Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Karl Hungus
Sep 28, 2001
Mine dispatcher says there's something wrong mitt deine kable.
Nap Ghost

someusername posted:

Utica NY (315 upstate). We used to be known for decent Italian food. Tommy Lasorda gave high praises because he's a fat gently caress. Population was huge 100 years ago, Italian/Polish/Irish.

I've lived in bigger cities with nothing but chain restaurants and traditional diners, so I can't hate my lovely city too much.

http://www.delmonicositaliansteakhouse.com/menus/

It is really terrible, but I've outside NY city, traveled to every state, 30 countries in Europe and Asia, and every country in this hemisphere and occasionally I think I'd like to move back to Utica (I wouldn't because the people are racist shitheads but the food was good). The selection and cost of food there is such that I could eat myself to death.

Delmonicos has an amazing salad dressing and the Veal is 1/2" thick and the size of a chess board.

Again - Upstate NY, good food, mostly racist fuckwits, methcooks and other social deviants. The remaining 1%, awesome cooks, brewers, etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU