Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Inferior
Oct 19, 2012

Goddamn, I love this game, and Terranigma too. They're such strange stories; rollicking adventures with an underlying sadness. There aren't any RPGs quite like them. Looking forward to the LP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inferior
Oct 19, 2012

I always thought the archers were just terracotta warriors animated by the comet's light.

Inferior
Oct 19, 2012

Man, I remember this scene from when I was a kid too. I just found it too weird to be sad.

Poor Hamlet; noble enough to sacrifice himself for the party, smart enough to know how good he would taste.

Inferior
Oct 19, 2012

Great LP, ddegenha. Brought back a lot of good memories.

I do like the final crazy revelation about the world- it's the Gaia hypothesis taken to the limit. If Earth's literally alive, then it can be mutated too, just like the monsters. Makes as much sense as anything else that's happened.

I noticed there's no Lily back in reality though. Poor Lance.
'To the New World' is the best track in the game- uplifting, epic and melancholy all at the same time. Sums the whole thing up, really.

• Locked thread