Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dogcrash truther
11 Punchhacks I Wish I'd Known About Before I Tried To Punch My Dad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogcrash truther
dadpunch.com > forums > relationship advice > dad wants me to punch his dad as well

pig slut lisa

irl is good

This Boy Was Too Scared To Punch His Dad Until He Reached Out To A Teen Forum For Help. What Happened Next Will Inspire You.

Salmiakki

if it turtns out youre adopted the punch will not be as meaningfu, and you have to go on a journey to find your real dad, and punch him

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

Salmiakki

if he is dead punch his gravestone

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

dogcrash truther

Salmiakki posted:

if it turtns out youre adopted the punch will not be as meaningfu, and you have to go on a journey to find your real dad, and punch him

lol

dogcrash truther

Salmiakki posted:

if he is dead punch his gravestone

lmao

dogcrash truther
if you dont punch your dad now, you're going to be punching men who look like your dad for the rest of your life

pig slut lisa

irl is good

my dad died pefore i could muster the courage to punch him. i hate what i see in the mirror every morning.

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

Funnypost Collabo posted:

Classic substitution therapy... nice. How about exposure therapy? You could spend a few minutes with your fist on your dad's face, find an innocent way to do it like pose for a picture that looks like you're punching him while he's reading the paper in his study. Keep doing this every day for longer and longer with more intensity and more emotion. One day you'll be ready, suit up in a karate gi for this glam shoot. Just when he's getting so annoyed he's about to spank you, you actually punch him. Whap him right in the jaw and take the pic. He'll never expect it because he knows you're weak.

dogcrash truther posted:

dadpunch.com > forums > relationship advice > dad wants me to punch his dad as well

Salmiakki posted:

dogcrash truther posted:

if you dont punch your dad now, you're going to be punching men who look like your dad for the rest of your life

:lol:

punching my dad is how i gained his respect. we laugh about it now and on fishing trips together i'll cock my fist back and he pretends like hes scared, haha

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

bog pixie

dogcrash truther posted:

Noblesse Obliged

i ask not how your fathar punched you, but how you can punch your fathar

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

dogcrash truther posted:

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

on the day of my son's birth my wife through a fatigued haze said "this is our son he is going to loving wreck you"

tao of lmao

as i've gotten older I've become more and more like my dad and it's getting really hard refraining from punching myself repeatedly every day.

Koishi Komeiji

Dad's hate him! Local Son discovers one weird trick to punching your dad!

Stormyish

Learn This One Weird Trick To Punch Your Dad!
Doctors HATE Him!

Captain No-mates

i have fashioned a series of dolls of his visage fashioned from loose fabric and his shed carapace, each one larger than the last. when i can finally punch the doll that is bigger than him, that is when i will be able to do it

tao of lmao

Captain No-mates posted:

i have fashioned a series of dolls of his visage fashioned from loose fabric and his shed carapace, each one larger than the last. when i can finally punch the doll that is bigger than him, that is when i will be able to do it

i was going to suggest a training montage but it looks like you're heading in the right direction. We're done here, folks. Goldmine this poo poo.

Captain No-mates

he hangs from the ceiling by a gossamer string. i scratch and ravage the shaddows playing upon the floorboards, he has noticed and he has become concerned

Ace of Baes
facepunchstudios used to be called dadfacepunchstudios until the owner got scared his dad might find out

----------------

Cheap Shot

Help BIP learn gun?

punch your dad's shadow and if it looks good looks like it may have hurt punch the real deal

:ghost: Spooky Weenies :ghost:

Cheap Shot

Help BIP learn gun?

youre half your dad half your mom. Have you tried punching the dad half?makes you think

:ghost: Spooky Weenies :ghost:

dogcrash truther
here's a hosed up idea I'm working on for a fyad thread: don't punch your dad :twisted:

tao of lmao

mods?

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
op is never going to punch his dad at this rate

----------------

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

dogcrash truther posted:

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
perhaps some roleplay exercises will help? i'll be dad. "hi there, slugger. :smug: whatcha got in your hands? i ask bc they are all balled up."

----------------

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

my son punches me all the goddamn time. he won't fuckign stop

deep dish peat moss

Godspeed John Glenn walks over to the crib to feed his baby son, and his wife notices a tremble. He leans over to put the bottle in his infant son's mouth when his wife hears a WHAP! POW! and her husband stumbles backward with a black eye and cartoon stars orbiting his head

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Funnypost Collabo posted:

Godspeed John Glenn walks over to the crib to feed his baby son, and his wife notices a tremble. He leans over to put the bottle in his infant son's mouth when his wife hears a WHAP! POW! and her husband stumbles backward with a black eye and cartoon stars orbiting his head

Yeah, haha, sure. but now that he's 16 it's a whole different story

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I never know where or when the punches are coming. I always have to be on my guard when my son is around. I like to think that he's preparing me for the harsh outside world, like I am walking down the street and a strange man or a criminal tries to punch me out of nowhere, my son will have given me the reflexes and fear to survive.

dogcrash truther

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I never know where or when the punches are coming. I always have to be on my guard when my son is around. I like to think that he's preparing me for the harsh outside world, like I am walking down the street and a strange man or a criminal tries to punch me out of nowhere, my son will have given me the reflexes and fear to survive.

You must be so proud of your terrifying son.

tao of lmao

dogcrash truther posted:

You must be so proud of your terrifying son.

polishthunder84

You feel it too, don't you?
dad punched, so what

Pinche Rudo

I punched your dad in the nuts and he went down like a bitch

Check out the podcast - https://rudospodcast.co

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

Colonel Wood posted:

I punched your dad in the nuts and he went down like a bitch

pls make sack tapping an olympic sport

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dexters Secret

bump

• Locked thread