Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack
there's no way that diamond earring is real

if his calculated net worth really is $200k then either that earring is fake or it's literally the only thing he has left

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
http://m.yelp.com/biz/tams-burgers-compton

Look at Suge Knights review of Tams.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

OMGVBFLOL posted:

his calculated net worth really is $200k

hosed up if true

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

i killed a man too but you dont see tmz reporting about it

Medium Chungus
Feb 19, 2012
Suge Knight's best days was when he spent them dangling Vanilla Ice over a balcony

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
my best days were went i spent them dangling my balls over your dad's gaping mouth

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

you irl posted:

my best days were went i spent them dangling my balls over your dad's gaping mouth

you should be ashamed of how bad this joke landed for everyone who bothered to read

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

:nws:?http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2j1olw_suge-knight-full-video-of-fatal-hit-and-run_people:nws:?

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Suge is loving hosed.

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

It's every Klingon warrior's wish to be killed in glorious honorable combat, I wonder if this would count.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
holy poo poo

happyhippy posted:

Suge is loving hosed.

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot

happyhippy posted:

Suge is loving hosed.

He accidentally hit the gas instead of the brake.

HarlanHell
Nov 16, 2012

Nevermind that shit here comes Mingo!
Suge Knight is the black version of Phil Spector. What is it about record producers that makes them crazy violent psychopaths?

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

at first I thought this was going to be about a goon because someone going by a nickname like suge knight in real life is super weird to me

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

site posted:

Did he finally get revenge on Dre?

Pretty sure he forgot about Dre :vince:

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

You'd think the hosed up part would end when he ran those two guys over, but then it keeps going and those other guys hover over like a couple of vultures to casually loot the corpse

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
here is something you can't understand
how I could just kill a man

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
i guess you could say that escaladed quickly

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

Hexel posted:

Pretty sure he forgot about Dre :vince:

The motherfucker.

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

Suge knight feared for his life because he saw the ghost of Eazy

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo

thathonkey posted:

i'm guessing this is an adage from backwater hill towns where the surveillance state is not properly implemented :shrug:
No, it's about rich white people drunkenly running over poors and getting away with a slap on the wrist.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

that guy is super dead.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

I bet her majesty is feeling mad embarrassed that she ever knighted Suge.

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

Atoramos posted:

Suge knight feared for his life because he saw the ghost of Eazy

stay positive eazy-g

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
You know, I think that video might actually help, not hurt his defense case.

It very much looks like they probably had guns on him, and their behavior after he plows two of them over is just what the gently caress. Probably not enough to get him entirely off but maybe enough to avoid life.

Rahu
Feb 14, 2009

let me just check my figures real quick here
Grimey Drawer
From what I recall their fight started somewhere else and those guys walked away. Then Mr. Knight followed them to run them over. I would imagine that makes it difficult to argue self defense.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

raditts posted:

stay positive eazy-g

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

mango sentinel posted:

lol if any of you think this isn't the last in a long line of people suge knight has killed.

The fact that he didn't kill Vanilla Ice shows us how far black people still need to go

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Vanilla Ice later said that story was made up , even though he was the one who said it in the first place.

So in one of the instances, he admits he lied, but he doesn't admit which one he lied about.

My guess is the dangling story is true (the story V.I. told first) and then Suge threatened to run him over with his motor vehicle, and Iceman went on the apology tour.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
Wigga was probably "finding" "abandoned" home furnishings in a home owned by Suge Knight

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
http://www.tmz.com/2015/03/11/suge-knight-blind-left-eye-hit-and-run-murder-defense-glaucoma/

quote:

Suge's lawyer tells TMZ, his client is legally blind in his left eye ... the result of glaucoma which is a side effect of diabetes.
Attorney Matthew Fletcher says when Suge pulled back and struck Cle "Bone" Sloan the first time ... he didn't have a clear view of his left side, which may have prevented him from turning left, which would have allowed him to escape down the street.
In addition, Terry Carter was on Suge's left side when he re-entered the parking lot, so Suge may not have clearly seen him before striking him with the truck.

Still loving hosed.

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
turn left suge! nooooo

HarlanHell
Nov 16, 2012

Nevermind that shit here comes Mingo!
RIP Cle 'Bone' Slone. Your named deserved better.

Nevermind Cle "Bone" lives!

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Lol why the hell does he have a license if he is actually blind in one eye

dude got some massive air when he ran over terry

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Even if that's true, are you legally allowed to drive with vision in only one eye?

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Even if that's true, are you legally allowed to drive with vision in only one eye?

at this point hes just trying to beat a murder charge....again

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

no suge you stalked them and ran over them and backed up over one of them killing him.

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
2pac made him do it
when we ride on our enemies

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

Nonviolent J posted:

2pac made him do it
when we ride on our enemies

at least he might be reunited with Death Row

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

mango sentinel posted:

No, it's about rich white people drunkenly running over poors and getting away with a slap on the wrist.

It really sucks having to stop and ask the person for their financial information before running them over but you know you gotta play it safe!

• Locked thread