Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

D-Bry now looks like complete poo poo imo. There's really no way to save face after the Rumble debacle, considering his promos in the past couple weeks. WWE hosed a duck on this one, big time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

He's LITERALLY gonna get buried.
:thejoke:

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

BUHLEEEE...*pssst that pssst*...DAT.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Rewatching the Rumble Triple Threat, right before he goes for the Phoenix Splash, Seth Rollins very clearly says "gently caress it.".

Why this dude isnt main eventing Wrestlemania is a loving travesty.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

I loved his "If Brock Lesnar wants to take MY seat, on this set? *cracks neck* He's gonna have to come kick me off it :smug:" before the commercial break.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

This whole Rumble debacle is actually Dogshit Seltzers fault. If only that mark hadn't shooted on Vince and told everyone in the dirtshits that Roman was going to win.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Alain Post posted:

Roman Reigns is too sweet to be sour

If Roman starts incorporating a strut into his repertoire, then this push will be totally justified

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

I cancelled, but mainly cause I didnt think Fast Lane was worth :10bux: and ibreally dont give a poo poo about NXT.

I may resub for Wrestlemania? I dunno...

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

SamuraiFoochs posted:

If anti-Roman people really want to make a difference, buy Bryan merch.

Bryan is a baby bearded loser, no thanks :colbert: i'm in the market for a new Cena cumrag anyway.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I really do wonder if Bryan is more hurt than we think tbh. :(

I see it differently. I think DB is such a good company man, that when Vince told him he was being eliminated early, he didn't even bat an eye at the notion.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Dragonshirt posted:

Watching RAW on Hulu, and the skinny guy shouting "WHAT'S UP!" into the camera during R-Truth's entrance will never stop being hilarious to me.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

I really hope that Taker/Bray isn't an actual thing. Can we just please let the Dead Man rest in peace with his hot wife and adorable child? Just have him come out at Wrestlemania in Sting's corner or cut a spoooky promo, idk, but my heart cant take watching another broken down old as gently caress Taker match.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Bigass Moth posted:

Yeah I don't get the Bryan vs. Ziggler idea, the two most naturally over mega babyfaces in the company doesn't make sense in any way since neither should ever be heels again.

It could be billed as a #1 contender match and that would work fine.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

The directTV description for tomorrow nights Smackdown is: A very rare casket match: Kane vs Daniel Bryan.

So fancy.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

I missed smackdown last night, did they turn Reigns heel yet?

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Bryan's better than the midcard is all I'm saying.
This guy gets it.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Anyone know what the post-show dark match at Smackdown was?

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

if you think the big announcement isnt just going to be a throwaway Bryan/Reigns vs Show/Wyatt tag match, I will be how you say "laughing out loud".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Phenix Rising posted:

I just had a dream that Brock was fighting someone to open Raw. I forget who. But seconds after the bell rings, the lights go out and a spotlight hits Paul Heyman. He says, "We've got a surpriiiiiise for yoooouuuu!"

Then, a version of Brock Lesnar twice as big as the original, in height and mass, begins walking down the ramp. He gets into the ring and starts beating the poo poo out of the opponent.

At some point, the opponent is able to escape the ring and starts running up the ramp. This is when they bump right into A THIRD VERSION OF BROCK who is even bigger than the second. He tackles the guy on the ramp and starts punching him in the head with fists that are larger than the dude's head.

It was loving terrifying.

I dont get it, HOW does Cena win?

• Locked thread