Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ruddha
Jan 21, 2006

when you realize how cool and retarded everything is you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky
nightwolf and stryker were the coolest dudes in mk3 you nuts. the sound from the chubby cop nightstick slide throw thing was sick. WOOOOPASHUH

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ruddha
Jan 21, 2006

when you realize how cool and retarded everything is you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky
im glad the animations don't look as insanely janky as they were in mk9. looks like a fun little game to play

Ruddha
Jan 21, 2006

im very sad about how shao kahn doesn't sound anything like he did in 2-UMK3, and doesn't look right either. Now he's just a random kinda deep voice and a squat muscle man. he was insanely cool as an immensely tall muscular dude with an interesting accent/voice

Ruddha
Jan 21, 2006

I recommend playing on play station fourth.

Ruddha
Jan 21, 2006

get a ds4

Ruddha
Jan 21, 2006

its stupid when people like a game i like, but maybe more than i do. loving human being! idiot!

Ruddha
Jan 21, 2006

even though i dont give too big a care about vid game sexualization, im glad the girls aren't as ridiculous as mk9, they look like people instead of weird sex dolls and that's good to me

Ruddha
Jan 21, 2006

this game, looks kool

Ruddha
Jan 21, 2006

haha johnny looks like johnny knoxville now

Ruddha
Jan 21, 2006

haha kool sonya looks like a human person. good poo poo

Ruddha
Jan 21, 2006

lol jason vorhees for mkx

Ruddha
Jan 21, 2006

Rhonne posted:

But Kenshi wasn't in the story mode of MK9. He was DLC, but he never appeared in the story.

I'll allow it.

Ruddha
Jan 21, 2006

a platinum game, starring, sub zero . . . !

Ruddha
Jan 21, 2006

if any one is interested the mortal kombat arcade kollection is part of the flash sale on psn right now, its like a buck lol grab it

Ruddha
Jan 21, 2006

who loving cares you unbelievably stupid retarded people

Ruddha
Jan 21, 2006

bring back cyber smoke. i dont even care why. with the 3 prong harpoon and everything. gently caress sake

Ruddha
Jan 21, 2006

Hat Thoughts posted:

That's why he's the coolest!

seriously. chubby uncle tony zoomin' across the stage with nightstick with incredible WUUUUUUMMPASHHHUH sound effect was the coolest thing ever

Ruddha
Jan 21, 2006

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

NRS announced they're teaming up with ESL Pro League for some esports bullshit, including an 8-player invitational exhibition and a $100k tournament series. The exhibition is on April 11 and they're doing online pools for the tournament from April 19 (Xbone-only?).

NRS will also be selling a "Blue Steel Sub-Zero" skin and adding a portion of the proceeds to the tournament pot:

guess what. im gonna buy the skin because subzero bat man beyond is kool lookin and ill freeze dudes

Ruddha
Jan 21, 2006

im sad theres no robots.

Ruddha
Jan 21, 2006

its just alternate timeline stuff. originally she was turned black in a dark ritual but raiden stopped it this time but instead noob saibot became actually black, instead of just painted that way

Ruddha
Jan 21, 2006

i hope they get some guys who have played a fighting game before to play it on the stream some time.

Ruddha
Jan 21, 2006

SHAO WUT?

Ruddha
Jan 21, 2006

the ideal stick set up has 1,2,3,4 on the top 4 buttons and block on the bottom left.

Ruddha
Jan 21, 2006

its mk, just play whoever you think looks cool

Ruddha
Jan 21, 2006

PC gaming.......................... yeah, more like PC gay-ming.

Ruddha
Jan 21, 2006

fadam posted:

If someone calls you a fag over voice will a report actually do anything?

lol

Ruddha
Jan 21, 2006

the man is clearly gay

Ruddha
Jan 21, 2006

Spudd posted:

I have been playing FPS's my whole life and I can beat any Souls game without levelling up but fighting games are a whole new breed for me, I don't have the muscle memory to input any of these combos so learning the jargon for it will not stick. It's all a garbled mess at the moment for me personally. I can't speak for the other goons.

You could try changing your diaper, it might help you concentrate .

Ruddha
Jan 21, 2006

5er posted:

No. I'm not. Sorry but that poo poo looks like a whole separate language, and is definitely well past the mental investment I'd put into any video game.

Grow Up Poopy Boy

Ruddha
Jan 21, 2006

polish sausage posted:

Reo and tom brady have been doing a stream busting open all the characters if anyone's interested. They are doing kitana now. https://www.twitch.tv/mktombrady_vs_MKreo

Ugh gently caress typing this on the phone

toms sub is scary

Ruddha
Jan 21, 2006

i think its sweet, costume is great and its kool that hes noticably slimmer than bearded sexy old man sub zero, thick with power and wisdom

Ruddha
Jan 21, 2006

Blast Fantasto posted:

Jesus Christ no one wants to know which Outworld monsters get you hard.

Guess what. I do.

Ruddha
Jan 21, 2006

if scorpion wasnt a little sad boy he would have feigned suprise at sub zero not taking his tea iced. like come on. gently caress sub zero is loving cool man

Ruddha
Jan 21, 2006

raiden torpedo slamming motaro through a bridge in the distance is one of my favourite all time things

[distantly, quietly] suvigunniyaaaaa

Ruddha
Jan 21, 2006

Anyone have any clue why it takes like 30 seconds or longer for me to "connecting to online"? Looks like others go way faster, and once for like 20 minutes early one morning it would connect almost instantly

Ruddha
Jan 21, 2006

sub zero is.......good

Ruddha
Jan 21, 2006

if you play a character for 20 minutes in training you should probably know what moves are being used. inputs are helpful but like its pretty straight forward stuff

Ruddha
Jan 21, 2006

mkx looks really, really good. its kool to check out the texture on the cloth and leather and stuff on the clothes.

Ruddha
Jan 21, 2006

lol how can people not tell he's joking the whole time? not always funny but when he "rages" he's like snickering and going "ughhh so cheap you just a spammer, ugh you won't even let me press any buttons!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ruddha
Jan 21, 2006

lol

• Locked thread