Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bob Mundon
Dec 1, 2003
Your Friendly Neighborhood Gun Nut

Same scary high pressure for a handgun round as 5.7, but with a much bigger powder charge so your margin for error will be a lot bigger. Shoulder adds a layer of complexity, but might make a decent reloading candidate at that price.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

Proč bychom se netěšili když nám Pán Bůh zdraví dá?

The ammo isn't cheap but it can shoot .40SW out of the box. That's a real sales benefit, I think

DarkHorse
Dec 13, 2006

Vroom Vroom, BEEP BEEP!

Nap Ghost

Radetech is finally doing a production run of their smart slide 3 years after shot show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9g-cFtKKJng

Im probably going to wait for the VP9 version

DarkHorse fucked around with this message at 00:08 on Apr 6, 2021

SpartanIvy
May 18, 2007

Hair Elf

DarkHorse posted:

Radetech is finally doing a production run of their smart slide 3 years after shot show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9g-cFtKKJng

Im probably going to wait for the VP9 version

Only $1,000!

It is extremely cool.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"

I’m amazed that isn’t already a thing.

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.

Lmao that it's not cut for a red dot

jwang
Mar 31, 2013

That just means you should go ultra dumb and get the Leupold micro red dot that slots into the dovetail slot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zorak of Michigan
Jun 10, 2006

Waiting for his chance

Write me when the screen comes with a little fiber optic camera so it can also work as a sighting device.

Zorak of Michigan fucked around with this message at 19:45 on Apr 7, 2021