Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dario the Wop
Oct 11, 2007

Hell-Sent, Heaven-Bent

HulkaMatt posted:

THIS ISN'T THE RAPE SHOW
That was last night. :downs:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dario the Wop
Oct 11, 2007

Hell-Sent, Heaven-Bent
Booker T needs to know what this blizzard is all about

Dario the Wop
Oct 11, 2007

Hell-Sent, Heaven-Bent
"Controversial"

Dario the Wop
Oct 11, 2007

Hell-Sent, Heaven-Bent
Every month they take something else from the WCW playbook. This month... playing last night's PPV main event(s) in entirety.

AND HERE'S JBL WITH THE WEATHER

Dario the Wop
Oct 11, 2007

Hell-Sent, Heaven-Bent
They could've put together a Best of 2014 quite easily, I think.

Dario the Wop
Oct 11, 2007

Hell-Sent, Heaven-Bent
I tapped out after JBL doing the weather. Figured it would just be the Rumble and Brock/Rollins/Cena, plus Brock pre-tape and commercials. Has there been anything else of value so far, or announced?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dario the Wop
Oct 11, 2007

Hell-Sent, Heaven-Bent

Bizarro Kanyon posted:

I think something that has been forgotten in all of this talk is that fact that Bubba Ray Dudley is fat again. What happened to svelte bubba Ray?
Supposedly his Dudley gear is "unflattering."

• Locked thread