Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nerox
May 20, 2001

Pulp Can Move posted:

At the very least, Coach should live in a cave on Exile Island to provide players with the idol clue and sage advice.

Survivor: Coach Island would be amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nerox
May 20, 2001

Lone Goat posted:

Solitary had something like this, it was "stay in this cramped box that you can barely sit comfortably in, step outside after precisely 3 hours". One guy said that he just recited the entire movie Titanic but ended up leaving a few minutes early because he forgot to count the credits.

Solitary is a really good series and has some pretty unique stuff compared to the competitions in other reality shows. I wish they would make more seasons of it.

nerox
May 20, 2001
I don't want any more returnees until Survivor: Crazy Island where they just get all the lunatic players together in one season.

nerox
May 20, 2001

xbilkis posted:

Is anyone else mad that they've completely overshadowed the auction with an emphasis on "WHO WILL GET THE ADVANTAGE?"

I get that it's important, but the auctions are all full of really funny moments that have nothing to do with ~the game~. They literally showed a montage of people buying food while Mike narrated about how important it was to win an item he didn't even get. The advantage part was great but it would have stood up on its own without the buildup.

Anyway, I love that the dynamics have shifted so Mike has become an insane person and Rodney is exasperated by the chaos at camp. I keep assuming an upheaval is coming, but time is running short...

I feel like the auction could really use a shakeup, the whole letter thing was such bullshit.

Also, I really thought Will was going to get back to camp and his wife was going to be there when they started showing him walking up to camp alone.

nerox
May 20, 2001

elgarbo posted:

You forgot the best bit:- Olympic athlete is completely inept in every single challenge.

To be fair, she wasn't taking steroids on survivor like she was in the Olympics.

• Locked thread