Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Memento posted:

Yeah but his quads :swoon:

No but seriously, he wrestled in trunks and nothing else in FCW, and looked fine there. What happened between now and then to make him have a big'ole case of backfat?

brotha's samoan, what are you gonna do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

UpfrontSalmon posted:

Reigns is going to spear Lesnar like 5 times and it won't be enough to beat him. Lesnar will win, Seth cashes in and wins the title thanks to Reigns weakening the monster. TwitterVince was right 2015 is going to be the best year, gently caress the haters.

So what you're saying is, "Wait and see."

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

NutritiousSnack posted:

Goons acting high and mighty about this poo poo and going Big Nasty "You didn't loving cancels ya smarks!" are dumb. It loving crashed the servers.

Uh excuse me did you ever consider everyone was getting a second subscription after they heard Roman Reigns won :smuggo:

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

yea ok posted:

the talk about cancelling and stuff, and not watching, etc, i mean i havent watched since i guess when bryan got injured & i re-subbed for rumble and it didn't make me think wwe is any better so i cancelled again that night. even though i cancelled i'll still watch the nxt show because i like a lot of guys on there. that's just my thoughts on stuff. thanks

Yes, alright.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

achillesforever6 posted:

Just don't watch Raw really is what I've found as a way to avoid most of the bullshit in the WWE lies.

I find not watching the WWE is more helpful. :v:

For reals, though, I've missed the last three Raws without batting an eye, and after that last PPV, I wish I had missed that, too. Other than NXT, imma take a break for a bit unless something huge happens. (i.e. NXT Raw's crowd lights everything on fire and holds Stephanie at gunpoint until the Mania main event is Bryan/Ambrose for the title)

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

electric funeral posted:

This is the greatest promo of all time. It's like, this, Hogan at WM IV, and the Scott Norton flapjack story.

... the what?

Does it involve arm wrestling a pancake? Because if it does, I need a link to it right now.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
I keep reading Roman as Rowan and it makes me really excited, then sad.

Well, that's my contribution to the thread.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

LoboLoboLobo posted:

Just imagine the first time he turns face and turns to the camera and makes that big screaming face he does with his arms out wide. The crowd is gonna wild for him.

Just wait until they find out he's a Clippers fan and start booing him again!

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

keevo posted:

Is there anything Michael Hayes is good at?

I hear he was in a tag team once that was pretty good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Power Windows posted:

"Roman Reigns will face curtis axel TONIGHT, with his Wrestlemania championship match on the line! The Rock is banned from the arena!"

But what's the status on the The Vigilante Sting?

• Locked thread