Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010
- Lavi

(Average recovery is 29, which is perfect. Using one.)

After the Lich King used his magic through the orb, Lavi quietly backed away and walked off to fetch Impact. "Good job! You did your job well." The felyne quickly returned to the group holding the skull over his head. "So...where to now?" He asked, nervously glancing at Issac's orb.

pre:
Lavi, Felyne Paladin/Fighter 5
Stats		1/Battle	1/Day		 Natural Roll
HP	80/80	[ ] Evasive	[X][ ]  BBQ	 Odd: +1 Crit range until Crit
AC	23	[ ] Smite	[ ][ ][ ] Smite	 Even Esc +2: Make another attack (1/round)
PD	17	[ ] Belt	[ ] Sword	 Even miss: +Con THP
MD	18					 16+: +2 AC/PD
Recoveries 6/9 (5d10+2)				 Even hit (R ok): Reroll 1s	
Melee Attack: +10 vs AC; 5d10+6 damage
Ranged Attack: +7 vs AC: 5d8+4 damage; move reload
Implacable: Roll saves at start of turn, +1 to saves.
Threatening: -2 to disengage from me, unless I'm stunned, grappled, or unable to make OAs.
Skilled Intercept: 1/round normal save: pop free from 1 enemy; take half damage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010
- Lavi

"Temur..." Lavi grumbled, before gracefully dashing down the ladders to get down to the hobgoblin. The term graceful lost meaning on the second ladder, when Lavi tripped over the top rung and started tumbling all the way down to the button. Fortunately he was able to grab one of the lower rungs just in time to stop his noisy landing, and hop down on all fours without much sound.

Cat Dash (Str?+Cat): 1d20+3+2+5 20

Scurrying over, the felyne knocked Temur to the side and tossed a steak in the gargoyle's mouth. It wasn't one of his best. He let it cook a little too long, and it had been sitting in his pack uneaten for quite some time now. Not to mention extremely salty by this point. It was going to taste horrible and take a long time to chew through. But it's not like he cared how a stone monster thought it was going to taste.

Snack on this! (Dex+Cooking): 1d20+2+2+5 23

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010
- Lavi

"Mreow! Where did that thing come from?" Lavi said, getting out from under Jack as the debris flew away. He climbed up to the dragon's head, and raised his sword up. "I'll make sure we don't run anything!" The dragon kept drifting to the right, so he cut down the columns that were in it's way. He tried to knock them down on top of the dracoliches, but gravity wasn't cooperating. At least the columns were taken care of for now.

Slicing Columns (Str+Crafting): 1d20+3+4+5 17 Less than 25, nope
Once more with feeling (Str+Crafting): 1d20+3+4+5 31 a bit more than 20, yay

pre:
HP	80/80	[ ] Evasive	[X][ ]  BBQ	 Odd: +1 Crit range until Crit
Recoveries 6?/9 (5d10+2)				 Even hit (R ok): Reroll 1s	
Threatening: -2 to disengage from me, unless I'm stunned, grappled, or unable to make OAs.
Skilled Intercept: 1/round normal save: pop free from 1 enemy; take half damage.

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010
- Lavi

"Oh for the love of..." Lavi grumbled, swatting away the rubble. And now there was a new problem to deal with.

Then again, maybe one problem could help with another. Slinging his sword around his shoulder he batted at a piece of falling rubble as hard as he could with the flat side of his blade. "Just stay back you stinky rotten dragon!"

Batter up! (Str+Crafting): 1d20+3+4+5 25
Home Run Smite: 1d20+10+4+2 35 Hit! 5d10+1d12+6 48 (note: forgot +4 attack on Orokos, added here, hits either way)

Satisfied with his work, Lavi patted Jack on the shoulder and handed him a smoked rib. "Come on newbie, you're too young to die on us yet."

BBQ Healing: 5d10+6 36

pre:
HP	85/80	[ ] Evasive	[X][ ]  BBQ	 Odd: +1 Crit range until Crit
Recoveries 6?/9 (5d10+2)			 Even hit (R ok): Reroll 1s	

Krysmphoenix fucked around with this message at 16:03 on Dec 26, 2015

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010
- Lavi

Lavi slowly steps up. "I don't need much. I spoke to my ancestor before she went to the afterlife, and all the power I need I forge with my two paws." He gently patted the sword on his back.

"So the only thing I have to ask is for the corpses of the dracoliches we fought to be delivered to our fortress as intact as possible and free of necrotic influence, once you're done with them, sir. And it would be amiss to not include open invitation to any of your bone crafters who want to join us and work on dragonbone."

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010
- Lavi

Icon Dice (GGW, Three): 2d6 6, 5 2d6 2, 5 Oh dear.
Dracolich Crafting: 1d20+1+4+6 26

(To be edited when someone tells me what magic item they want)

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010
- Lavi

Roll reminder posted:

Dracolich Crafting: 1d20+1+4+6 26

Working with the dracoliches was much easier than expected. Less blood and organs to get out of the way, just pure bone and scale. The only tricky part was getting Issac to make sure the corpses weren't going reanimate on him while working. With everyone's needs satisfied, it was long overdue for Lavi to replace his armor. The jaggi hides were helpful, but didn't offer nearly as much necessary protection against dragon claws, fire breath, and the like.

Issac had claimed the red dracolich, so Lavi decided to work with the white one. Well, it wasn't entirely the white dracolich, he did reuse some of the scales shed by the red dracolich that he didn't tell Issac about. Without any necessary cleaning, the process went much faster than expected and all Lavi had to do was just arrange the scales where he needed them. Add a lick of gold paint for style, and in the end, it was...purrrfect.

(Lavi gets +2 Heavy Plate of Purrfection. +1 bonus to all defenses when at full HP.)

----

"Oh, salted catnip, I told them to wait to let me install the wings before setting it loose!" Lavi shouted when Rurik pointed out the fortress was flying away. Already it was too far away to try to shoot with a rope arrow or something. Over to the side though, Ryu had started flying to it on wyvern back with the trainer...

"Rurik, I have an idea. Launch me at the wyvern, I'll grab on and get to the fortress. Once up, I'll try to get it landed again" He shouted, slamming down his bowgun in front of the Lieutenant, and climbed on the loaded bolt. "Fire!"

Cat Launch! (Dex+Craft): 1d20+6+2+4 19 (Uh-oh)

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010
- Lavi

Lavi rubs his head after the impact. Maybe he should have added a bit more padding to the helmet.

"Merow, we meed to take back control of the fortress and get it to stop hovering. I have an idea. I can install the dragon wings to help stabilize the fortress, but we'll need Issac to animate them since the gears and pulleys to manipulate the wings aren't ready yet."

He glances around, but Issac isn't anywhere to be found. "Where is that bag of bones and his dog?"

pre:
Lavi, Felyne Paladin/Fighter 6
Stats		1/Battle	1/Day		 Fighter Natural Roll
HP	82/100	[ ] Evasive	[ ][ ]  BBQ	 Odd: +1 Crit range until Crit
AC	26+1	[ ] Smite	[ ][ ][ ] Smite	 Even hit (R ok): Reroll 1s	
PD	17+1	[ ] "Bastion"	[ ] Axe		 Even miss (R ok): Try to hit with +4 
MD	18+1			[ ] Belt revive	 Even Esc +2: Attack again (1/round)
Recoveries 11/11 (6d10+2)	[ ] War		 16+: +2 AC/PD		
Melee Attack: +11 vs AC; 4d10+6 damage; +1 to allies attacks vs same enemy
Ranged Attack: +8 vs AC: 4d8+4 damage; move reload
Purrfection: +1 to all defenses at full HP

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010
- Lavi

Initiative: 1d20+2+6 23

pre:
HP	100/100	[ ] Evasive	[ ][ ]  BBQ	 Odd: +1 Crit range until Crit
AC	26+1	[ ] Smite	[ ][ ][ ] Smite	 Even hit (R ok): Reroll 1s	
PD	17+1	[ ] "Bastion"	[ ] Axe		 Even miss (R ok): Try to hit with +4 
MD	18+1			[ ] Belt revive	 Even Esc +2: Attack again (1/round)
Recoveries 11/11 (6d10+2)	[ ] War		 16+: +2 AC/PD		

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010
- Lavi

Initiative: 1d20+2+6 23

pre:
HP	90/100	[ ] Evasive	[ ][ ]  BBQ	 Odd: +1 Crit range until Crit
AC	26	[ ] Smite	[ ][ ][ ] Smite	 Even hit (R ok): Reroll 1s	
PD	17	[ ] "Bastion"	[ ] Axe		 Even miss (R ok): Try to hit with +4 
MD	18			[ ] Belt revive	 Even Esc +2: Attack again (1/round)
Recoveries 9/11 (6d10+2)	[ ] War		 16+: +2 AC/PD		

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010
- Lavi

"Come on, the sooner we crush these guys the sooner we can get this thing fixed up!" Lavi grumbled, as he clambered onto the back of ostrich just to jump off in time to bring the axe down on the Cambion.

Smite Darkbolt Hellblade (which doesn't have a sword on it's sprite?): 1d20+11+4 34 4d10+1d12+6 40

pre:
HP	90/100	[ ] Evasive	[ ][ ]  BBQ	 Odd: +1 Crit range until Crit
AC	26	[X] Smite	[ ][ ][ ] Smite	 Even hit (R ok): Reroll 1s	
PD	17	[ ] "Bastion"	[ ] Axe		 Even miss (R ok): Try to hit with +4 
MD	18			[ ] Belt revive	 Even Esc +2: Attack again (1/round)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010
- Lavi

"Damned Fortress, we're losing ground here Issac! Literally!" Lavi shouted, digging his claws into the stone as he munched on a steak. Of course with the demon and the rest of the shadows around here, there probably wasn't much Issac could do right now either. He swung his axe at the Cambion in front of him, then spun his axe around in a circle before the Cambion could efficiently strike back. It still didn't hit the demon, but the other demon lurking about got a good swipe.

BBQ Healing on Self: 6d10+2+6 51
(Activating Greataxe of Protection, +5 to Defences until end of next turn)
Attack Hellblade: 1d20+11+2 23 Even Miss! 6d10+6 34 6 Damage, Lavi takes 15.
Hack and Slash Shadowthiefs oops, Darkbolt: 1d20+11+2 26 Odd hit 6d10+6 42 damage, and another +1 crit range

pre:
HP	71/100	[ ] Evasive	[X][ ]  BBQ	 Odd: +1 Crit range until Crit, at 18+
AC	26+5	[X] Smite	[ ][ ][ ] Smite	 Even hit (R ok): Reroll 1s	
PD	17+5	[ ] "Bastion"	[X] Axe		 Even miss (R ok): +4 to hit, half damage.
MD	18+5			[ ] Belt revive	 Even Esc +2: Attack again (1/round)
Melee Attack: +11 vs AC; 6d10+6 damage; +1 to allies attacks vs same enemy
Ranged Attack: +8 vs AC: 6d8+4 damage; move reload

Krysmphoenix fucked around with this message at 06:59 on Feb 12, 2016