Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon

Skunkrocker posted:

I know no one here cares but I just ranted huge on twitter and constantly linked WWE to it, but here are my current thoughts after ten minutes that "Raw:"
- I canceled my Network subscription. Literally the only thing I'm keeping cable television for at this point is Supernatural, but I'm honestly close to starting to watch Impact. Not even joking. I'd watch Lucha Underground but my provider doesn't have El Ray as a network.
- Lucha Underground and TNA both did awesome things for WWE fans who now have nothing to do tonight, LU providing two hours of old episodes for WWE fans to catch up on and TNA providing an entire PPV for free on their Youtube channel. It's Lockdown 2014 which I heard sucked but the difference is I'm getting it for free and not paying 9.99 for it only to have it regurgitated to me in a heavily edited form that makes a guy who got nearly booed out of the building look like the most over person in the world.
- I now have ten bucks a month freed up to spend on another company. I'm looking at PWG.
- I'm beyond pissed. I threw a loving party with pizza and beer and even bought lighting because we were Team Neon. I might get a noise complaint for cheering for Daniel Bryan so loud and that could cost me a fine. I spent more than ten bucks on this loving pay per view, and yeah WWE only saw ten of it but if I knew the entire thing would have been on Raw the next night for free I wouldn't have loving bothered. And in this heavily edited form where Cena is getting huge godlike chants from the crowd that jeered him so hard and CHEERED for Rollins the guy we're supposed to hate?! gently caress you. Seriously. You insult my intelligence like that why the gently caress should I give you a goddamn dime.

Long live indie wrestling. gently caress WWE. They didn't just lose a Network subscriber. They lost a fan and a customer.

you bought neon lights because you were on Team Neon?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
this forum is like a family

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
Fast Lane is going to be car races instead of wrestling matches, i heard it from my source on the inside

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
it's basically going to be Wacky Races with each WWE Superstar having a custom Superstar Hotrod

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

Shima Honnou posted:

Been pretty sick and not getting enough sleep, so I took a nice nap when I heard that Raw was canceled and slept through the whole thing. From the sounds of it, I need to see this garbage after I finish tonight's work because holy poo poo, some of the stuff in the OP sounds like fool's gold.

you need to watch Roman's interviews

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

Cory Lidle posted:

Hey everyone, let's put this all behind us and remember the good times. Such as this post from page 3!

i think that might be my favorite post on these forums

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

NickRoweFillea posted:

Seriously, how are we supposed to belee dat Reigns is a threat to Brock. Brock just thunderfucked two of the most protected people in WWE and kicked out of multiple finishers, a massive table shot, a Shield Memorial Barricade Smash, and a briefcase hit. What the gently caress is roman gonna do. Bryan had a legitimate David v. Goliath thing with his technical skill and his protected knee finisher, but Reigns has a Superman Punch and a spear. Oh, and I guess that stupid loving apron dropkick.

look, you know, he came from a family of wrestlers, wrestling is in his blood, and in the foods he eats. he eats wrestling for food and incorporates it into his body, which manifests into a shameful torso, which is part of his samoan family heritage, and no matter what, roman reigns is going to bring it all to the table, and lay it down, on the table, because it's a family dinner table, and he's going to eat it

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

Swagger Dagger posted:

wait what's wrong with the apron dropkick

it's more convoluted than the 619

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

Cory Lidle posted:

Roman Reigns is going to flop his moobs onto the table and eat them?

look, that's what his dad taught him to do, and he can't let his family down

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

DM Punk posted:

The only way I am cancelling WWE Network is if

1) I die
2) WWE Network shuts down

think of all the shoes you could buy for lady wrestlers with that network money

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

Fiveace Attorney posted:

its dumb but at least its throwing a bone to the fans after that godawful rumble

"we know you guys were mad about last night's PPV, which you paid for, so to make up for it, we're going to show the same matches you paid to watch, but for free"

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

Fiveace Attorney posted:

i know mick means well but its like hes never ever met or talked to vince in his life or something

i'm pretty sure Mick has very severe brain damage :smith:

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
Reigns doesn't deserve his spot, in more ways than one

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
I can only remember 4 things Sheamus has done in his career. he won the title when John Cena put himself through a table, he had matches with John Morrison, he wore a horned crown and a cape for a while, and 18 seconds.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

The Landstander posted:

He also feuded with Alberto del Rio forever but that's worth forgetting.

somebody please post that picture of del rio getting madder and madder

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
I remembered another thing about Sheamus. he loves to play Second Life.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

Cardboard Box posted:

can't wait for comedy babyface rusev

rusev is twerkin, maggle, i love it

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

Sigma posted:

The reminds me, who is going to lead the match and its pacing in a Reigns/Brock match? Brock goes out there and tears it up and there is no way Reigns is ready to read the beats of a crowd and work them on the fly.

there will be a man off-camera telling Roman what to do

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
roman reigns is an rear end in a top hat

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

Rhonne posted:

Do you think they've had Cena talk to and try and coach Reigns on how to deal with crowds hating him all the time? You'd think they would want their top guy to give advice to their future top guy.

the problem is that the top face shouldn't have to explain to the next top face how to deal with being booed all the time. the top face shouldn't be booed all the time.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
Snooki earned my undying respect that night.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
so I just heard on the radio that Mick Foley got disqualified from a chicken wing eating contest for stuffing uneaten wings into his fanny pack. The announcer was like "what was a wrestler doing wearing a fanny pack?"

• Locked thread