Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quiet Python
Nov 8, 2011
Was Kung Lao doing the downward pummel that Donnie Yen did in Ip Man?

If so, that's pretty cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quiet Python
Nov 8, 2011

CzarChasm posted:

Tell me I'm not being racist and that this concept art has Jax looking like Idris Elba

I think Jax's character design is supposed to be reminiscent of actor Michael Jai White.

Which can only mean one thing...Black Dynamite as DLC.

Quiet Python
Nov 8, 2011

Gavok posted:

Mortal Kombat had this bland hero character, Liu Kang, who for years constantly won all the time despite being surrounded by far more interesting fighters. Then when they finally decided to take him out of the top spot, fans were all into them making Scorpion, the popular guy with the cool catchphrase, the main hero. Then instead, they shoved Shujinko down our throats and had him beat the big, unstoppable end boss, causing Scorpion to fall down the card. Even though Shujinko is totally lame and people like Scorpion more.

What I'm saying is that Shujinko is Roman Reigns.

Anyone who watches VGCW knows that Scorpion is the hardest-working ninja in sports entertainment.

I watched the Iron Man match between Scorpion and Ash live. It was awesome.

Quiet Python
Nov 8, 2011
Do we know who is voicing Erron Black? I thought it sounded like Troy Baker, but I could be wrong.

Quiet Python
Nov 8, 2011

Rhonne posted:

Calling it now, Bo Rai Cho died off screen and will be replaced by a shape shifting Shang Tsung.

I was actually waiting for it to happen, considering Bo Rai Cho looked really untrustworthy when Raiden opened the gate and they both went into the Jensei room.

I'm not sure why people are calling Kotal Khan a fuckup. He's an opportunist, a minister who saw his chance to take power and did. When Mileena's rebellion started, his plan was to snuff it out quickly and just keep ruling. When Shinnok's medallion got taken by D'Vorah, he saw an opportunity to justify an attack on Earthrealm.

Kotal's not a fuckup, he's a politician protecting his own interests and when the story ends he's still in charge of Outworld.

• Locked thread