Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Surprisingly Dope
Jan 12, 2011

Lope burgs again
has anyone in YOSPOS ever taken LSD then used a computer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Surprisingly Dope
Jan 12, 2011

Lope burgs again
I bet it would be really trippy.

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
a computer is far too hard to operate on LSD please close this frankly prepostorous thread

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

i'll stick to magic mushrooms and typewriters tyvm

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

I've done e and watched a movie so I might be able to field some of your questions

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
i guess what im saying is that the whole premise of someone trying to use a computer in that scenario is unlikely. it's just too complex

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

newreply i just noticed you have a thin line arouind your av

Alereon
Feb 6, 2004

Dehumanize yourself and face to Trumpshed
College Slice
i did this and i got progressively worse at team fortress 2 as i came up, though it was kinda like playing in pyrovision. overall i cant really recommend it. now computers on weed and molly, thats p. good. its really hard to type on shrooms

Jeff Goldblum
Dec 3, 2009

trippy computer lol

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

Alereon posted:

i did this and i got progressively worse at team fortress 2 as i came up, though it was kinda like playing in pyrovision. overall i cant really recommend it. now computers on weed and molly, thats p. good. its really hard to type on shrooms

you are literally the last person i would have expected to post this

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

ansi creators in demand

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

Alereon posted:

now do LSD and play counterstrike

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

well it really depends on what OS you are using and furthermore*faaaaarrrrrrtt*

Alereon
Feb 6, 2004

Dehumanize yourself and face to Trumpshed
College Slice

Beeftweeter posted:

you are literally the last person i would have expected to post this
im hunter s thompson irl

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Alereon posted:

im hunter s thompson irl

I disagree

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

Alereon posted:

im hunter s thompson irl

can we shoot you out of a cannon

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

i have during come up/down and it was really boring and i didn't really notice any visuals while looking at screens in general
there were waves and swirls or whatever but so little compared to anything else

don't compute on drugs except weed hth

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

Misandrist Wytch posted:

actually yes. the first time i did drugs ever, even before i drank alchol, i was 16 and i had started listening to prog rock. eventually it rubbed off on me and i wanted to do drugs. so i sent an email to a tcc mailing list asking if anyone had lsd or mushrooms. eventually some goon responded that he had drugs, so 16 year old me and a friend drove a town over and bought a bunch of mushrooms form a guy in a dorm.

anyhow i went home and took them in my bedroom and browsed GBS while my parents were in the other room.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

actually yes. the first time i did drugs ever, even before i drank alchol, i was 16 and i had started listening to prog rock. eventually it rubbed off on me and i wanted to do drugs. so i sent an email to a tcc mailing list asking if anyone had lsd or mushrooms. eventually some goon responded that he had drugs, so 16 year old me and a friend drove a town over and bought a bunch of mushrooms form a guy in a dorm.

anyhow i went home and took them in my bedroom and browsed GBS while my parents were in the other room.

mushrooms aren't lsd you idiot

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

i have during come up/down and it was really boring and i didn't really notice any visuals while looking at screens in general
there were waves and swirls or whatever but so little compared to anything else

don't compute on drugs except weed hth

state specific functioning. you can become adept at a task specifically under the effect of drugs. disasociatives
+ pharmaceuticals are more yospos imo

Gibbis Fourthmeal
May 22, 2006
i cant use a computer without taking lsd

Jeff Goldblum
Dec 3, 2009

Gibbis Fourthmeal posted:

i cant use a computer without taking lsd

kinda like that guy who cant get hard without taking meth

Jeff Goldblum
Dec 3, 2009

im that guy btw

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

a Loving Dog posted:

mushrooms aren't lsd you idiot

lol

Dairy Days
Dec 26, 2007

psychedelics can make computers difficult to interact with

Dairy Days
Dec 26, 2007

its kind of hard to explain but do you know when you look at a bright projector image in a dark room and theres a bright square that follows ur vision everywhere for a bit? its like that but during all lighting conditions and when looking at a computer screen or trying to read text so it ends up fuckin lookin like the text colors are inverted and words are clipping together and poo poo

Gibbis Fourthmeal
May 22, 2006

Palace of Hate posted:

its kind of hard to explain but do you know when you look at a bright projector image in a dark room and theres a bright square that follows ur vision everywhere for a bit? its like that but during all lighting conditions and when looking at a computer screen or trying to read text so it ends up fuckin lookin like the text colors are inverted and words are clipping together and poo poo

yeah its like i'm squinting real hard at it and then suddenly i'm jerking it in the library

AWWNAW
Dec 30, 2008

I played quake 3 on LSD and it wasn't very cool

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

Misandrist Wytch posted:

yes.

also i was still rolling the next day when i had to work at a fix-my-computer shop.

it was intense. colour separation on CRTs is really neat when you're tripping balls.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Steve jobs took lsd and then INVENTED a computer.

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

there was this screen saver called Flowfazer that was pretty nice [there's an iOS app now I guess] but you're probably better off running around in the woods for a better time

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

Alereon posted:

im hunter s thompson irl

That guy is funny actially

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Alereon posted:

im hunter s thompson irl

Hunter S. Thompson liked football. I don't think you like any sports.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

drugs made you read gbs. lol

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

Citizen Tayne posted:

drugs made you read gbs. lol

lol

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Alereon posted:

the bad rear end computer profgrammer who takes drugs and moderates and internet forum

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
How does the flame taste bitch.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Misandrist Wytch posted:

great thjread. since it was most of the way dow the page by the time i bumped it i dobnt feel like im spoiling anything by saying that this was a funy way to get a bunch of extremely logical, rational megadorks to talk about using the drugs they ordered off darknet and manipulating various gadgets while high on the drgs

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
illegal drugs will land you in jail mate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

echinopsis posted:

illegal drugs will land you in jail mate

hosed up if true