Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

PrBacterio posted:

really? of the bosses Ive fought so far, the giant plant monster one was harder for me, just because it kept flipping the giant sun collector things back up faster than I could run to them to shoot them down. that's the only boss Ive lost a life to so far :ohdear:

You're supposed to use the charge shot. Really you barely have to move once you get it down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

ForeverSmug posted:

Metroid Primes are all good

Holy poo poo you're alive

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Jawtramp posted:

drat dude, what the hell? That's funny as hell. Holy poo poo!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SmoBvg-etU

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Jawtramp posted:

You know what, I'm sorry guys. I deleted Wii Fit U to make room for Metroid Prime Trilogy, and it's got about an hour left on the download. I'm sincerely and truly sorry for those affected by my disingenous and hateful comments towards the Metroid Prime series. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me. I'm also actually accepting free Steam games right now, which you can send to http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/jawtramp.

loving lollllllllll

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

skull wall posted:

i'm buying this game today, too bad i'm a basic bitch with a basic wii u (8gb)

only 1tb :rolleyes:

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

I beat the Omega Pirate and got the Phazon Suit and goddamn this game is one of the best games I have ever played, getting the ice spreader and flame thrower feels so bad rear end. I am going to play every single Metroid game so hard.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

seiferguy posted:

The ice beam kinda sucked with its low rate of fire.

Yeah if it was slightly faster it would basically be a sweet energy shotgun but as it stands it's far too slow to be really useful.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

My favorite part of that lovely Batman game was that they used the Metroid Prime 3D map system to represent 2D levels so it is loving confusing as hell to figure out where you are supposed to go in it.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Nemesis Of Moles posted:

i've never played these but dolphin actually works on my new PC should i play these?

Yes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

AHungryRobot posted:

lmao:

alright, so if you're basically metroid jesus, then don't get screw attack. ok bud :thumbsup:

fuckin' lol

• Locked thread