Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

I don't think Todd was all that great a player actually. I think Amanda played a vastly superior game up until the Final Tribal council. Todd could talk a good game, but he made moves that got him in more trouble later. Todd also benefited from the tendency of people to engage with male players strategically in FTC, but female players emotionally.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

That's why it's kind of ironic that Jeff seems to drool over the gigantic alpha males. They're not often the challenge beasts they look like.

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

Poque posted:

I still loved back in one of the early seasons of The Amazing Race when there was one couple captioned as "Dating" and another as "Dating - Virgins".

like how is that first couple going to feel when they're watching the show with their grandparents and they keep getting the side-eye?

There is no loving way Chuck and Millie stayed together long enough to have kids, much less grandkids.

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

DaisyDanger posted:

I think they split soon after the show.

Yeah, the virgins thing wasn't the weirdest thing about them. It was that they had dated TEN years and still were not sure if they should be getting married.

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

BGrifter posted:

Just ended on the west coast. It was fun watching Mike pull off The Full Deitz, but holy poo poo that move at four was dumb. :psyduck: Turning down a chance to sit next to Boston Rod and Will at the final three for no reason allowing a legit threat to make the final tribal is unforgivably dumb even if he didn't get burnt.
I don't know. If the jury poll was anywhere close to accurate Rodney would have received more votes than Carolyn did. Maybe the cast liked Rodney a lot more than what was shown.

• Locked thread