Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LostRook
Jun 7, 2013
When approached his first question was "What next?" That implies he's at least smart enough to see through an obvious attempt at a Girlliance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013
Mike and Tyler played chicken. Tyler lost.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013
It seemed like he honestly expected Caroline to play her Idol on him and then who knows.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013
Speculating about the advantage and what Jeff has said about how it plays out: It is supposed to be part of a big or important move, which given the current state of the game I could only see as either ousting Caroline with idol in pocket or Rodney. Jeff could be full of it though.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013
I like that we're getting groups of people talking "lol paranoid Mike" even as he calls out each of their betrayals correctly. Like Carolyn and Sierra here each privy to a different betrayal he correctly calls out.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013
Dan's Ponderosa video is out and it is great. Essentially 7 minutes of the editors trashing him.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013
Without evidence I'm gonna go ahead and claim that people hate Mike on the basis of "gently caress you, Dad!"

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

If Mike makes final 3 I'm turning off the show.
No jury can be entertaining enough to make this worthwhile.

Not staying for season 31?

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013
No one will vote with Mike on Carolyn so he has to choose Rodney or Sierra.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013
It was the best move they could do. They all know they can't beat Mike with the jury but they have a shot of beating Caroline. So the goal is to toss Sierra so Caroline wins the next immunity and Mike is out.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013
Will gets his first piece before Rodney.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013
Ha that Caroline kick.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013
Jeff wanted his "gently caress you, Dan" moment and I can't blame him.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013
I'd thought I had heard wrong but her name really is Monifa. Huh.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

GaussianCopula posted:

I believe at no point post-merge could any player have made a better move than they did with their vote if they played to win the game. You could argue that Tayler and Dan should have worked closer with Mike, but that would have meant that they are giving up their chance to win the overall game.

The biggest mistakes were made outside of voting, such as when Tyler told Mike the EXACT immunity idol clue.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

JesusSinfulHands posted:

Sort of reminds me of the "Kim and Rob's wins aren't that great because they were playing with a bunch of bozos like Christina Cha and Natalie Tenerelli" argument. Sure, but they should get a ton of credit for surrounding themselves in the endgame with those kinda people. Mike isn't in the same league as a winner as them, but he should get some credit for especially the Joe boot as after that the physical competition other than Tyler was nonexistent.

Mike's win ratio 1 in 1.

Rob's win ratio 1 in 4.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

Narcissus1916 posted:

Whoa, I think people misunderstood me. Mike was a deserving winner and made for good television.

Nope, too late. Thread has decided Mike is the new Natalie and Carolyn is the new Russell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013
Yup Golden Child ran off and didn't appear again until right before immunity.

I still like Crystal Cox's storyline best from that season.

• Locked thread