Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010
- Lavi

"Nyahaha! Moju! This place is just purrrfect! A real forge to work with, I can make anything for you guys here! " Lavi said, after scurrying around the forge. "I work mostly with bone, so I'll need to gather a few different supplies, but I there is nothing I can't make for you guys here!"

After helping Ryu and Twelve with the sign, Lavi smiled when he noticed the hafling girl standing outside. It wasn't often he got to interact with someone his size outside the village. "I don't see why not, we'll need someone to watch the place while we're out galavanting through the wilderness, and managing the paperwork is always a tasty bonus. As for cooking, tell me Sellie, I'm thinking of of a cooking up a nice feast for our opening night, how good are you at frying algae jellyfish or cudgel onions?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010
- Lavi

"A white dragon, hmmm? I'm not familiar with their traits. Hopefully Sellie's book will say something on the matter. Speaking of which..." Lavi's eyes follow Sellie as she leaves to gather last minute traveling supplies. "Are we going to bring her along, or leave her here to clean up? If she stays behind, we should give her some payment for sticking around for when we return at the very least."

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010
- Lavi

Lavi unstraps the sword from his back, the sword that's as big as him. "Oh yes I would much appreciate a hand to see how well those jaggi-brained kobolds can fly."

Initiative: 1d20+3 7

pre:
Lavi, Felyne Paladin 1
Stats		1/Turn		1/Battle	1/Day
HP	33/33	[ ] War Domain	[ ] Evasive	[ ] War Invocation
AC	19			[ ] Smite	[ ][ ] BBQ
PD	14					[ ][ ][ ] Smite
MD	14
Recoveries 8/8 (1d10+3)		
Melee Attack: +3 vs AC; 1d10+2 damage
Implacable: Roll saves at start of turn.

Krysmphoenix fucked around with this message at 01:29 on Jan 31, 2015

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010
- Lavi

:catstare:

"Don't be afraid? How-whaaaaaaaaaa~"

*splat*

"Meow...you didn't have to throw me that hard..." Lavi mutters, stumbling off the body of the kobold he smacked against, trying to see past the stars spinning around his head for the other group of kobolds. In the end he had technically landed on his feet...on the kobold embedded in the side of the rocky overlook.

The other kobolds started chattering to themselves, not expecting a cat with a big sword to come charging up there. "So, I can land on me feet...I wonder if you can too?"

Attacking archer kobolds: 1d20+3 21 1d10+2 12
(Bam! Two knocked down kobolds from the...crap, Indigo never said which group I was thrown into. Well to avoid being schrodinger's cat, let's say Green.)

pre:
Lavi, Felyne Paladin 1
MD	14
Recoveries 8/8 (1d10+3)		

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010
- Lavi

Lavi, meanwhile, is having the time of his life as he continues running through the line of kobolds and knocking them down. "You thought you could outwit us? Too bad, I have fought jaggi with brains bigger than yours!"

Attacking archer kobolds: 1d20+3+1 17 1d10+2 12
(And another two green kobolds bite the dust!)

pre:
Lavi, Felyne Paladin 1
MD	14
Recoveries 8/8 (1d10+3)		

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010
- Lavi

"Ryu!" Lavi shouted, seeing Ryu take a couple hits from the kobolds. Mindlessly he knocked over the last archer kobold with his sword...

Attacking archer kobolds: 1d20+3+2 18 1d10+2 9

...and hopped off the small cliff (landing perfectly on his feet) to Ryu's side. "Do you need an extra paw?"

(Using move action to move on over to Ryu, and offering some BBQ as a quick action. Since I'm limited to 2/day, it's up to Walker if you want to take it now or hope everyone else's healing is enough with the archer's taken care of for now.)

pre:
Lavi, Felyne Paladin 1
MD	14
Recoveries 8/8 (1d10+3)		

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010
- Lavi

Lavi excused himself from the group as he wandered off in search of the "Young Terrence." Although the village isn't big by any standard, it's much bigger than Lavi's Felyne village growing up. And filled with significantly less random junk.

As it turns out, finding Terrence wasn't hard, since he was quite the blabbermouth, and already had a crowd of people around him brag about the dragon that almost got him. "So you're the one who saw the dragon I hear?" Lavi hollered out. "Brought quite the commotion to this little town. Would you mind telling the story again for this cat?"

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010
- Lavi

A white dragon...with kobolds on it? Come to think of it, the kobolds they attacked had white paint on their scales, and a banner with a white eye and no pupil...

Well that wasn't suspicious at all.

While Terrence tells his story, Lavi set up a bbq spit, and began roasting some of the salted meat he brought along for the journey. By the time the story finishes, the meat is well-done, and Lavi passes it to Terrence while he gets started on his own snack. "A dragon with kobolds? You don't see that everyday. And those poor cows..." Lavi scratches his chin in thought. "You said the dragon didn't have any pupils? How was it flying? Do you think it had those kobolds on it's back to help navigate?"

Cha+Cooking: 1d20+3+3+1 15

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010
- Lavi

"From what the boy told me, I think the dragon may be blind. If we can move quickly and quietly, we might get the element of surprise when we get close." Lavi said, unstrapping his sword. "I'll be right behind you, Ryu."

Remember, this is a sneaking mission: 1d20+2 20
Initiative: 1d20+2 16

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010
- Lavi

Attacking Krizzek: 1d20+3 20 1d10+2 6

Lavi crashes his sword down on the Kobold, but when he pulls the sword away the scrapping lizardman is managing. "Strike quickly, my friends, don't give them a chance to get away!"

(Oh, detail I forgot. When I attack an enemy, hit or miss, all allies get +1 to attack the same target until my next turn.)

pre:
Lavi, Felyne Paladin 1
MD	14
Recoveries 8/8 (1d10+3)		

Krysmphoenix fucked around with this message at 17:33 on Feb 6, 2015

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010
- Lavi

"Monsters? Us? Compared to you who have ravaged these lands taking everything you could sink your claws into? Using the kobolds as your minions to spread your terror and bring you tribute?"

Lavi raised rolled around, trying to get behind the Oracle and reach it's tail. Once there, he raised his sword high and slammed it down as hard as he could.

"We are the ones who hunt monsters like you!"

Smite Monster: 1d20+3+1 11 Miss! 1d10+1d12+2 16/2 = 8

(Due to initiative, everyone will get +1 to attack the Oracle next turn.)

pre:
Lavi, Felyne Paladin 1
HP	33/33	[X] War Domain	[ ] Evasive	[ ] War Invocation
AC	19			[X] Smite	[ ][ ] BBQ
MD	14
Recoveries 8/8 (1d10+3)		

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010
- Lavi

"More kobolds? We need to finish this before they overwhelm us!" Lavi shouts, still hacking away at the Oracle, though the sudden influx of kobolds distracted his swordplay.

Another day, another Smite: 1d20+3+2 13 Miss! 1d10+1d12+2 8 /2 = 4

(Reminder: Moju and Ryu get +1 to attack the Oracle right now, and everyone else gets +1 to attack when their turn comes up.)

pre:
Lavi, Felyne Paladin 1
HP	33/33	[X] War Domain	[ ] Evasive	[ ] War Invocation
PD	14					[X][ ][ ] Smite
MD	14
Recoveries 8/8 (1d10+3)		

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010
- Lavi

Lavi approaches the Oracle's body with a carving knife in hand.

"It feels a little wrong doing this to something that just spoke to us..." He meows, looking over the scales all over the dragon. "But if what she said is true...well, we can't afford to waste anything."

(Not sure what stat to apply to this, but Wisdom seems reasonable.)
Carving off the useful parts of a dragon: 1d20+4+1+1 16

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010
- Lavi

"The dragon is ours, and neither we or the dragon shall be servants to you! You may use bones as your weapon," Lavi shouted, raising his sword, "but so do I."

(Activating Inspiration of War. Escalation die goes up, although it only applies to Lavi Moju (now at +1), and Issac (now at +2) )

Lavi keeps his sword raised high as he rushes to the skeletal hound before using gravity to slam it down as hard as he could on the skeletal beast. The beast tried to get away but Lavi managed to snap the exposed spine right in half.

Smite the hound: 1d20+3+1 8 Miss :argh: 1d10+1d12+2 17/2 = 8 Still enough for the kill.

pre:
Lavi, Felyne Paladin 1
HP	33/33	[ ] War Domain	[ ] Evasive	[X] War Invocation
PD	14					[X][ ][ ] Smite
MD	14
Recoveries 8/8 (1d10+3)		

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010
- Lavi

"Mrrrrooowww! Who did that?" Lavi shouts, feeling his life force get sapped away from him. "You stupid lich, don't use my soul to power your skeletons!" Batting away the skeleton in front of him with a paw, the Felyne charged at Urfan. "I'll show you what I do to people who try to steal my life force!"

(Flavoring this as Lavi not knowing which Necromancer cast the spell on him, and attacking Urfan. Not going to bother disengaging from the mook skeleton. I get +2 AC against opportunity attacks, BRING IT!)
Smiting the wrong necromancer: 1d20+3+2 18 Miss 1d10+1d12+2 15/2 = 7
(Son of a bitch, missed by ONE! Am I going to hit with a smite at all today? Either way, Twelve and Ryu get +1 to attack Urfan next turn. Everyone else attacked someone else.)

pre:
Lavi, Felyne Paladin 1
HP	25/33	[X ] War Domain	[ ] Evasive	[X] War Invocation
PD	14					[X][X][ ] Smite
MD	14
Recoveries 8/8 (1d10+3)		

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010
- Lavi

"Twelve!" Lavi shouts, turning around as he swings his sword, glancing against Urfan's side. "Hold on, I've got just the thing to pick you up!" He sheaths the sword on his back and quickly reaches into his backpack with a paw and throws a large hunk of meat at the transformed orc. "Keep fighting, we can still finish this!"

The One Smite To Rule Them All: 1d20+3+3 14 And it flops 1d10+1d12+2 16/2 = 8
(Moju, Issac and Twelve get +1 to hit Urfan. So does Ryu for this turn and next.
Moving no disengage (still at +2 AC), from Urfan over to Twelve, and using BBQ to give him one of my recoveries.)

Twelve, your order of BBQ is ready: 1d10+3+6 10

pre:
Lavi, Felyne Paladin 1
HP	21/33	[X ] War Domain	[ ] Evasive	[X] War Invocation
PD	14					[X][X][X] Smite
MD	14
Recoveries 1/8 (1d10+3)		

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010
- Lavi

Lavi watches in silence as the wizards leave. "So...Issac are you gonna animate the dragon, or do I need to throw together a dragon-sized cart?"

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010
- Lavi

At the feast, was excited as anyone else at the feast, singing and dancing with joy...until someone brought out the catnip. Then he sang for about five minutes longer both louder and less on key before collapsing in a heap where he stayed sleeping until the morning. At least someone had the decency to throw him a blanket as the party winded down.

---

"Sellie!" Lavi shouts, running in and picking up the halfling with both arms to twirl her around. "Meow! We are victorious! The white dragon has been slain and no more shall the village live in fear! Come my friend," he says, now setting her down and dashing off to the kitchen, "let us prepare a feast! Another feast in celebration, and I shall tell you of our adventures!"

For the next hour, everyone in the HQ can hear Lavi re-telling the story and it's clear the catnip must have messed with his memory of the event.

"...the kobolds ambushed us in the woods, outnumbering us five to one, but we did not fear! I told Twelve to pick me up and throw me at their leader, and we routed the entire kobold horde in a single strike..."

"...the dragon was blind, unable to see us attack! I crawled on her back, scurrying around and never giving her a chance to know where I stood..."

"...the lich summoned yet another horde of skeletons, outnumbering us yet again. But I did not let it worry me, and with my blade cleaved the lich's skull right off and all of his minions collapsed to the ground..."

---

(Level up! Lavi gains 8+CON Hp, bringing him from 33 to 44!
Picking up the Smite Adventurer feat so I can actually hit with it.
And finally, moving around my Background points.

Monster Carving / Crafting: +4
That's So Tasty!: +2
With Catlike Tread: +2 - For general cat features

Now uh...now do I craft from a dragon?)

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010
- Lavi

(For record keeping, going to swap Con and Str. Down to 40 HP, but AC stays the same and I am 5% more likely to not miss with my smites.)

As it turns out, the dragon's leg bones were a lot skinnier than Lavi thought, and making a sword from those was going to be trickier. But the dragon scales were tough, and surprisingly could be sharpened to a point. Using a thigh bone for the core of the sword, he began embedding scales into the bone, constantly going over them with a whefish (easier to get than whetstones out here) to smooth over the edges of the scales and make sure they were holding in place.

But as he sharpened the scales in number, something interesting happened. A sudden chill. Once the blade was complete he tested it on a piece of wood, and noticed that strange chilling effect again. It seemed that when the white dragon scales became stressed they would vent coldness into the area, perhaps to ward off attackers. One scale was hardly noticeable, but several hundred in the sword seemed to produce the same effect. Not cold enough to freeze anything, but enough to get it's attention...and take it away from Lavi's allies.

Wis+Crafting for new sword: 1d20+1+4+2 20
(And spending 300 gp to get us a +1 Greatsword of Distraction. On hit, an engaged ally to the same enemy may make a MBA; recharge 11+)

The other thing Lavi worried about while cutting into the dragon was the awful stench, but surprisingly the dragon seemed to be well-kept even in death. Through the journal, Lavi remembered that some white dragons like sleeping in tombs or mausoleums...maybe this was a connected trait? To live like the embalmed dead? Still, out of curiosity Lavi tried cooking up some of the leftover muscle from the dragon, and it came out decently tasty!
Wis+Crafting for accessorys: 2#1d20+1+4+2 18 15
(GM's shoving them together for 5 pieces of Dragon Jerky aka Healing Potions.)

EDIT: Icon Dice: GGW and The Three: 2d6 5,5 1d6 6 :confuoot:

Krysmphoenix fucked around with this message at 17:50 on Feb 14, 2015

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010
- Lavi

"Aurelion!" Lavi shouts, jumping up on Sellie's desk to match the paladin's height. "Heard you've been fighting things just as bad as dragons lately. What brings you here?"

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010
- Lavi

"Mreow..." Lavi grunts in thought. "Do we know if the dragon's working alone or not? Because if you lost your troops to the cave systems, there's definitely something down there. Is there anyone else familiar with those caves still around?"

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010
- Lavi

"Remember, we don't know who or what else is down here...we need to be as quiet as a cat." Lavi said, leading the charge down the caves with his new sword clanging against the floor with every step.

Operation Virtuous Mission (Dex, Stealthcat): 1d20+2+2+2 8

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010
- Lavi

"Merow? Me, dance?" Lavi looked like he was about to protest, then he saw the armed mushrooms in the back. Welp! Better play along.

"Yes! Behold, I shall show to you the dance of my people!" Lavi suddenly shouted, a little loudly to get the attention of the mushrooms as well as make sure his comrades heard. Singing in rhythm, Lavi danced away from the entrance to the room, to bring the focus away from there so they could figure out what was going on.

Kyu, Kyu, Kyu, NYAA! (Cha, dance): 1d20+3+2 15

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010
- Lavi

Lavi keeps dancing as tensions begin to rise between his group and the mushroom people. Maybe if he keeps dancing and entertaining the dwarves, they won't see him coming?

Initiative: 1d20+2+2 20 (Dunno if I can work my previous dance roll into a sneak attack or something.)

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010
- Lavi

"Looks like the party's over then!" Lavi shouted, twirling around as he unstrapped his greatsword and slammed it down on the larger mushroom behind him.

Smite the Braincap: 1d20+3+2+4 17 Miss! 2d10+1d12+2 18/2 = 9

(Missing on a smite, what a way to start. Everyone gets +1 to attack the Braincap this turn. Moju used magic missile so they lost their chance.)

pre:
Lavi, Felyne Paladin 1
HP	40/40	[X] War Domain	[ ] Evasive	[ ] War Invocation
AC	20			[X] Smite	[ ][ ] BBQ
PD	15					[ ][ ][ ] Smite
MD	15
Recoveries 8/8 (2d10+2)		
Melee Attack: +5 vs AC; 2d10+3 damage

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010
- Lavi

"Twelve!" Lavi shouted, swinging his giant sword at the large mushroom again before strapping it back to his back and running over to the enraged orc on all fours. "Snap out of it, don't let the mushrooms take over!"

Attack the Braincap: 1d20+3+2+1 23 2d10+2 18
(+1 to hit Braincap again. After the attack, walking over to engage Twelve. Feel free to attack me, I've got the AC to spare.)

pre:
Lavi, Felyne Paladin 1
HP	40/40	[X] War Domain	[ ] Evasive	[ ] War Invocation
AC	20			[X] Smite	[ ][ ] BBQ
MD	15
Recoveries 8/8 (2d10+2)		

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010
- Lavi

"MEOW! Don't eat me! I don't taste good, you'll get hairbal---nyaaaaa!" Lavi scrambled to the side to avoid getting crushed by Twelve, who started turning...human? That wasn't good. "C'mon Twelve, you have to keep your energy up. Here!" Lavi pulled out a piece of grilled plumpkin from his pack and shoved it in the man's mouth. "Eat this, you'll be on your angry feet again in no time!"

BBQ for Twelve: 2d10+3+6 25 (Now that's more like it!)

"As for you mushrooms! You're going to be dinner!"

(BBQ was the quick action. Running over and attacking the blue fungaloid, +1 to others attacking it.)
Attacking Blue Fungaloid: 1d20+3+2+2 16 Miss! 2d10+3 2 miss damage from MBA

pre:
Lavi, Felyne Paladin 1
HP	38/40	[X] War Domain	[ ] Evasive	[ ] War Invocation
AC	20			[X] Smite	[X][ ] BBQ
MD	15
Recoveries 8/8 (2d10+2)		

Krysmphoenix fucked around with this message at 04:03 on Feb 24, 2015

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010
- Lavi

"Nyaaaaaaa! Someone shut that thing up!" Lavi shouted trying to plug his ears with no success, and it made swinging his sword around even harder.

Attacking Blue Fungaloid: 1d20+3+2+3 16 Miss! 2d10+2 2
(Others get +1 to attack Fungaloid.)

pre:
Lavi, Felyne Paladin 1
HP	23/40	[X] War Domain	[ ] Evasive	[ ] War Invocation
MD	15
Recoveries 8/8 (2d10+2)		

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010

M.c.P posted:

Blue Farmer attacks Lavi, 20 vs AC, 10 damage!
(its +8 vs ac if you want to re-roll that)

(Yeah, gonna do that. Hope you do mind if I roll myself to save time. Evasive gives -2 to the reroll.)
Evasive Reroll: 1d20+6 26 CRIT!
(...uhhhh....what happens now?)

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010
- Lavi

Lavi grumbles uncomfortably, and not just the headache from being smacked around by vegetables. "You think maybe that's what the red dragon's after? Whatever's down there? If so, we may want to expect a fight the moment we enter the catacombs."

(Spending 2 recoveries for 26 HP.)

pre:
Lavi, Felyne Paladin 1
HP	29/40	[X] War Domain	[ ] Evasive	[ ] War Invocation
MD	15
Recoveries 5/8 (2d10+2)		

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010
- Lavi

(Sorry, school's been heavy.)

"Shh!" Lavi hisses loudly. "The dragon's above us, we need to be as quiet as possible!" He says, trouncing on ahead. Nevermind the fact that he was the loudest out of all of them.

Be vewy vewy quiety (Dex+Cat): 1d20+2+2+2 8 welp

pre:
Lavi, Felyne Paladin 1
MD	15
Recoveries 5/8 (2d10+2)		

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010
- Lavi

"We have not come to defile the tomb," Lavi says, showing the great golden scale. "Instead, we have come to stop the one who intends to do just that."

The felyne nervously looked back at the door as the dragon retreats. "I believe that dragon out there seeks an artifact deep in these catacombs...you wouldn't happen to know what that artifact is?" Deep down Lavi was quite curious what kind of artifact it was, and if it was a weapon they could use against the dragon. Not to mention his scale got them in the catacombs in the first place.

Paladin Diplomacy! (Cha): 1d20+3+2 17 (Hey, not bad at least.)

pre:
Lavi, Felyne Paladin 1
MD	15
Recoveries 5/8 (2d10+2)		

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010
- Lavi

(:psyduck:)

Lavi stared for a while in stunned silence, looking up at the walls and seeing his family legends come to life. The great Hunter...

"I can't wait to see the look on Aurelion's face when he finds out about this..." he laughs and chuckles to himself, before turning to the kneeling spirits. "Yes, I shall undergo the trials, and reclaim the artifacts in the name of my heritage!"

pre:
Lavi, Felyne Paladin 2
MD	15
Recoveries 5/8 (2d10+2)		

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010
- Lavi

Lavi turns for a moment and whispers. "Remember, we don't need to fight the spirit, just push through them. So let's finish this quickly." Then the felyne stops to survey the army in front of him. My, there's a lot of them. "Twelve, you wanna throw me again?"

Initiative: 1d20+2+2 12

(Hold on to that speech, Walker, see if we can use it to keep the spirits around after and help us with the dragon. It'd be a shame to let a moment like that get stolen by some silly cat. Also you add your level to Initiative, so enjoy that 21!)

pre:
Lavi, Felyne Paladin 2
HP	29/40	[ ] War Domain	[ ] Evasive	[ ] War Invocation
MD	15
Recoveries 5/8 (2d10+2)		

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010
- Lavi

"CHAAAAARGE!!!!" Lavi shouts at the top of his lungs, rushing to the captain. Rather than drawing his sword, he jumped up and tried to tackle the spirit. He didn't need to fight the ghosts, just hold them in place while doing so. And if that included stopping the captain from giving out orders by clawing at his face, all the better!

Cat Pounce (Str + Cat): 1d20+3+2+2 20 (Nyahaha!)

pre:
Lavi, Felyne Paladin 2
HP	29/40	[ ] War Domain	[ ] Evasive	[ ] War Invocation
AC	20			[ ] Smite	[X][ ] BBQ
MD	15
Recoveries 5/8 (2d10+2)		

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010
- Lavi

"Twelve! Get up here! You know what to do!" Lavi shouted, as he slowly creeped up on the next wave of solders, his swing swinging to keep them at bay.

Smite Red Legion: 1d20+5+4+1 16 Miss! 2d20+1d12+3 32 hosed up the damage roll by rolling the wrong dice. Keeping the 1d12 rolling a 1 though, to play fair.
Correct damage: 2d10+3+1 14/2 = 7 and +1 to hit the Red guys for Moju.

pre:
Lavi, Felyne Paladin 2
MD	15
Recoveries 5/8 (2d10+2)		

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010
- Lavi

"Twelve! It's time! The same plan we used against the kobolds!" Lavi shouted, trying to dodge the attacks of the soldiers in front of him.

(I haven't used my Evasive yet this battle, gonna use it on the most recent roll to save a little HP for later. Holding my actions until after Twelve throws me to the goal.
EDIT: Actually, can I try to use Evasive on the arrows the mages sent? I'll save more damage that way.)

pre:
Lavi, Felyne Paladin 2
HP	18/40	[ ] War Domain	[X] Evasive	[ ] War Invocation
MD	15
Recoveries 5/8 (2d10+2)		

Krysmphoenix fucked around with this message at 05:23 on Mar 12, 2015

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010
- Lavi

Lavi gives a respectful bow, but relaxes when he can tell the spirit is as laid back as he is. "It helps to have a strong companion who can do the hard part for you." Then he gives a wide grin. "So I'm not the first one to come here, I take it then?"

pre:
Lavi, Felyne Paladin 2
HP	12/40	[ ] War Domain	[X] Evasive	[ ] War Invocation
MD	15
Recoveries 5/8 (2d10+2)		

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010
- Lavi

Lavi listened sadly as he heard the story of his ancestors. That probably explained why he didn't hear about the tomb before.

Though upon realizing the belt was for him, he didn't hold back and quickly put it on over his Jaggi-hide armor, slotting in the scale of the Golden Wyrm. Despite several centuries of being carried around, it still fit in like a charm. "It fits perfectly," he said, feeling a sudden burst of confidence from the belt. "Nyahaha, that red dragon won't see it coming!"

(Spending 2 recoveries to get up to 38 hp.)

pre:
Lavi, Felyne Paladin 2
HP	38/40	[ ] War Domain	[ ] Evasive	[ ] War Invocation
PD	15			[ ] Belt	[ ][ ][ ] Smite
MD	15					[ ] Sword
Recoveries 4/8+1 (2d10+2)		

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010
- Lavi

"OH YEAH?" Lavi shouts, climbing out of the hole and striking a pose, his new belt gleaming in a ray of sunlight poking through the ruins.

"I am Lavi, heir to the champion of the Great Gold Wyrm," raising his sword to the sky as his companions rose up too. "We are the Dragon Slayers, and we are here to kick your rear end!"

Initiative: 1d20+2+2 19

pre:
Lavi, Felyne Paladin 2
HP	38/40	[ ] War Domain	[ ] Evasive	[ ] War Invocation
PD	15			[ ] Belt	[ ][ ][ ] Smite
MD	15					[ ] Sword
Recoveries 4/8+1 (2d10+2)