Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
if you cancel the WWE Network you are a retarded human being

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

TheJoker138 posted:

The opposite of this is actually true.

actually its not

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
if you don't support the WWE with 10 bucks a month to see the best content ever made, gently caress off and stop posting

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Fat Lowtax posted:

I am a retarded human being

we know

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
lol if you are such a poor human being you can't spend 10 bucks a month to see kick rear end matches from every era, the stone cold podcasts, PPV, ect

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Alain Post posted:

I am definitely retarded, and gay.

we know

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Monkeycheese posted:

holy loving poo poo shut the loving gently caress up you loving idiot fuckass terrible poster shitfucker

okay "Monkey Cheese"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Spikeguy posted:

I'm pretty sure a person deciding they don't feel like paying for something they don't like anymore would in anyway affect their mental capacity or their sexual orientation.

actually it does

• Locked thread