Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

This is just as good a place as any to post my favorite Morrowind video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DuXO189eCA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Man Whore posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JweTAhyR4o0
"loving CASUALS RUINING MY VIDEO GAMES!"

I don't disagree with him saying that some of the bad things are bad but blaming "casuals" just makes me roll my eyes so hard.

Watching this out of sheer curiosity. Early in he mentions he's got a lot to say about Oblivion but :can:. Did he ever make a video about Oblivion?

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Where the gently caress are the argonians? :colbert:

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Any tips for getting Morrowind to run at a respectable framerate in widescreen? I'm asking for a friend.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Hello. Just checking in here because there might be some modders about. I'm looking for a mod that would give all horses in Oblivion the player model. Could someone do that for me? Thanks in advance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Agents are GO! posted:

You mean make all horses in the game look like the player? That would be Amazing. As an aside, I once tried to make a vivec mount, but couldn't make it work.

I don't need it to work particularly well, I just need the game to accept that horses have the player model and do with that what it will. Someone just cram that up into a mod. Please.

Scaly Haylie fucked around with this message at 05:19 on May 30, 2015