrayon, Achillesforever6 69

Lowest Scores; Deslsaber 36, TransatlanticFoe, Thauros 35, Natalya Fartz 33

Leaderboard; Albertrayon 414, Blasmeister 411, Mukaikubo 406, Maxallen 398, Carver Crisis 392

This one is worth like 80-90 points though, so don't get discouraged.

Questions as follows;

WWE Championship Match, Brock Lesnar versus John Cena versus Seth Rollins (15 points)

Who does the Job (10 Points)

Who Wins the Royal Rumble (30 points)

Will Mizdow eliminate himself after Miz gets eliminated like a good Stunt Double (5 points)

Name either #1 or #30 in the Royal Rumble (5 Points)

Who gets the Most Eliminations (4 points)

Will the Most Eliminations Tie or Beat Roman Reign's Record from Last Year (like 13 or so?) 1 point

Who Lasts the Longest, in Minutes, in the Royal Rumble, either number or person, 5 points

Name 1 Surprise Entrant in the Royal Rumble (2 points)

Tag Team Titles Match, Mizdow Versus Usos 5 points

New Day Versus Exotic Express, 5 points

Who does the Job? 3 points

Form;http://goo.gl/forms/4exKQoO13q

Full Sheet; https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgmlpLEFTqXndERlTmduWm9pbDBYaFl6akFUZ2dPQnc&usp=sharing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I look forward to getting nothing right.

vvv I will find a way vvv

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

IcePhoenix posted:

I look forward to getting nothing right.

this is literally impossible.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Submitted. So loving hype.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
it's really hard to pick surprise entrants if you haven't been paying much attention to wwe tv in the last few weeks

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
Submitted hooray

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

flatluigi posted:

it's really hard to pick surprise entrants if you haven't been paying much attention to wwe tv in the last few weeks

It's not too hard, I don't think you'd need to watch the whole f'n show.

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
Submitted

RIP Diva's match

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

On the championship match, what if you think Cena's gonna win but Seth cashes in? Don't see an option for that.

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

Thauros posted:

On the championship match, what if you think Cena's gonna win but Seth cashes in? Don't see an option for that.

Cena still wins the noted match. The Cash in would be a seperate match and have no bearing.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Memento posted:

It's not too hard, I don't think you'd need to watch the whole f'n show.

i wanted to say randy orton but i didn't know if he had been on tv recently so then my fallback was bo dallas but i didn't know if HE was on tv recently so then my fallback to both of them was sting

and then I found out that yes sting had been on tv recently

v:shobon:v

TransatlanticFoe
Mar 1, 2003

Hell Gem
Submitted, aiming for higher than second to last this time.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I've made my incorrect predictions.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

flatluigi posted:

i wanted to say randy orton but i didn't know if he had been on tv recently so then my fallback was bo dallas but i didn't know if HE was on tv recently so then my fallback to both of them was sting

and then I found out that yes sting had been on tv recently

v:shobon:v

he was trying to drop a hint

friendo55
Jun 28, 2008

Submitted! If only I played every PPV consistently all season.

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

My great-grandfather started Larsen Pork Products with little more than three pigs and a killing hammer. Today, I'm proud to say, we kill more pigs than pig hepatitis.
Apparently I'm in the top 5. Time to ruin that with retarded optimism.

WadeBartender
Aug 18, 2013
I'm already terrible at predictions but I'm even worse at predicting the royal rumble so here goes nothing

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

IcePhoenix posted:

he was trying to drop a hint

Thank you, I'm glad someone got it.

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014
Kept second-guessing myself this time around, I went with what I think are safe picks but there are plausible alternatives to everything this time around.

AlmightyPants
Mar 14, 2001

King of Scheduling
Pillbug
I voted for what I think is being teased as the rational route that's being hinted at.

That said I expect to get negative points.

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS
Cena is going to win everything

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
I have made choices that firmly place faith in WWE to pursue a logical storyline.

Oh god what's wrong with me.

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

Of the two most likely Rumble winners, I'm picking the one I don't want to win. I'll be happy either way!

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Submitted. I have no idea what is really going on in current WWE but because nothing ever changes I still feel like I have a chance

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.
I hope this show sucks less than my predictions.

Uhhlive
Jun 18, 2004

I'm not the public.
I'm the President
I feel less confident in these picks than any of my other picks, of which I have had no confidence.

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
I'm not very confident in any of my picks. My real predication for how the main event will go would require several more text boxes.

And gently caress the haters, I still have hope that Paige will do one of her cool moves and/or we get to hear ~*brie mo0ode*~

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

My predictions are as worthless as my posting.

checksin
Nov 23, 2006

I joined the new sensation, the #RXT REVOLUTION~!

:chillout:

he knows...
big thank you to whoever copied and pasted melina's wiki page as line two, thus making everyone scroll down for five minutes before they get to line three

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

in

ImperialGuard
Jan 10, 2010
Excitedly awaiting being in the bottom ten percent or so of scoring.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Entered.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

After skipping the last two, ive re-entered because the Rumble is awesome and I enjoy sering how wrong I am when it comes to predictions.

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

I predicted. Badly.

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

Guignol posted:

big thank you to whoever copied and pasted melina's wiki page as line two, thus making everyone scroll down for five minutes before they get to line three

Great White Hope successfully broke my sheet to the point that I can not actually see his answers.

I don't know if I should give him all 0s or judge him fairly.

Another Person
Oct 21, 2010
answered Zack Ryder in every text box, and also said that the New Day will win with Kofi doing the job, give me all my points now plz

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

Gonna win. Maybe.

Trazer
Jan 9, 2005
Kudai!
Submitted. Expecting Bray Wyatt's hologram to win the Rumble.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Stallion Cabana posted:

Great White Hope successfully broke my sheet to the point that I can not actually see his answers.

I don't know if I should give him all 0s or judge him fairly.

If you select a cell with this problem you can A: See the answer in the box where you can normally type and B: use the scroll bar that pops up to scroll to the bottom of the box and see his answer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

IcePhoenix posted:

If you select a cell with this problem you can A: See the answer in the box where you can normally type and B: use the scroll bar that pops up to scroll to the bottom of the box and see his answer

:ssh:

• Locked thread