Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.
Heading to Portland in a few months, looking for some suggestions. Wife and I are going to check out Eidelweiss Deli for a lunch, but we'll be spending a week there, with probably a dinner up in Seattle, so any recommendations appreciated. Breakfast, lunch and dinner all welcome. Hopefully we can find some good Japanese places, but we're open to most anything. Someone posted an Ethiopian place on the first page, which might be worth a closer look.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

angor posted:

This is everything I ate in Portland (ignore the other cities) on my 5 day trip there. Most of it was fantastic, especially Mirakutei for ramen. Feel free to ask questions about any of it :)

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zizvKe_qy6E4.ksyf0O-ls1v0&usp=sharing

I'll have to check out those places when I get home from work, thanks. This looks super helpful.

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

Going to be in East Hampton Connecticut at the beginning of June. I'm interested in any opinions for any kind of food, but won't be there terribly long. I think at least one dinner covered, but probably need to find food for two breakfasts and one dinner (just a weekend trip). I think we are staying just south of the Airport.

CzarChasm fucked around with this message at 00:01 on May 13, 2017

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

rockcity posted:

You can't go to that area and not have a steamed cheeseburger. Check out for that and also for breakfast is O'Rourke's Diner in Middletown. They make pretty awesome breakfast and also do steamed cheeseburgers. If by airport you mean the Hartford airport, that's not really all that close to East Hampton and I may have some other recommendations too. Bear's Smokehouse is just south of the airport and is some drat good barbecue. There's also another good breakfast place in West Hartford called The Quaker Diner. They are cash only though, FYI.

TYVM. Really appreciate it.