Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DaisyDanger
Feb 19, 2007

Sorry, a system error occurred.
I like how five of the six people from the no collar tribe are from California.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DaisyDanger
Feb 19, 2007

:stare:

dantheman650 posted:

Sad to see a big ol' bunch of LA pretty people. That's usually a bad sign.

Yeah, the amount of people from LA has me less than thrilled.

DaisyDanger
Feb 19, 2007

Fast Luck posted:

I found the grind thing way more awkward than actually funny. Did not enjoy it or that season very much.

I'm with you on all counts. Thailand remains one of the worst seasons.

DaisyDanger
Feb 19, 2007

Brian unquestionably deserved to win that season, but he is still one of the least likable people to win the game. The only person in the final 4 that was even remotely tolerable was Helen, but she didn't deserve to win. Everyone on Thailand seemed so openly hostile. The only noteworthy part of that season was Shii Ann's boot. There are very few seasons where I end up not even caring who wins and Thailand was one of them.

DaisyDanger
Feb 19, 2007

also asdf

DaisyDanger fucked around with this message at 04:59 on Feb 14, 2015

DaisyDanger
Feb 19, 2007

I would rewatch every bad season of Survivor again if it meant I could scrub Redemption Island from my memory forever, but I just hate Boston Rob so much.

In other news, Propaganda Machine is starting Awful Survivor: You Look Like poo poo soon and we're looking for new players! Survivor fans tend to do really well in Awful Survivor, so maybe some of you would like to give it a try. :v:

DaisyDanger
Feb 19, 2007

Speaking of Cirie, I'm like 99% positive that she would've won Micronesia if all those medical issues didn't pop up. I love Cirie and I'm still bummed she never won. :smith:

DaisyDanger
Feb 19, 2007

Am I the only one who thought Vince was a cheap and lovely Coach knock-off before he went full on sexual predator??

I loved this episode so much.

DaisyDanger
Feb 19, 2007

Narcissus1916 posted:

Start at the beginning and watch it through. Even the bad ones.

Though I haven't seen them all either, so what the hell do I know?

I've seen them all and I say sure, watch even the bad ones. They just highlight how much better the good ones are. :v:

DaisyDanger
Feb 19, 2007

I'm also not crazy about Jenn and I don't think she's super entertaining. I was really hoping that the vote split went south and she got sent home, but Sexual Predator Coach was bound to kill someone at some point if he stayed. I suppose I'm ok with him leaving.

DaisyDanger
Feb 19, 2007

That's really awesome. Definitely worth reading, everyone! Thanks for the link.

DaisyDanger
Feb 19, 2007

blue squares posted:

Like a yo-yo *does puppet hands*

This was easily the most hilarious part of the episode for me, even funnier than Mike's efforts to throw the challenge. Rodney is so stupid.

DaisyDanger
Feb 19, 2007

I can see why Carolyn and Tyler went with blue collars. Joe, Hali, and Jenn will never flip on each other, but the blue collars already want to vote each other off. But good god, yeah they all hosed that up so bad.

I still don't like Jenn. :shrug:

DaisyDanger
Feb 19, 2007

Rarity posted:

Kelly from S29? Seriously? :psyduck:

I'd rather see her again than someone like Angie "Cookies?" Layton. I was bummed that she got taken out when she did just because Missy hated her dad. From what little we saw of her, she seemed to get Survivor way better than more than half of the other people from 29.

DaisyDanger
Feb 19, 2007

I like Mike and think Jenn is a really lame Courtney and even though she totally won't, I hope she quits next episode. However, the edit that Mike got when he was looking for the idol was absolutely awful.

But Dan sucks and it would've been nice to see him go. I didn't hate him right off the bat, but he's quickly gaining on Rodney for Most Disliked Survivor this season.

DaisyDanger
Feb 19, 2007

The best part of Awful Survivor is making goon friends. :3: It's fun and don't get too stressed out!

DaisyDanger
Feb 19, 2007

Jenn's "I'm not a quitter" is total bullshit. She's already quit playing the game.

Joe, I will miss you and your beautiful curls. :rip:

DaisyDanger
Feb 19, 2007

Met posted:

On episode 2 of Marquesas. I hope this season gets better. :ohdear:

Oh my heck

DaisyDanger
Feb 19, 2007

Eh. I think it'd be more like Will asking to sit out for his letter followed by Jeff excusing himself to talk to producers before giving his little speech.

DaisyDanger
Feb 19, 2007

Poque posted:

Mike kinda owns and I'm no longer upset at all that I'm being manipulated by the editors making me like him.

Yeah Mike is cool. And I'm no longer ashamed to admit that he got island hot.

Never thought I'd say a guy with a giant PSALM whatever tattoo on his back is hot but here we are.

DaisyDanger
Feb 19, 2007

Joe isn't island hot. Joe is always hot.

Edit: Sierra is a barrel racer so I'm guessing she's spent hella time around barrels. Also does anyone else think her eyebrows are tattooed on?

DaisyDanger fucked around with this message at 13:47 on May 1, 2015

DaisyDanger
Feb 19, 2007

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Mike isn't necessarily getting a winners edit. It's much more likely he's getting an edit to build him up to be a returning player in the future!

Actually this wouldn't surprise me at all. But I don't want anyone but Mike to win at this point, so I hope it's not true.

DaisyDanger
Feb 19, 2007

SteveVizsla posted:

Tyler was the only one that knew about momma C's idol, right?

Correct!

DaisyDanger
Feb 19, 2007

Terry Glenn posted:

Carolyn has tattooed eyeliner. I'm pretty sure anyways. That's my Carolyn fact.

I noticed this, too, along with Sierra's tattooed eyebrows.

DaisyDanger
Feb 19, 2007

garthoneeye posted:

There is no loving way Chuck and Millie stayed together long enough to have kids, much less grandkids.

I think they split soon after the show.

DaisyDanger
Feb 19, 2007

I'm actually really happy to see Kelley on here. I know she didn't go far, but that was because her dad hosed up. I think she has potential!

I'm bummed about Shane not making it, but at least Nat Ten and Brad Culpepper didn't get on.

DaisyDanger
Feb 19, 2007

Lone Goat posted:

Phillip accusing that football guy of being racist was some serious bullshit and pretty much unforgivable imo.

gently caress Phillip forever.

Was this aired on the show or some behind the scenes stuff? I don't remember this, but it's a goal of mine to remember as little of RI as humanly possible.

Edit: ohhhh I was thinking this was about Grant. Phil accused that older guy whose name I can't remember of being racist. Got it.

DaisyDanger fucked around with this message at 18:28 on May 26, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DaisyDanger
Feb 19, 2007

CBS has their access pass and Hulu has something like seasons 1, 2, and 12+ or some odd combination like that.

• Locked thread