Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pr0k
Jan 16, 2001

"Well if it's gonna be
that kind of party..."
http://thermoworks.com/products/thermapen/splashproof_thermapen_open_box_sale_jan_2015.html?tw=HBF

We did a goon group buy of thermopens a while ago and I love mine. Accurate temp within a second or two - you just can't beat them. So if you've been waiting for one, here's a chance. If you don't like the open box thing they do still give you $10 off if you buy five, so get someone to go in on 'em with you instead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

POOL IS CLOSED
Jul 14, 2011

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
Pillbug
Thanks for the tip! Bumping this because I know I've been waiting a while for this sale; surely others have, too.

Now I can measure with something other than a dinky dial. :allears:

SymmetryrtemmyS
Jul 13, 2013

I got super tired of seeing your avatar throwing those fuckin' glasses around in the astrology thread so I fixed it to a .jpg
I already have a $20 semi instant read thermometer, and I don't have $75 for a new one, but this is an awesome deal that's falling off the page. Bump.

• Locked thread