Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i have been disappointed by the vast majority of recent videogames

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

psyman posted:

Dare I suggest that Titanfall is a good game?. The multiplayer campaign was a let down and had really cheesy dialogue, but the potential is definitely there for the sequel in terms of the world-building, and it has been done successfully before in Conker: Reloaded (which everyone has forgotten about) and Wolfenstein Enemy Territory.

In a few years I can see Titanfall being viewed as a cult game that didn't receive the recognition it deserved, because it's so easy to hate on due to it's connection to CoD and EA. They put a great deal of effort into the whole conflict between miners/colonists and the environments, and there's tons of stuff going on during a match, dropships, ziplines, mechs stomping around, drop pods crashing down. It's really exciting stuff.

Most people in this thread seem to be the type that would blow it off because it's a shooting game with men in future armour, but if you have an appreciation for good sci-fi design and atmosphere, it's definitely worth playing. They've added a whole new co-op mode that's similar to ME3 co-op as well if you're not into PVP.

i remember people being angry it had like three maps and the mechs weren't that important, thus making it basically COD

anyway anyone here waste money on h1z1 cus im tempted by it

• Locked thread