Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mysterious loyall X posted:

those were the only good games on it except exil
ZZT b***h

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Doctor Goat posted:

my dad was an ace at terminal velocity and breezed through the game but he could only fly upside down, if he flew rightside up he couldn't aim or fly right

ok here's the description of the game i can't find and maybe someone here knows what it was
I figured out what it is, it's called WarWizard. I downloaded a copy to test in DosBox and when you start it up it plays a horse sound and a chorus kinda song

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Doctor Goat posted:

Like ten loving years of looking on and off and barely being able to remember anything and digging through more shareware than is healthy and between that post and you, it gets figured out in like 3 hours.

yesssssssssss

it was made by the dev of everquest and it never got a full release until some guy found it on a floppy or something and was given the OK to post it online

looking at it brings back hella memories

you have made my day
No problem, I enjoy figuring stuff out like that

• Locked thread