Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

I want TESVI set in Valenwood/Summerset Isles with a DLC comparable to Dragonborn set in Highrock. Alternatively a DLC set in Thras so I can murder the gently caress out of some Sloads! :black101:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

Skyrim is an okay game to play through without mods; granted that'd also mean no unofficial patches, which should really be the absolute bare minimum if you're playing on PC. But yeah it's only improved by modding and the sheer scope and variety of mods available is just staggering; being able to overhaul the UI, companion system, item and smithing system, magic and other skills, not to mention more cosmetic stuff like graphical overhauls, clothing and armor, character textures, etc. just means you get to make it exactly how you want.

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

Nasgate posted:

I think Kirk doesn't like Ebonarm because he's like the man version of vivec. Only he's actually cool, strong, smart, and gets poo poo done.

Also weren't the the Knights of the Thorn somehow related to the rose?

I just wish the cool, strong, and somewhat reasonable beings actually appeared or were mentioned. Like Jyggalag. All we get are Boring assholes like dagoth, alduin, and Dagon and their equally boring rear end in a top hat counterparts. And somehow we're meant to feel like we are accomplishing something besides just staving off minor/major destruction.

Alduin really just came off as an extra smug dragon, Dagon requires years of plotting by his followers to be more than impotent, and Dagoth is just another melodramatic elf with too much power.

Hell, I'd rather Alduin stay alive to kill off most of man/mer before stopping him. Especially with the political state of tamriel in skyrim, dragons murdering everyone would be a net improvement.

I dunno man, I'm pretty sure genocide isn't preferable to most people?