Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Wormskull posted:

Rest in peace. Owned by the brain damaged Wrestling Forum Dick Suckers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Hulkafaggot

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

hulkamatt lets people make the most retarded posts imaginable especially in the mma thread but god forbid if you call people names

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

khrits posted:

however, what isnt

civilization

municipal shrimp
Mar 30, 2011

I like this game a lot but i think they're going a bit overboard with the dlc. It seems like a new one comes out every 3 weeks. Also, any start that isn't shooting thousands of cops is the wrong strat.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

khrits posted:

however, what isnt

Evolve

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I play this game a bunch so hmu if u wanna play

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

The Uzi is really good and it's beginning to replace my loco when I'm saw bitch. It's nice being able to take out things farther than 2 feet away especially when you don't have a primary good for anything but sawing dozers in half.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Eye of Widesauron posted:

The Uzi is really good and it's beginning to replace my loco when I'm saw bitch. It's nice being able to take out things farther than 2 feet away especially when you don't have a primary good for anything but sawing dozers in half.

do you have the shotgun pack? install fletchettes in your loco, it's basically the best general use weapon in the game. not as good as the uzi at melting a dozer's facemask but a lot closer to ammo stable.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Coolguye posted:

do you have the shotgun pack? install fletchettes in your loco, it's basically the best general use weapon in the game. not as good as the uzi at melting a dozer's facemask but a lot closer to ammo stable.

I do have that. It works out really well with those, I just got tired of using the same weapon all the time so started switching it up. Been doing this with primaries as well (Clarion instead of AMR-16 on DW, Swedish K instead of my conceal loco for stealth, etc) and it's been a blast.

The Raven with Flechettes was surprisingly fun too.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

queen's wrath also owns bones for assault rifles, though it's lacking the edge of the Clarion/CAR-4 for death wish. a silenced judge with explosive shells is something you have to try once for your stealth gun. if you're not hosting, the silencer works and your explosions are silenced.

also if you haven't used the gl40 with the completed rogue deck and a good secondary you just plain haven't lived in this game.

Mr.Fahrenheit
Dec 27, 2012

Coolguye posted:

queen's wrath also owns bones for assault rifles, though it's lacking the edge of the Clarion/CAR-4 for death wish. a silenced judge with explosive shells is something you have to try once for your stealth gun. if you're not hosting, the silencer works and your explosions are silenced.

also if you haven't used the gl40 with the completed rogue deck and a good secondary you just plain haven't lived in this game.

coolguy shut up you suck shutup

fuckin fight me in payday 2 pvp

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

sorry i was distracted by the pain in my back from carrying you

Mr.Fahrenheit
Dec 27, 2012

Coolguye posted:

pvp me

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Coolguye posted:

drat

Mr.Fahrenheit
Dec 27, 2012
coolguye is known money hustler he will hustle you out of money in the video game "Payday 2"

khrits
Dec 25, 2011

And when we leave, we need to put things back the way we found them. We're not slobs.

very good point, you win
the shotguns in this ruled, and i liked the lmgs quite a bit, but i'm burnt out on this. more dlc does not help

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

khrits posted:

the shotguns in this ruled, and i liked the lmgs quite a bit, but i'm burnt out on this. more dlc does not help
lmgs can now accept silencers and can benefit from the +damage/stability/accuracy from the ghost tree

it's payday as gently caress to bring a massive goddamn machine gun that sounds like mouse farts and have it be the weapon that ends the earth

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.
more like gay 4 pay

Mr.Fahrenheit
Dec 27, 2012

Fellis posted:

more like gay 4 pay

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

plapeday 2

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
I am somehow carrying two briefcases containing a shielded turret filled with ammo, handful of trip mines, a flag pole, 50 cal. rifle, pistol-sized shotgun, and infinite numbers of drills. I can carry a dead body if I feel like it.

• Locked thread