Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
atomic bassoon.
Apr 3, 2009
I love ghost stories and I love these threads. There's too many nights I've spent perusing the old posts and one of the main reasons (well, the only reason at the time) I bought an account and archives. I just had to read the Skinwalkers thread, man.

Unfortunately I haven't had many experiences of my own. My friend and I bought $30 tickets to a "Seattle Underground Paranormal Tour" which involved us wearing uncomfortable vests and walking around talking to ourselves for 45 minutes before we were rushed back. There were some unnerving parts like a half-rotted room that of course I had to step into, but otherwise the disappointed ghosts and supposed ghost hookers that are apparently down there only taught me never to fall into an overpriced tourist trap ever again!

I do have one (true!) story that was told to me by another friend, however, but I'll need to get their permission to post first.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread