Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Missing Name
Jan 5, 2013

Sleep paralysis is really spooky, man. Why do we have to make jokes about it in the title :(

. . .

There's supposedly some stuff happening in my city. Some I've heard about, but the big library? It was even on loving Ghost Hunters. Didn't know that. (It apparently has nothing to do with the awesome hidden room behind a swing-out bookcase. I'll watch this bullshit TV show episode just for laughs.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Missing Name
Jan 5, 2013

Yet again, I have to plug Onic's stories. I loving love them. Go to not hot but spicy and search for Onic. The corn crib, man.

Goatman talk:

I'm sorry, but every time I hear about Goatman, I always think about

I mean, seriously. There's one of those History/Discovery/Animal Planet bullshit shows and one of them is "Finding the Goatman."

I immediately pictured this: http://gawker.com/finding-goatse-the-mystery-man-behind-the-most-disturb-5899787

• Locked thread