Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I gotta say I'm not as enthusiastic about video games as I was like, a decade ago. That's not to say I don't still enjoy a GOOD videogame but a lot of stuff is just super bad right now, at least in the first person shooter genre. Its just a bunch of military sims and that got boring years ago. Bring back railguns and fist mounted rocket launchers and monsters :(

Of course RAGE tried to do that but it sucked balls too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Metal Gear Solid: REVENGEANCE was solid goofy fun

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
i still gotta play dragon age 3, i hear that was good

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Dark Souls was not even that good

Skyrim was good

Mass Effect series was good

uhh

Portal was kind of good, not as good as the internet said it was but it was still good

i didnt play it but people said GTAV was good

I dont have a console but i heard The Last Of Us was good too

I tried playing the latest Farcry game but it felt exactly like the last farcry game and the story wasnt interesting enough to keep me interested. I might try it again...sometime

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Quake IV was also...not good.

it is the forgotten quake game

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
oh yeah fallout 3 was also good

good times

i hope they make a fallout 4 now after they made bank with skyrim

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
open world games owns

im looking forward to the witcher 3

speaking of which, witcher 2 was good too

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
most videogames have always sucked. there are a lot more videogames today than before so we have a lot more garbage too

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
whats so bad about DESTINY? wasnt it supposed to be the next big console thing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
wrex is a bounty hunting rear end in a top hat though

dick pulled a gun on me in Mass Effect 1

• Locked thread