Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crackerman
Jun 23, 2005

Wedemeyer posted:

The previous three posts were great and I honestly had to get up and turn on the lights at the blood mirror tale. I didn't want a ghost to blowout the only candle and eat me. :ohdear:

What slightly irritates me about that video is there's no real good backstory. Is it a demonic haunting or just a random pigman?

I did some digging because I thought that video was extremely cool. Turns out it’s supposedly from a ghost hunt at an asylum that got bought and turned into something else, so the new owners stopped the guy from doing anymore research because they didn’t want people put off by rumours of it being haunted or whatever.

Here’s the thread I found.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread