Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Royal Rumble Results

Pre-Show Match:
Tyson Kidd and Cesaro defeated The New Day(Kofi Kingston and Big E) via pinfall after a springboard diving elbowdrop.

The Ascension(Konnor and Viktor) defeated The New Age Outlaws(Road Dogg and Billy Gunn) via pinfall after Fall of Humanity.

WWE Tag Team Championship Match:
The Usos(Jimmy and Jey Uso) defeated The Miz and Damien Mizdow via pinfall with a Superfly Splash to retain their Tag Team Titles.

The Bella Twins(Nikki and Brie Bella) defeated Natalya and Paige via pinfall after a running forearm shot.

WWE World Heavyweight Championship Match:
Brock Lesnar defeated Seth Rollins and John Cena via pinfall after an F-5 to Rollins to retain his WWE Heavyweight Championship in a very good match.

THE ROYAL RUMBLE MATCH:
WINNER: ROMAN REIGNS BY LAST ELIMINATING RUSEV.
During the Rumble, The Rock saved Roman Reigns from Big Show and Kane after Reigns had eliminated both. The Rumble ended with the crowd booing Reigns for he was not Daniel Bryan. Just like last year when Batista was booed for not being Daniel Bryan.

Rumble Breakdown:

code:
Entry	Wrestler    Eliminated     Eliminator           Time    Eliminations

1	The Miz	             1	   Bubba Ray Dudley     04:00	0
2	R-Truth	             2	   Bubba Ray Dudley     04:11	0
3	Bubba Ray Dudley     3	   Bray Wyatt	        04:43	2
4	Luke Harper	     4	   Bray Wyatt	        04:19	0
5	Bray Wyatt	     24	   Big Show & Kane	47:10	6
6	Curtis Axel	     --	   Attacked by Erick Rowan before entering the ring(Rowan Eliminated by Bray Wyatt along with Harper)
7	The Boogeyman	     5	   Bray Wyatt	        00:47	0
8	Sin Cara	     6	   Bray Wyatt	        00:37	0
9	Zack Ryder	     7	   Bray Wyatt	        00:33	0
10	Daniel Bryan	     11	   Bray Wyatt	        10:11	1
11	Fandango	     10	   Rusev	        07:36	0
12	Tyson Kidd	     8	   Daniel Bryan	        02:26	0
13	Stardust	     15	   Roman Reigns 	12:25	0
14	Diamond Dallas Page  9	   Rusev        	02:28	0
15	Rusev	             28	   Roman Reigns	        35:26	6
16	Goldust	             14	   Roman Reigns	        06:21	0
17	Kofi Kingston	     13	   Rusev                02:50	0
18	Adam Rose	     12	   Rusev                00:08	0
19	Roman Reigns	     --	   Winner	        27:38	6
20	Big E	             18	   Rusev                14:51	0
21	Damien Mizdow	     16	   Rusev                00:18	0
22	Jack Swagger	     20	   Big Show	        12:52	0
23	Ryback	             19	   Big Show & Kane	11:02	0
24	Kane	             26	   Roman Reigns	        16:58	4
25	Dean Ambrose	     25    Big Show & Kane	13:32	1
26	Titus O'Neil	     17    Ambrose & Reigns	00:04	0
27	Bad News Barrett     21    Dolph Ziggler        05:48	0
28	Cesaro	             22    Dolph Ziggler        04:54	0
29	Big Show	     27	   Roman Reigns  	08:26	5
30	Dolph Ziggler	     23	   Big Show & Kane	02:20	2

WWE Fast Lane

Triple H challenges Sting to meet face to face.

John Cena vs. Rusev

WWE Divas Title Match:
Nikki Bella © (w/ Brie Bella) vs. Paige

NXT TAKEOVER on February 11th

NXT Championship Match:
Sami Zayn © vs. Kevin Owens.

NXT #1 Contenders Tournament:
Hideo Itami or Finn Bálor vs. Baron Corbin or Adrian Neville

NXT Women's Title Fatal Fourway Match:
Charlotte © vs. Bayley vs. Becky Lynch vs. Sasha Banks

RAW RESULTS

Raw was canceled due to a potentially massive snow storm with all travel canceled. Instead Michale Cole, Booker T, and JBL did a live interview show from the WWE offices. They also for the first time ever aired the two main events from the Royal Rumble on Sunday.

Will probably update with recaps of the interviews. Booker T and Michael Cole had JBL on the roof during the snow storm to do a weather update. He was pissed and angry which was funny.

They aired the Triple Threat match from last night that Brock Lesnar won. They did indeed edit the crowd reactions during the two matches.

WWE announced on Twitter that it will be John Cena vs. Rusev and that Triple H issued Sting to meet him face to face at WWE Fastlane.

Daniel Bryan vs. Kane in a Casket Match is announced for the special Live Smackdown on Thursday.

Michael Cole interviews Seth Rollins about the match last night. He goes over how he knew he had Lesnar and Cena beat multiple times with his Curb Stomp, the elbow drop through the announce table, and the Phoenix Splash on Cena. He says he still has his Money in the Bank contract and will face off with Brock one on one whenever he wants. Cole thanks Seth for his time and says Lesnar is up next. Seth cuts Cole off and says that if Brock is going to be next he is going to have to remove Seth from the set to get his time tonight.

Brock Lesnar walks onto set and intimidates Seth Rollins out of his seat. Seth throws the chair to the ground and walks off. Brock jokes that some one is mad because they got their rear end kick last night. Cole asks him if the injury status is true about having a broken rib. Brock shrugs it off saying he's had a lot of injuries in his career and that comes with being a fighter. Cole suggests that the Authority has an issue with Lesnar and Paul Heyman instantly dismisses this. He says that this business is exploitative and The Authority and Brock with exploit each other all they want as long as money is changing hands it is fine. Cole talks up Brock breaking the Undertaker's undefeated streak and asks how did he overcome Taker's intimidation and mind games. Simple answer is that Lesnar doesn't respect or fear anyone. Heyman says that Brock isn't like anyone else, he is a once in a century talent and has defeated heroes of the past, superstars of modern generation, and the future of WWE since he's returned. Cole asks Brock about facing Roman Reigns at Wrestlemania. Brock asks who that is. Brock then says good for him for winning the Rumble and says he hopes Reigns is up to the challenge. Cole seems frustrated with that answer and asks if that's all they got to say. He then asks Heyman if Roman can beat Lesnar. Simple answer, No. Heyman asks when Roman is going to be in the building tonight and Cole says later, which Brock says is good because he can finally meet that guy.

WWE airs the Royal Rumble that Roman Reigns wins in its entirety and there was again some audio quieting. INCLUDING QUIETING THE BOOS AS DANIEL BRYAN GOT ELIMINATED, cutting out Goldust's whole entrance and in ring stuff with Stardust until Kofi Kingston came to the ring, and removing Titus O'Neil's entrance/elimination completely and Bad News Barrett's elimination.

Supposedly Australia took Raw off the air and replaced it with an old Simpsons episode.

Roman Reigns getting interviewed started with some technical difficulties. However he mentions that he may not be the best wrestler but he has always learned the hard way in life. Like his father tossing him into the deep end of a pool to learn how to swim. Byron Saxton brings up the boos from the Royal Rumble crowd. Roman says life isn't fair and he's accepted that because when he was a kid he imagined maybe a warmer reception but he understands the crowd can boo and cheer whoever they like. He again states that maybe who they wanted didn't win, but life isn't fair and you have to deal with that. Saxton brings up a point that Roman is handpicked and groomed by the higher ups to be the next guy. Roman says that maybe true and thanks them for giving him a chance but even if that was true he's worked hard to get here and preforms his best. He brings up his family and Rock saving his rear end. He name drops his whole family tree and says he is going to win that title in front of his father at Wrestlemania.

WWE officially announces on Raw that John Cena will face Rusev at Fast Lane and that Triple H has challenged Sting to a face off at the same PPV. They also announce that Arnold Schwarzenegger is going to be in the WWE Hall of Fame because he was a popular actor, a governor, and a wrestling fan. They had a couple clips of wrestlers saying his catch phrases just like with Randy Savage a few weeks ago.

Dean Ambrose wonders in from the streets and lets himself into the WWE headquarters because he is freezing outside. Back from the commercial and Dean is messing around with a thermostat when Byron Saxton asks him how he got to Stanford. Dean says he walk from Hartford and that surprises Byron. He says its not a long walk and then says he hitchhiked from Philly because Philly loves him. He got off at a highway turnpike and got in a fight at a rest stop and almost lost a finger, but that doesn't matter because he got some sweet hiking boots. He then cuts to the chase and says he's here in the WWE HQ because its to prove a point that he will struggle and fight and no matter what will make it to Wrestlemania. He then messes with the thermostat more before leaving to look at the stuff they got there, like posters of himself.

Daniel Bryan gets interviewed by Renee Young. He says that for some reason the rich and powerful think they still have the power when it the people that really have it still and proved it last night again. He says he disappointed that he didn't win the match but not because Roman won, but because he lost. He then slightly puts down Roman for being groomed for the spot and having family connections. He says he wanted Brock Lesnar because that is a great story for a great comeback but never was able to do that. He says he's sorry and thanks the fans and he will still fight and fight for his career against Kane in the Casket match on Thursday.

Roman Reigns and Brock Lesnar have a sit down interview together, however Paul Heyman asks if he can ask the questions instead of Cole. Roman agrees because he has nothing to hide and Heyman says that's his first mistake. Heyman gives a history lesson about Reign's family because he's been there from the beginning with his father and them. He compares Brock and Roman but says what ties them together is The Rock. He says Brock made his name against Rock and the Rock is hiding the painful truth about how Brock has destroyed Rock. He says its a shame Rock isn't warning him about what is about to come. Heyman talks down to Roman that its a forgone conclusion that Brock will win and destroy another part his family. Roman looks Brock right in the eye and calmly tells him he will beat him. That he knows what Brock is all about but Brock doesn't know anything about Roman. Roman says he will beat Brock and if he can not he will take a piece of Brock with him and do what he needs to do to take the Beast down and he believes that and so should Brock. Brock and Roman both jump out of their chairs and stare down. Brock sticks out his hand and Roman excepts the handshake. Brock says unlike Heyman he doesn't respect Reigns. Reigns tells Lesnar that he will though. They fade away from the stare down as Booker T, JBL, and Michael Cole hype up the match up and thank everyone for tuning in and wish everyone to stay safe during the snow storm to end this weird episode of Raw.

KungFu Grip fucked around with this message at 22:59 on Jan 31, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

hahahaha

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.
good op, i like the graphic

Perdido
Apr 29, 2009

CORY SCHNEIDER IS FAR MORE MENTALLY STABLE THAN LUONGO AND CAN HANDLE THE PRESSURES OF GOALTENDING IN VANCOUVER
Love Curtis Axel peeking out behind Reigns there

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

good op good job KFG

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Should start putting the IC champions W-L count in non-title matches on that graphic.

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

Edit: wrong thread

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮

Dexo posted:

Should start putting the IC champions W-L count in non-title matches on that graphic.

0-3 so far for BNB.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

CaptainYesterday posted:

0-3 so far for BNB.

Nah he defended the title against Sin Cara on one SD after Cara beat him clean randomly.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

So I totally forgot about the Rumble and just came around her to check up on what happened and if I cared to watch RAW.

Why does WWE schedule live shows for the winter in the north east? Can't they just come here the other 9 months of the year? I mean, we don't get snowed in often but it happens. You'd think you'd hang west and south this time of year.

Also, can someone refresh me on what Arnold has done in WWE? I know the Hall of Fame is a joke and the celebrity wing less so but I don't even remember Arnold in the WWE. Wikipedia doesn't seem to either. Did they literally just pick a dude with muscles?

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

I decided to rewatch the last couple of minutes of the rumble just then. They've edited out a lot of boos and have made it look like the boos when Rock raises Romans hand is because of the Authority coming out. So that's gonna be a thing on RAW tonight.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮

KungFu Grip posted:

Nah he defended the title against Sin Cara on one SD after Cara beat him clean randomly.

0-3 in non-title matches.

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:

STAC Goat posted:

Why does WWE schedule live shows for the winter in the north east? Can't they just come here the other 9 months of the year? I mean, we don't get snowed in often but it happens. You'd think you'd hang west and south this time of year.

This came up in the last thread and the short answer is that this is the first time it's ever been an issue :shrug:

Same reason they do shows in the midwest during tornado season, or on the east coast during hurricane season, or...

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

STAC Goat posted:

So I totally forgot about the Rumble and just came around her to check up on what happened and if I cared to watch RAW.

Also, can someone refresh me on what Arnold has done in WWE? I know the Hall of Fame is a joke and the celebrity wing less so but I don't even remember Arnold in the WWE. Wikipedia doesn't seem to either. Did they literally just pick a dude with muscles?

The southwest's idea of "snowed in" isn't even a thing in places near the Great Lakes. This storm is a once-in-fifty-years sized storm that caused an actual order to suspend all travel, so what you're saying is basically "why do they schedule WWE events in the summer in California? Don't they know there are large wildfires there? They could get trapped in an arena fire." This isn't a normal thing there, this is like there being an earthquake the day of WM31.

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer
So a couple of my friends announced that they are taking a break from all wrestling because "last night was too stressful", and "Last night was extremely stressful. I haven't stopped thinking about it.", so now I know I'm one of the better adjusted people in my friend circle.

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.
watching wrestling "too stressful" lol

you need new friends bro

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, no, it doesn't happen often. We get like one of these things a year so you just have to avoid that one day or two. And this one is even being called "historic".

But still. You can just schedule against risks. I'm not calling WWE stupid or anything (for this). I'm just saying when I read "RAW got cancelled because of snow" my immediate reaction was "Wait, they were in the northeast in late January? Who chooses that when they have easy options?"

I mean, even if it isn't snowing its cold as gently caress and I don't want to leave my house any more than I have to unless alcohol is involved to warm me up.

I don't know. I just thought it was weird. But obviously I'm not saying WWE is stupid for not predicting the exact day a major, historic snow storm would hit.

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

Hmm, apparently a String/Triple H confrontation is happening at Fast Lane, though notice the lack of the word "match:" https://twitter.com/WWEsAuthority/status/559880851123888128

Also, Rusev/Cena is there: https://twitter.com/WWEsAuthority/status/559881561169199104. Presumedly this makes Cena the challenger for the US Title, sure is gonna be fun to watch Rusev get pinned :smith:

(unclear if that's an official account but both tweets were RT'd by @WWE so...)

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
I'm mad at the current direction of WWE

e) Advertising Sting for Fastlane is a nice way to give it a reason to watch, though I don't know how much that matters anymore

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮

abraham linksys posted:

Also, Rusev/Cena is there: https://twitter.com/WWEsAuthority/status/559881561169199104. Presumedly this makes Cena the challenger for the US Title, sure is gonna be fun to watch Rusev get pinned :smith:

Hahahaha, you think Cena/Rusev is going to be a title match.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

abraham linksys posted:

Hmm, apparently a String/Triple H confrontation is happening at Fast Lane, though notice the lack of the word "match:" https://twitter.com/WWEsAuthority/status/559880851123888128

(unclear if that's an official account but both tweets were RT'd by @WWE so...)

Info added to the OP. Funny that WWE wouldn't tweet these themselves

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

CaptainYesterday posted:

Hahahaha, you think Cena/Rusev is going to be a title match.

well geez, it's gonna have to be unless Rusev gets pinned before Cena gets him

saltylopez
Mar 30, 2010
I just came away from last night feeling really bad for Roman Reigns. I don't think he should be winning the rumble/main eventing Wrestlemania, but I also don't think he deserves such a massive amount of vitriol.

The bookers clowning all of their best rising stars (except for Rollins, I suppose) just to ruin the push of one guy that Vince likes is so disappointing.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Nobody in the WWE cares about the US title

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Your favorite furry wrestler.
I know no one here cares but I just ranted huge on twitter and constantly linked WWE to it, but here are my current thoughts after ten minutes that "Raw:"
- I canceled my Network subscription. Literally the only thing I'm keeping cable television for at this point is Supernatural, but I'm honestly close to starting to watch Impact. Not even joking. I'd watch Lucha Underground but my provider doesn't have El Ray as a network.
- Lucha Underground and TNA both did awesome things for WWE fans who now have nothing to do tonight, LU providing two hours of old episodes for WWE fans to catch up on and TNA providing an entire PPV for free on their Youtube channel. It's Lockdown 2014 which I heard sucked but the difference is I'm getting it for free and not paying 9.99 for it only to have it regurgitated to me in a heavily edited form that makes a guy who got nearly booed out of the building look like the most over person in the world.
- I now have ten bucks a month freed up to spend on another company. I'm looking at PWG.
- I'm beyond pissed. I threw a loving party with pizza and beer and even bought lighting because we were Team Neon. I might get a noise complaint for cheering for Daniel Bryan so loud and that could cost me a fine. I spent more than ten bucks on this loving pay per view, and yeah WWE only saw ten of it but if I knew the entire thing would have been on Raw the next night for free I wouldn't have loving bothered. And in this heavily edited form where Cena is getting huge godlike chants from the crowd that jeered him so hard and CHEERED for Rollins the guy we're supposed to hate?! gently caress you. Seriously. You insult my intelligence like that why the gently caress should I give you a goddamn dime.

Long live indie wrestling. gently caress WWE. They didn't just lose a Network subscriber. They lost a fan and a customer.

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

KungFu Grip posted:

Info added to the OP. Funny that WWE wouldn't tweet these themselves

Yeah, I'm still skeptical because it's a two-tweet unverified account, and I could totally see some social media intern loving up with RTs

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon

Skunkrocker posted:

I know no one here cares but I just ranted huge on twitter and constantly linked WWE to it, but here are my current thoughts after ten minutes that "Raw:"
- I canceled my Network subscription. Literally the only thing I'm keeping cable television for at this point is Supernatural, but I'm honestly close to starting to watch Impact. Not even joking. I'd watch Lucha Underground but my provider doesn't have El Ray as a network.
- Lucha Underground and TNA both did awesome things for WWE fans who now have nothing to do tonight, LU providing two hours of old episodes for WWE fans to catch up on and TNA providing an entire PPV for free on their Youtube channel. It's Lockdown 2014 which I heard sucked but the difference is I'm getting it for free and not paying 9.99 for it only to have it regurgitated to me in a heavily edited form that makes a guy who got nearly booed out of the building look like the most over person in the world.
- I now have ten bucks a month freed up to spend on another company. I'm looking at PWG.
- I'm beyond pissed. I threw a loving party with pizza and beer and even bought lighting because we were Team Neon. I might get a noise complaint for cheering for Daniel Bryan so loud and that could cost me a fine. I spent more than ten bucks on this loving pay per view, and yeah WWE only saw ten of it but if I knew the entire thing would have been on Raw the next night for free I wouldn't have loving bothered. And in this heavily edited form where Cena is getting huge godlike chants from the crowd that jeered him so hard and CHEERED for Rollins the guy we're supposed to hate?! gently caress you. Seriously. You insult my intelligence like that why the gently caress should I give you a goddamn dime.

Long live indie wrestling. gently caress WWE. They didn't just lose a Network subscriber. They lost a fan and a customer.

you bought neon lights because you were on Team Neon?

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Check to see if you have UniMas with your provider. It shows Lucha Underground, but everything will be in Spanish (if you don't mind)

Also take a look at NJPW if you get the chance. Goons aren't praising it for nothing, being a recent convert myself.

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Omally posted:

you bought neon lights because you were on Team Neon?

No, I bought a pink lightbulb to light up my apartment in 80s colors.

I ended up liking the pink lightbulb because it makes my living room look rad as gently caress when combined with my green one.

One of like two good things to come out of this, I have cool lighting in my house and dude in the toxx thread has to get Tyson Kidd's old lovely haircut.

chirico cuvie
Jan 23, 2004
Made of beef and beef byproduct
Lipstick Apathy

Roman Reigns posted:

Also take a look at NJPW if you get the chance. Goons aren't praising it for nothing, being a recent convert myself.

Seconding this, not just for the Bushiroad era stuff which has largely been among the best wrestling programming in the world, but for some of the great stuff from the early-mid 1990s as well. Pretty much anything with Hiroshi Hase in it is solid gold.

If you don't wanna spend the (somewhat less than) :10bux: on New Japan, though, you can do a whole lot worse than supporting PWG.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
Y'all ready for a Dbry Kane casket match on Smackdown?

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Roman Reigns posted:

Check to see if you have UniMas with your provider. It shows Lucha Underground, but everything will be in Spanish (if you don't mind)
Oh sweet, we get that channel! I don't speak spanish though, but I'll still give it a shot.

Roman Reigns posted:

chirico cuvie posted:

Seconding this, not just for the Bushiroad era stuff which has largely been among the best wrestling programming in the world, but for some of the great stuff from the early-mid 1990s as well. Pretty much anything with Hiroshi Hase in it is solid gold.

If you don't wanna spend the (somewhat less than) :10bux: on New Japan, though, you can do a whole lot worse than supporting PWG.

My thing with NJPW is that I've heard Global Force will have a lot of NJPW stars through Jeff's connections with AJ and the Bullet Club, and will essentially be what Lucha Underground is to AAA: a new form of New Japan that I can actively support. But then again I don't know.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

ayn rand hand job posted:

Y'all ready for a Dbry Kane casket match on Smackdown?
If it means ending this godawful feud and Kane going away for awhile (hopefully forever) then yes

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

achillesforever6 posted:

If it means ending this godawful feud and Kane going away for awhile (hopefully forever) then yes

:laffo: they'll have another match at fast lane

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Skunkrocker posted:

Oh sweet, we get that channel! I don't speak spanish though, but I'll still give it a shot.

My thing with NJPW is that I've heard Global Force will have a lot of NJPW stars through Jeff's connections with AJ and the Bullet Club, and will essentially be what Lucha Underground is to AAA: a new form of New Japan that I can actively support. But then again I don't know.

GFW is a fantasy in the mind of Jeff Jarrett

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Skunkrocker posted:

The promos and scripted segments are in English with Spanish subtitles, so the only thing you really lose is the commentary.

Also, throwing down $60 for a year-long ROH Ringside membership was one of the best decisions I made in 2014. Their weekly television is good solid wrestling and you get access to a pretty big library of pay-per-views.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
to fit fast lane they should put Kane in the first ever "oncoming traffic match" imo

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Skunkrocker posted:

nothing of the sort has ever been suggested or talked about with global force.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Perdido posted:

Love Curtis Axel peeking out behind Reigns there

That is spectacular. Right on, KFG.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Alain Post posted:

to fit fast lane they should put Kane in the first ever "oncoming traffic match" imo

We already had a King of the Road match

• Locked thread