Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
I'm predicting that this is how they have Daniel Bryan disappear for a few weeks and how they set up the Dolph/Sheamus feud.

In a just world, this would be the match where Kane fucks off forever

In a justier world this match would not have happened because Kane retired 5-10 years ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

schweens posted:

This is gonna be basically what Raw would look like every week if it were still 2 hours.

Also can't wait to see a live crowd react to a Roman. I expect a mix of boos and cheers
Which means all the cool matches will get cut for time dedicated to overly long promos that make me hate everything

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

cronox2 posted:

Oh god Barrett just lost to RTruth.

Crowd doesn't seem actively hostile to when they've showed Roman so far.
Guess the new challenger for the IC Title is R-Truth

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

You know you can have a feud with a guy, but not wrestle him back and forth on two shows a week.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Jerusalem posted:

Please don't "help" Smackdown, Vince. Please :pray:
God is dead :smith:

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

triplexpac posted:

Why don't they just have Roman go out there and kill someone

Is this that hard
But who will we have wrestling Roman on the next show? We only have Big Show and Kane!!!

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Kane is actually not wearing pants

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

I wish Kane would retire, he's a nice guy from what everyone has said about him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

oatgan posted:

perhaps it was a dare backstage
Or a game like that David Cross bit

• Locked thread