Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice

NutritiousSnack posted:

WWE stock dropped 5%, and 50,000 people canceled network apparently.

yeah what the gently caress is your network number considering they only release them each quarter and the next quarter number is going to be as of 12/31.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice

NutritiousSnack posted:

some dirtsheet site, I put this in small caps and an apparently next to it for a reason.

then it's absolute bullshit and folks should stop saying THEY LOST SO MANY SUBS when they are just copying the equivalent of nodq.com or rajah.com

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice

Black Baby Goku posted:

if you don't support the WWE with 10 bucks a month to see the best content ever made, gently caress off and stop posting

lol this ain't true but i appreciate your gimmick brother.

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice

NutritiousSnack posted:

I'm sorry if posting dumb twitter rumors for us to laugh at is now taken seriously.

just stop being a bad poster and don't speculation as fact.

okay? okay. too sweet.

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice

Paulocaust posted:

The past 12 hours of this thread have changed my mind. It's not Vince or the company I hate, it's the fans. You deserve everything you get for continuing to support this poo poo company.

Kirios posted:

Holy poo poo you people have battered wife syndrome.

it's okay because you both are bad posters so we all hate each other.

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice

Frankston posted:

Is the Austin HHH podcast going to be on the network or can I go ahead and cancel? That's all I'm waiting to see.

it'll prob be live on network and then released audio only a few weeks later.

Cardboard Box posted:

this thread is really bad y'all.

that's why i'm here pointing out who is a bad poster and that they should rectify it immediately

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice

triplexpac posted:

Whatever you think about the current booking, it's insane that I can pay $20 a month and get every WWE PPV and NJPW PPV, as well as all the archives.

I don't think that's ever going to stop blowing my mind. I used to pay like $20 just for a single DVD set of a guy's best matches, now I can just load up pretty much whatever I want at any time.

It's insane that we are literally 5 years from having to do tape traders for any puro and DVDs of Indies were $20 a pop.

• Locked thread