Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win The Royal Rumble?
:krakken: Batista
:mrapig: Bray Wyatt
:lol: Cesaro
Daniel Bryan
:fut: Dean Ambrose
:gay: Randy Orton
:chillout: Roman Reigns
:ussr: Rusev
:fella: Sheamus
:wcw: Sting
:waycool: Us, the viewers!
View Results

• Locked thread
Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
SHOULD YOU WATCH THIS?

YES! YES! YES! It's the Royal Rumble, stupid.

Relevant links for tonight:

Royal Rumble Roulette Teams: Noble Gases, Non-Noble Posters
Royal Rumble TOXX Thread: Don't Bet on Pro Wrestling
Make your dumb and wrong picks in the WH2KPSP Prediction game!
Make your stupid and awful picks, but on Fourdown!

30 men enter. One hour and 29 men later, one man leaves, destined for a world championship fight of his choice at WrestleMania.

Welcome to The Royal Rumble.

Tonight, live from Phoenix, Arizona Philadelphia comes the best event of the year to be a WWE (or any kind of wrestling, really) fan, The Royal Rumble is a time that brings adults all over the world back to their childhood roots. There's something special about this old people coming in to clean house, our favorite wrestlers taking other people to task, and the pure excitement and joy of finding out exactly who the twenty-third entry in the Rumble is and also break your liver. The Royal Rumble is tonight and there's not really much else outside of maybe a good triple threat. But the Royal Rumble!

:siren: THE PRESHOW STARTS AT 7 EST SO UH DON'T MISS THIS MATCH

One time Cesaro and Kidd dressed up like gimps to attack the New Day because they didn't like the way they danced or something. Now they're fighting in an elimination match good.

hmm okay

The Ascension showed up a few weeks ago and made fun of some old tag teams. Then lots of old tag teams showed up and beat them up. Now one of the old tag teams are gonna fight the Ascension. God bless yor Mr. rear end

The Miz tried to gently caress Jimmy Uso's wife and then the Usos took the Double Miz's titles. Now Miz and Mizdow try to take their titles back and the Miz might still try to gently caress Naomi.

Brock Lesnar has finally returned to defend the title that he won, quasi-defended once, and then went away for a long time. John Cena put the Authority out of power by proxy, then brougth them back once Seth Rollins tried to kill Edge. Seth Rollins has lost to John Cena a bunch, beat John Cena thanks to Brock Lesnar and Big Show once. Paul Heyman has been in the middle throughout all of this. Who will walk out the champion at the end of the night?

“Ladies and Gentlemen, it is now time for the Royal Rumble!

Earlier today the 30 participants who entered, drew numbers at random. In just a few moments the individuals who drew number one and number two will be in the Royal Rumble and every two minutes thereafter another individual will enter the ring according to the number he drew. Remember, in the Royal Rumble it is Every Man For Himself. And elimination occurs when a wrestler is thrown out over the top and both feet touch the floor. The one man remaining in the ring after all 30 participants have entered will be declared the winner of the Royal Rumble and will go on his way to face whoever the champion is at Wrestlemania!”

That's right, it's THE ROYAL (loving) RUMBLE and it's coming to you, live, tonight!

Bard Maddox fucked around with this message at 19:30 on Jan 25, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

Here was a cool post that had some great things about the Rumble.

quote:

Like a lot of people, the Royal Rumble is hands down my favourite WWE pay-per-view. The 1989 Royal Rumble was my introduction to wrestling and it remains one of my favourite Rumble matches because it has an unpredictable winner and plenty of cool moments throughout (Demolition draw 1&2, Megapowers break up teased).

I thought we should have a thread about the Royal Rumble match itself where we talk about some of our favourite moments - innovative eliminations, surprise entrants, memorable iron-man performances etc.

To get the conversation going, here are some of things I look forward to seeing in a Royal Rumble match.

Iron Man Performances
In some of the earlier Rumbles, the iron man role was given to some pretty random candidates including Greg Valentine (1991), Rick Martel (1991) and Bob Backland (1993). Most of these performances didn't seem to lead to any major push and I kinda liked that. It was just an arbitrary push given to some random dude to showcase what they could do. After Shawn Michaels got the iron-man role in 1995 it became mostly a role reserved for main eventers which is a shame. I'd love to see the 2013 Rumble have a surprise iron man performance. How cool would it be if William Regal or Wade Barrett got the iron man role this year?

Bob Backland remains one of my favourite iron-man performances. I was too young to see his run as WWF champ in the Eighties so his performance in '93 was basically my introduction to him. As a personal preference, I prefer the iron-man to come up just short. Seeing a heel iron-man getting tossed when he gets to the Final Four is awesome.

Cleaning House
Diesel really became a star at the 1994 Rumble when he came in and eliminated everyone in the ring and then continued to eliminate a bunch more as they came down one by one. A dominating performance at the Royal Rumble can turn wrestlers who are on the cusp into major stars. I always enjoyed Steve Austin coming in and cleaning house in the Rumbles from 98-02 and more recently, the chickenshit CM Punk heel performances where he tosses a bunch of dudes before getting his come uppance from Triple H or John Cena are pretty entertaining too. That pop when Cena eliminated the entire Nexus leaving only a wide-eyed Punk in the ring...awesome.

Mega Stars collide
The crowd at the 1990 Royal Rumble became unglued when Hulk Hogan and Ultimate Warrior cleared the ring and turned to face one another. An amazing moment in early Rumble history. And then there was that recent Rumble where they went for the same effect with John Cena and Randy Orton which was met with complete indifference from the crowd. I'm pretty sure we haven't had a Cena/Orton match since then. One of the most unintentionally funny moments in Rumble history.

Oh poo poo, That Guy is next!
One of my favourite Rumble spots is when a heel cleans house, is desperate to catch his breathe, only for a huge face to come out next. In the early Rumbles, my favourite instance of this is 1992 where Flair's reaction to Roddy Piper coming to the ring is just perfect. Ten years later I also liked the cool visual of a bloodied Chris Jericho eliminating Edge and Christian only for the crowd to pop when Rob Van Dam's music hits.

Tag Team interaction
Demolition drawing 1 & 2 in the 1989 Rumble and then proceeding to beat the crap out of each other was a great way to sell the Every Man For Himself concept. I also enjoy seeing former tag teams re-igniting old feuds. I thoroughly enjoyed Tito Santana rushing out and slamming Rick Martel's head into the turnbuckle a bunch of times and Christian hugging Edge in the 2003 Rumble and trying to convince him to eliminate Rey Mysterio.

Royal Rumble Continuity
No matter what the year and no matter how hard he was being pushed on the card, Macho Man Randy Savage loving sucks at Royal Rumbles. Also, Shawn Michaels eliminated Shelton Benjamin three years in a row.

Overconfident Heel
A classic Rumble spot is when the heel thinks he's eliminated someone, celebrates, then turns around and gets eliminated immediately after. A couple of great examples - Jeff Jarrett doing the Flair strut only to get tossed by Randy Savage and Chris Nowinski emphatically crying out 'two people!' when he thinks he eliminates Edge and Rey Mysterio. I look forward to a similar spot with Damien Sandow thinking he has outsmarted someone, only to get eliminated himself.

Surprising eliminations
Its weird watching Royal Rumbles in the past when you don't have the context of where a wrestler is in their career or how hard they're getting pushed at the time. It's particularly strange when a legendary wrestler gets eliminated in unremarkable fashion. Of the most famous underdogs to eliminate The Undertaker is Maven in 2002 but I think its even weirder that he gets eliminated cleanly by Haku a year earlier in 2001. Haku just casually crescent kicks him out like its no big thing. Also, Shawn Michaels lasting 10 seconds in the 1990 Rumble is pretty crazy considering he wins the drat thing five years later.

Surprise Returns
It took a while for Rumbles to introduce surprise entrants as the early Rumbles had all thirty participants announced in advance and everyone got a twenty second promo talking about why they'd win the Rumble. Some of my favourite returning wrestlers (and the ensuing crowd reaction) include Mr Perfect at 2002 and of course, John Cena at 2008 when Madison Square Garden lost its poo poo and for ten seconds, forgot they hated the guy.

Chicken poo poo Heel
Jerry Lawler is pretty famous for his chicken poo poo performance where he hides under the ring. I'd actually love to see someone utilize a spot of his that someone on this board linked to at a Battle Royale where he hopped around on the arena floor on one foot to ensure he wasn't eliminated. Until Bret Hart punched him in the face that is.

Everyone eliminates a big fat guy
Why don't they do this anymore? Its always a cool visual when Andre the Giant, Earthquake or Viscera gets eliminated in this fashion. We need more gigantically obese wrestlers in WWE so they can be eliminated by everyone in the ring.

So what say you, Punchsport Pagoda? What are some of your favourite Rumble moments and why?

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

NETWORK LINKS TO EVERY RUMBLE IN HISTORY

Royal Rumble 1988
Royal Rumble 1989
Royal Rumble 1990
Royal Rumble 1991
Royal Rumble 1992
Royal Rumble 1993
Royal Rumble 1994
Royal Rumble 1995
Royal Rumble 1996
Royal Rumble 1997
Royal Rumble 1998
Royal Rumble 1999
Royal Rumble 2000
Royal Rumble 2001
Royal Rumble 2002
Royal Rumble 2003
Royal Rumble 2004
Royal Rumble 2005
Royal Rumble 2006
Royal Rumble 2007
Royal Rumble 2008
Royal Rumble 2009
Royal Rumble 2010
Royal Rumble 2011
Royal Rumble 2012
Royal Rumble 2013
Royal Rumble 2014

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

ROYAL RUMBLE TEAMS

Atticus Finch posted:

1 – Team Rubidium
Abrasive Obelisk
Blankgambit
Delsaber
freeranger
GAYMIEN SANDOW
Happyman
Mononoke
MysticalMachineGun
NowonSA
RHX
The Singing Chav
Trenton McCain

2 – Team Ruthenium
Baron La Croix
Bearnt!
beggar
BoredDG
DEAR RICHARD
Finnbar
GLOSS
Gorgolflox
Hammond Edgar
Ratedargh
That DICK!

3 – Team Berkel­ium
Aardvark Barber
Big Coffin Hunter
Dr. Dirt
Ilyich
Junpei Hyde
MisterZimbu
P-Mack
PunkBoy
Red is Dead
SaberToothedPie
sk
Spikey

4 – Team Platinum
billy cuts
bladeworksmaster
civilwhat
Faarky
Jayou
senseinobu
SoggyBobcat
Stealthed Zombie
ThePariah
Tr33
21 Hoot Salute
zrrgin

5 – Team Silicon
Alakaiser
Copper For Lyfe
Corzaa
Daniel Bryan
Do not even ask
Doo-Wop Duodenum
Hyau
Natalya Fartz
Seltzer
SHUPS 4 DETH
YourHumbleMessiah
Zanael

6 – Team Rutherfordium
Bizarro Kanyon
Down Right Fierce
Endless Mike
gdriley42
Germ Incubator
KungFu Grip
Rythian
SnafuAl
super macho dude
thatguyclint
yourdadsbestfriend

7 – Team Americium
Buff Tannen
Dango Bango
DukeofCA
GrimGypsy
HerraS
Kifisonfire
Mr. Popo
njsykora
pen0r
Pet Rock Band
Shoehead

8 – Team Radon
Cavauro
ChuckBTY
DrKrankenwagen
Manic_Misanthrope
McStabby
nooneofconsequence
Ravz
ShadowedFlames
ShakeZula
Tastes of Chicken
xNarUtoRKOrton420x

9 – Team Radium
AtomikKrab
Awcko
birdlaw
BobbyDrake
cucka
Discount Trombones
keevo
minoru suzuki
MrSmokes
nonrev
skaboomizzy
TL

10 – Team Neon
anakha
ch3cooh
delfin
Dennis Eckersley
elf help book
I Love My Axe
IcePhoenix
Luigi Thirty
Optimist with doubt
Skunkrocker
Tatum Girlparts
Tyma

11 – Team Technetium
Boardroom Jimmy
Digital Jedi
drscruf
dsriggs
Gaz-L
gypsyshred
HulkaMatt
Ice To Meet You
Prozach
tigerdriver82
triplexpac
Writer Cath

12 – Team Sele­nium
Beef Waifu
Benne
EL BROMANCE
GenericMartini
Hijo Del Helmsley
Hockles
InsensitiveSeaBass
Lazer
Ninja PD
Quantrill
Shima Honnou
Spiggy

13 – Team Ytterbium
Andy Dufresne
Demp
Flameingblack
Gar
Jerusalem
John Quixote
RaceyBucket
Rogue Copter Pilot
Sasha aint ratchet
Striking Yak
Tarodia
Thorias

14 – Team Gold
Cardboard Box
cronox2
NutritiousSnack
oatgan
OldTennisCourt
Riotgrrill
Sega 32X
Skinty McEdger
spinst
sunsweet
Vertigo Ambrosia
whatsabattle

15 – Team Titanium
abraham linksys
acai moonsault
Alouicious
BisonDollah
Grozz Nuy
Little Mac
Luneshot
Malt
Miching Mallecho
Petit Gregory
qtek
Rusty Shackelford

16 – Team Livermorium
Alpha Kenny Juan
Bigass Moth
BlueArmyMan
Die Laughing
Fat Lowtax
Fentry
flashy_mcflash
Haller
Memento
Speedboat Jones
Taste the Rainbugh
VoLaTiLe

17 – Team Xenon
Atticus Finch
canti32
Cart Mountain
Gorbash
harperdc
I Greyhound
legoman727
Mel Mudkiper
PUNKS DIET SODA
RacistGuidingLight
Seraphim Hubris
Sir Jebus

18 – Team Lithium
A Real Horse
Action Shakespeare
Antitonic
I Before E
Ishin
JGKing
kidcoelacanth
rahum
St Evan Echoes
Stallion Cabana
Supreme Allah

19 – Team Plutonium
Erebus
FeistysJubilation
Gaspar Lewis
Grant DaNasty
Hot Body Spray
Jetfire
SalTheBard
schweens
Sky Shadowing
Thauros
The Landstander
TheEggsBenedict

20 – Team Argon
AkumaHokoru
Bard Maddox
Carver Crisis
Chinston Wurchill
Evil Badman
Faustoan Bargain
KoldPT
MotU
Quickscope420dad
sigmachiev
TotalHell
Twisted Eye

21 – Team Iridium
Animale
BodyMassageMachine
BrigadierSensible
Brokenogre
BrutusBeefcake
DeathChicken
Karmine
Politicalrancor
Senerio
Sickadash
The337th
xcore

22 – Team Zinc
Alastor_the_Stylish
Bobtista
Chewy Bitems
Dexo
Dexters Secret
DudeDeuce
esperantinc
Gonzo McFee
Lost Rivell
Pariah Rex
Yaya

23 – Team Manganese
AlmightyPants
C. Everett Koop
Eltoasto
Good Listener
Mr. Kennedy
Nilbop
Parasara
Rodney the Piper
RZApublican
THAT AINT GROW BACK
Tonfa

24 – Team Unununium
Another Person
ayn rand hand job
Codependent Poster
Great White Hope
HOTLANTA MAN
Joey McChrist
Nerokerubina
Psychlone
Ragnarok the Red
SamuraiFoochs
SteamyV

25 – Team Arsenic
Daniel LaRusso
Durk Hendrunkqs
El Generico
Gatts
Incendiary Pig
LvK
Omally
PenUltimateWarrior
Psychosonata
Roman Reigns
ShootaBoy
The man called M

26 – Team Very Europium
bartok
BGrifter
Dirt Taco Scuba
ElNarez
Lloyd Boner
MOLLUSC
republic
Top Bunk Wanker
TransatlanticFoe
UltimoDragonQuest
yea ok
Yorkshire Tea

27 – Team Tungsten
achillesforever6
Ask Me For Warez
Dancing Peasant
Evil Canadian
Frankston
Jeabus Mahogany
Kaskadan
Leggsy
Metal Ray Sunshine
Perry Normal
The Goog
Xerzes

28 – Team Nickel
Blasmeister
Daunte Vicknabb
Death Camp Scrapbook
Diddums
Edwardian
Pandanaut
Pina Coladas
StarkRavingMad
tadashi
Teddybear
WadeBartender
werty420

29 – Team Barium
Captain Magic
Chokes McGee
Doctor Goggles
Fluffy Bunnies
Genericide
Midnightghoul
NienNunb
The Bee
TheKingslayer
TheRico
Zyla

30 – Team Kryp­ton
Catpiss Neverclean
CyberPingu
Dr.Smasher
dragoon22
Guignol
lokipunk
Mukaikubo
NickRoweFillea
oldskool
PeteRoseHaircut
Valeyard

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

ROYAL RUMBLE BINGO CARDS/DRINKING GAME

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

it's in philly not phoenix. you stupid motherfucker. you stupid motherfucking piece of poo poo !!!

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
It says a lot about how excited I am for the Rumble itself that I forgot there was a triple threat for the title with BRAAAOOOOAAOOOCKKKKK LESSSSSSSSSNARRRR

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

acai moonsault posted:

it's in philly not phoenix. you stupid motherfucker. you stupid motherfucking piece of poo poo !!!

I just assumed nobody read it anyway

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

It's not in Phoenix ya goofus.

It's in Philadelphia and so am I :toot: mega hyped for this mess.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
The Rumble, bitch.

Team 24, bitch.

Gonna own.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

YAY

Shawn Cotureier
Jan 21, 2009

Still better than Umberger
4th row ringside facing the hard cam

Parasara
Sep 17, 2014

Next time I see that woman, I'm shooting her, and not in the knee.
I am watching some of the modern Royal Rumble matches I have missed to get ready for tonight, and holy poo poo, 2013 is just filled to the brim with 2014/5's jobbers. It's stunning how poorly they missed with a huge number of these people.

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

Parasara posted:

I am watching some of the modern Royal Rumble matches I have missed to get ready for tonight, and holy poo poo, 2013 is just filled to the brim with 2014/5's jobbers. It's stunning how poorly they missed with a huge number of these people.

Eh, looking at the 13 Rumble participants, the only guys you can say they really missed the boat on were McIntyre and Cesaro.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
Should be interesting.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
#12 gonna win it big tonight, for tonight is the night.

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Shima Honnou posted:

#12 gonna win it big tonight, for tonight is the night.

Sorry brother but 12 sounds like a loser number

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Parasara posted:

WWE developmental was really really bad for a while

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

Valeyard posted:

Sorry brother but 12 sounds like a loser number

:gas:

Parasara
Sep 17, 2014

Next time I see that woman, I'm shooting her, and not in the knee.

Timby posted:

Eh, looking at the 13 Rumble participants, the only guys you can say they really missed the boat on were McIntyre and Cesaro.

Yeah, true. I guess not fully missed the boat as much as are totally gone or are maybe not where I thought they would be when I thought about the future in 2013. Tensai, Clay, Otunga, Kofi, Bo Dallas....

Like, when Kofi came out the crowd gave him a decent cheer and there were numerous people doing his arrow pulling motion. I don't think I've seen anyone excited for Kofi since I picked back up wrestling in early 2014.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

Selenium is a solid, much like our chance of winning :getin:

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
Holy poo poo guys I'm going to the Royal Rumble today, I can't loving wait.

21 Hoot Salute
Feb 8, 2005

Night-time, turn around
Lonely is the city tonight
Night-time, all around
Lonely in the city tonight

# 4 gonna win it tonight, I can feel it

C'mon Jey Uso or Adam Rose!!

Desumaytah
Apr 23, 2005

Intensity, .mpeg gritty, Intelligence
This day...is a special day. This day marks the starting point of what is, for you, my people, an annual journey through the most sacred, holy, and tumultuous time of the year. This day is the day of the ROYAL loving RUMBLE, a miraculous event wherein thirty weird goofs who do professional fake-fighting with storytelling converge in one ring, in a grueling, hour-long spectacle of entertainment-warfare, all in an effort to crown the next Maybe The Guy, who shall walk us, with violence and a chip on his shoulder, down the road to WRESTLEMANIA.

Who will climb over twenty-nine corpses to emerge victorious at the end of the night, standing atop a ring post, to point at a gigantic, gaudy logo and make it explode with fireworks?

Will it be More Buff SWAT Cop Khal Drogo? Will it be Swamp Cult Darkseid? Perhaps Goat Man With Marine-Killing Knee (Who Everyone Loves and Rightly So)? Greaser Han Solo? A man in a bunny suit? A man pretending to be a man who thinks he is a Hollywood superstar? A Scary Bulgarian Russian? All of these are viable contenders to challenge for immortality on the grandest stage of them all (That isn't in New Japan or whatever).

And who will emerge victorious when the final boss of Professional Wrestling, Pork Lozenge (The man who killed your father figure), defends his title against A Guy He Beat Already, and some poo poo jerk metalhead who can only be described as the Motherest of Fuckers?

The answer is Vince McMahon is a crazy person who will pulverize your dreams into a liquid and inject them into his 60 year-old quads so he can do a 400 lb squat on his birthday and tweet that poo poo to JR.

GET loving HYPE.

ROYAL loving RUMBLE.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Go Team Krypton, we smell what The Rock is cooking or laud our returning Olympic hero, either one

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012
Voted that we, the viewers, will win the Rumble.

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
Wondering if it's worth finding a bar to watch this in tonight. There has to be at least one place in Williamsburg (Brooklyn, not Virginia) that has it, right?

TheOneTrueKing
Apr 3, 2010
The winner of the Royal Rumble is a heaven-selected avatar of the second coming. No matter who wins, they should receive our undying love and support as the savior of all things for the next year until the new avatar is selected.

I for one welcome our new Goat Overlord.

I would also feel very safe with a security guard as my new avatar.

But seriously gently caress Rusev.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

NickRoweFillea posted:

Go Team Krypton, we smell what The Rock is cooking or laud our returning Olympic hero, either one

I'd like to vote that Team Krypton pre-emptively dedicate our win to the Macho Man :getin:

cronox2
Jul 24, 2010

woah, you look
REALLY pissed off...

I really don't care for this year's Wrestlemania logo. The one for Dallas isn't that much better but at least the font is different.

Team Gold will take it all so suck it.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Parasara posted:

Like, when Kofi came out the crowd gave him a decent cheer and there were numerous people doing his arrow pulling motion. I don't think I've seen anyone excited for Kofi since I picked back up wrestling in early 2014.

Kofi at the Rumble is the best thing ever. You know he won't win, but it's a lot of fun watching him do his damnedest to not get eliminated.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

the looming specter of John Cena watches over us all

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

WHEN IS THE RUMBLE IS IT IN MERE HOURS?????????????

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me
Excellent OP, Bardley.

Let's go Bryan. Win the drat thing

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I'm not going to be able to start watching until 9, hopefully nothing cool happens.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

Beef Waifu posted:

I'm not going to be able to start watching until 9, hopefully nothing cool happens.

Looking at this undercard, safe bet.

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
I just realized that four of the 6 announced matches are tag team matches :stare:

21 Hoot Salute
Feb 8, 2005

Night-time, turn around
Lonely is the city tonight
Night-time, all around
Lonely in the city tonight

abraham linksys posted:

I just realized that four of the 6 announced matches are tag team matches :stare:

Also there's not a single 1-on-1 tonight

But thats ok, its THE RUMBLE :swoon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheOneTrueKing
Apr 3, 2010
I really like how unpredictable this rumble is.

Like, yeah, I get it. Roman Reigns is the favorite and a lot of people hate him for that (which is dumb)

But Daniel Bryan has just a good a chance of winning this year, and has been pushed on TV as though he might. And the show of faith in Ziggler at Survivor Series and him dropping the IC belt may be translating as a push for the Rumble. The WWE, in an attempt to avoid last year, may even go with the ridiculously over Dean Ambrose for the shock effect, because Vince loves shocking people.

Reigns has the most likely chance of winning, but unlike Batista and Cena in the previous years, it's just simply not as clean cut as most years. And that. THAT IS EXCITING.

Go Roman Reigns. Go Ziggler. Woo!

• Locked thread