Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.
good op, i like the graphic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

watching wrestling "too stressful" lol

you need new friends bro

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Himuro posted:

I'm sorry, but I just don't understand how your average fan can keep watching, especially after the Rumble. I personally haven't watched non-NXT WWE programming since Summerslam and have explored the rest of pro wrestling to find wrestling I do like and don't find disgusting. I'm not sure how a lot of fans continue to watch. That Rumble in particular, from all clips I've seen, feels like a finger poke of doom moment. Yet the fans keep watching. It's absurd to me.

if youre not watching can you please stop posting about it dude

also periods in mma fights cuz that was loving weird as poo poo

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

its super weird to me to come here and read these posts because while i like the backstage news parts of being an internet fan, i dont think ive ever felt the need to write thousand word posts or take drastic stances over pro-wrasslin'

you guys know you can just watch the wrestlers and not like be mad all the time right, they do cool flips and poo poo, some have cool characters and the actual "wrestling" is pretty okay

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Alain Post posted:

it's not just a "Backstage politics" thing, the wrestlers are having good matches but they obviously shout be, considering WWE has a hugely talented roster. build and storylines are legitimate parts of the enjoyment of pro wrestling, and those are absolutely terrible right now. WWE's entire summer and early fall was all about PPVs that were good in isolation but had horrible/non-existent builds.

thats true but its a lot more than i wanna think about when i have a few beers, turn on Raw and watch the dudes hit each other and call each other stuff or some slapstick comedy poo poo like santino or mizdow

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

savinhill posted:

Who knows, maybe UFC will still be in the market for disgruntled pro wrestlers in a year or so?

lol

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

savinhill posted:

Who knows, maybe UFC will still be in the market for disgruntled pro wrestlers in a year or so?

the thought of bryan vs lesnar in a mma match is really really really really funny and i would pay a lot of money to see brock lesnar kill indy superstar daniel bryan on ppv

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Astro7x posted:

Nobody canceled. I don't know how many time I've seen people say on there they are canceling their network sub, only to see them discussing new network content shortly after.

in case you havent noticed thats been happening before the network, everyone's all like IM NEVER WATCHING THIS poo poo AGAIN UNLESS BLAH BLAH BLAH and then the next gdt they have like 100 posts

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

TheJoker138 posted:

NJPW World.

its 10$, its not an either or decision here, you can have both

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

sticklefifer posted:

Oh good, there it is. :filez: chat ITT.

at least its more honest than the people i see from here on /wooo/'s tube who post about cancelling their network subs lol

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

i have no desire to see sheamus do anything since he hasnt actually done anything good apart from his JoMo matches

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

has bryan ever wrestled HHH because that would be kinda sweet and id give more of a poo poo about that than sting/hhh or whatever theyre building to

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

its miles above the tag team of two random black guys we have on the roster

at least nationalism is a thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

BlueArmyMan posted:

Worked for Swagger and Zeb

yea, people like rooting for their guys/country, its a good thing

• Locked thread