Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dreesemonkey
May 14, 2008
Pillbug
First: Nice job! I'd love to build a nice shed myself, in reality I will probably just buy an amish-built pre-fab unit when the time comes. I have to save some pennies, get some trees cut down, and prep the area that I'd like to put it first so it'll be a while :(

Second: You could always just do a ridge vent for the roof, which involves having a nice gap cut anyway. It would be a little more expensive, but the venting may be nice, even in your climate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread