Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
stuntwaffle
Mar 7, 2007

I wish Starbound was a dick so I could put it in my ass and mouth!
:firstpost:

e: well gently caress my rear end and mouth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stuntwaffle
Mar 7, 2007

Eye of Widesauron posted:

I think that the starbound AV's are really bad and retarded and I am going to cast a spell to summon Cowcaster so that we can plead for them to be able to restore them to their former status or at the least make them diddy or a guy with a hot dog hat or something for those afflicted. Quote this post if you have a lovely starbound AV bought by someone with terminal AIDS and would like something else. I can't guarantee that Cowcaster will do this and I understand if they won't (because then everyone will want one and gently caress doing that all day) but it couldn't hurt to ask.

this would be great, as I do not really (IRL) wish Starbound was a dick to put into my rear end and mouth but I'm cozying up to the idea

stuntwaffle
Mar 7, 2007

Liquid Penguins posted:

I want to buy starbound when it comes out but if you ask that thread for a release date they start making jokes about sexual assault. I don't understand.

It's because Starbound is a dick that goes inside ofyour mouth + rear end, you see....

stuntwaffle
Mar 7, 2007

pick a name out of a hat or something, personally I liked Eonwe's spinning elephant

stuntwaffle
Mar 7, 2007

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stuntwaffle
Mar 7, 2007

Smoremaster posted:

STARB-
OUND
DICK

• Locked thread