Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

sportsgenius86 posted:

Oh my god banana hammock

Favorite guy on the show

And Vince is freaking psycho creepy stalker guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Please don't vote out my eye candy (So)

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I swear Vince was trying to smell her hair when he was trying to get hugs. Dude is going to end up being a panty sniffer.

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

resident posted:

What would the consequences be if a group had taken both bags of beans and the clue? It seemed pretty self policed.

My thought when I saw the two bags of beans was to put all the beans in one bag and take the clue.

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Token Female posted:

There's a producer out with each tribe to answer questions about rules/do interviews/contact medical staff and Jeff if something happens/prevent the survivors from breaking rules like taking both options in an either or scenario.

Then you could argue whether the instructions are "take one bag of beans" vs "take one bag". Semantics, I know, but the devil is in the details and if I'm in the running to win a million bucks, I'm bending every single rule as far as I can.

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

I think she's the ones with tats on her face that sits out of challenges yelling at everyone in a really annoying, raspy voice

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Having the benefit of hindsight, he should have said "not proud of tonight's episode, sorry Shirin. No excuses.". Would have gone 100% the opposite direction.

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
e it doesn't matter. wont change a thing but lead to a massive derail.

Tide fucked around with this message at 14:33 on Apr 24, 2015

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Rodney's accent comes and goes in a weird way

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

GaussianCopula posted:

Because the narrative in the first few episodes centered around the woman v men conflict of the blue collars and associating with Dan has certain negative consequences. Oh, and the fact that he is an outspoken christian didn't help his cause.

When has he ever been preachy? He mentioned the preacher/father that basically raised him after having an abused childhood or something, but other than that, what has he done? Have a tattoo? Thank God for winning a challenge? I'm willing to concede I missed something, though.

The only people this bothers is fedora wearing militant athiest redditors.

e: not all atheists are fedora wearing militants. Or redditors.

Sorry, don't want to paint with too broad a brush

Tide fucked around with this message at 04:34 on May 18, 2015

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Pretty happy with the winner. Mike is a good dude. I thought he was going to flatten his mother when he went running of the stage. I teared up a bit because I'm a big mush. It really wouldn't surprise me at all of he did give his mother the million.

Sierra looked hot. Carolyn actually cleaned up well. Rodney and Dan got uglier.

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I vaguely remembered something about Russell being a complete paranoid mess that production was actually worried about and had a couple psychologists there to help him after he got voted out.

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Seems to me the best physical training regimen would be:
1) Constance balance training
2) Endurance (swimming, running)
3) Forearm, hand and calf strengthening
4) Lots and lots of yoga and pilates

No idea how you would get your body ready to have an extreme drop in calorie intake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

BGrifter posted:

Everyone I've heard talk about it seems to agree the smart move is to do what Penner did and try to gain as much weight as possible before the show. Most people are more worried about looking good on camera though.

I would think that trying to gain as much weight as possible would be a bad thing, instead focus on a percentage of body fat to try and gain. You'd need those fat stores to act as energy over the long haul so that your body doesn't start catabolizing muscle.

Not a nutritionist or exercise guru, just going by what i remember from Mens Health magazine :downs:

• Locked thread