Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

WWE Discussion is Apparently if you have the volume high enough on good speakers you can hear Reigns being fed lines at moments where the audio didn’t cut out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Dolph and Bryan on Twitter trying to tease a Mania match that even they know won't ever happen

The saddest universe

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Under the vegetable posted:

It's one of the most insulting things I've ever seen WWE do.

When it aired again it wasn't even the most insulting thing they did in that 24-hour span

Doo-Wop Duodenum posted:

To be fair if you bought a WWE Pay-per-view for more than $9.99 you're an idiot and should be ashamed of yourself.

Vince account spotted

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Pshhh, if the scrub who capitalized on that were a megastar, he'd have won a Rumble by now :colbert:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Spermgod posted:

what was the skunkrocker post

Yeah, this

ed: VV :stare:

Chris James 2 fucked around with this message at 07:31 on Jan 28, 2015

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

NutritiousSnack posted:

If the backlash continues, they will inevitable put Bryan back into the Main Event scene even if the plan is to bury him back into the midcard later.

They'd probably just put Rollins in the main event instead.

You all have already seen the best this company has ever treated Bryan, and he's never getting treated that well again. I'm not saying deal with it, I'm just saying lower the expectations. poo poo's depressing enough on its own, it doesn't need the thought that he's main eventing everything ever and flipping out whenever it doesn't happen on top of it.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Dr. Mantis Toboggan posted:

It's not like they were any higher quality when they were $55, so no.

The company at least seemed less obnoxiously stubborn when they didn't have the "we already have your money, what more do you want :smug:" angle to play on a good portion of its viewers

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

They're going to do a third Sheamus/Bryan Mania match that is an actual match this time, even if it doesn't happen until Bryan's last Mania match

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Blasmeister posted:

I think Bryan/Sheamus at this year's mania would piss off the fans even more than Bryan/Ziggler so yeah it's a shame it won't happen.

Bryan/Sheamus might not have opened Mania. Bryan/Ziggler very likely will.

• Locked thread