Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i think it's hilarious like a day after i made fun of him for posting in BYOB his BYOB chilltag has been removed

I haven't posted in BYOB in a long rear end time so I thought what was the point of having it there and I removed it. It wasn't cause of you the gently caress lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wootman posted:

I haven't posted in BYOB in a long rear end time so I thought what was the point of having it there and I removed it. It wasn't cause of you the gently caress lol.

:yikes:

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Wootman posted:

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Wootman posted:

1upclock
Sep 25, 2009

Taken completely out of context
Actually upon further consideration, Capcom is probably run by the Japanese equivalent of Vince McMahon.

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

It's the Final Countdown.
I like Mega Man.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Is that dog missing an eye?

With Pugs it can be hard to tell because of their wrinkly faces, but all the pugs I know mostly seem to be missing an eye.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

1upclock posted:

Actually upon further consideration, Capcom is probably run by the Japanese equivalent of Vince McMahon.

love him or hate him, you have to respect Ryu Hoshi

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

The Taint Reaper posted:

With Pugs it can be hard to tell because of their wrinkly faces, but all the pugs I know mostly seem to be missing an eye.

that or he's mega freaked

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

It's the Final Countdown.

THE PENETRATOR posted:

that or he's mega freaked

He's being held by PewDiePie. I pity the darn thing.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Doctor Goat posted:

nobody does

capcom own their characters and the engine, marvel own their characters and aren't making a new contract, so nobody can publish it on either side
capcom is the video game company equivalent of the guy who killed the goose that laid golden eggs

at least their treatment of inafune set a precedent for nintendo vis-a-vis sakamoto

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Slur posted:

waht the gently caress is this

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
wtf slur...

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

oh no what will i do without a garbage mmo you stupid gently caress

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

The Taint Reaper posted:

Last of Us is a legit good game and can be had for around 20 bucks for the remastered edition that comes with the DLC episode.

Now Uncharted on the other hand.....

:staredog:

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

oh no what will i do without a garbage mmo you stupid gently caress

he's mad that it's a mmo bruddah

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

I played through it twice, it was one of the best post apocalyptic games I can rememeber playing outside of new Vegas.

The levels were open enough so that you could explore and it wasn't like it descended into a hallway runner. I picked up all the notes and poo poo and read them. My favorite part of the game was exploring the destroyed suburban neighborhood that had that crazy sniper which you came to after escaping that Pre-School Fallout Shelter where everyone got infected.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
e3 2013: oh poo poo ... deep down ... is that going to be dragons dogma 2
it's a lovely f2p cellphone-based-p2w downloadable from the psn
and now this
game over

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

The Taint Reaper posted:

I played through it twice, it was one of the best post apocalyptic games I can rememeber playing outside of new Vegas.

The levels were open enough so that you could explore and it wasn't like it descended into a hallway runner. I picked up all the notes and poo poo and read them. My favorite part of the game was exploring the destroyed suburban neighborhood that had that crazy sniper which you came to after escaping that Pre-School Fallout Shelter where everyone got infected.

Hell... if you actually enjoyed a video game for once in your life more power to you, grandpa.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Silver Striker posted:

Hell... if you actually enjoyed a video game for once in your life more power to you, grandpa.

I really liked the small touches like you would come cross an RV in Salt Lake city that had the family photo that read "PLEASE FORGIVE US" and under the photo you see the bodies of the family covered with sheets because the husband had to kill them out of mercy with a bat.

Famous TV Dad
Nov 1, 2011

Slur posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2L_BEiYMZl8

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Slur posted:

lol the guy who gets really upset about let's players not being energetic enough doesn't like the pewds.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

i don't watch the pewdster but i respect his status as the most-subscribed youtube channel as well as his ability to piss off slowbeef

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Y-Hat posted:

i don't watch the pewdster but i respect his status as the most-subscribed youtube channel as well as his ability to piss off slowbeef

Isn't that the only reason Games despises him (or used to)?

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Blackheart posted:

Isn't that the only reason Games despises him (or used to)?
i can't speak for Games but slowbeef did condition people in the Let's Play forum to hate him

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

yeah what kind of idiot hates the annoying youtube homo

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

it's OK to hate pewdiepie but you could tell slowbeef had a lot of sour grapes about his success

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

To be honest annoying youtube homo describes like half of the LP subforum

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

If they give us REmake 2 all will be forgiven in my eyes..............

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
re2:hd is on steam right now

or maybe its sd... anyway fuiclk the police

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Benny D posted:

If they give us REmake 3 all will be forgiven in my eyes..............

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

THE PENETRATOR posted:

re2:hd is on steam right now

or maybe its sd... anyway fuiclk the police

i saw this post and got excited and then went on steam and saw that its revelations 2 thats on steam. thanks fo r that

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
i tricked you

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
full disclosure i edited my post to remove the quote because it was directly above me. thank you for understanding.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

i watched a video once and it explained that on-disc dlc is usually from the developers having poo poo all else to work on while they wait for esrb approval so they just stick it on the disk when it's ready to ship

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead

The Taint Reaper posted:

They seem to be bred to have health issues.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice

Isn't "Sooo" the universal term for being sarcastic?

• Locked thread