Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Surprisingly Dope
Jan 12, 2011

Lope burgs again
Sons of Anarchy is a badass show. I want to start a rewatch. I was thinking a good pace would to watch a new episode every weekday and then one episode over the weekend, starting tomorrow, January 30. Does that sound good to everyone?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Surprisingly Dope
Jan 12, 2011

Lope burgs again
Bump.

Junior G-man
Sep 15, 2004

Wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma

I'm quite, quite sure that most of the members of this forum are still too traumatised and horrified by the last 4+ seasons to be close to being able to re-watch without regressing and crying on the floor in the fetal position.

kazmeyer
Jul 26, 2001

'Cause we're the good guys.

why would you do this

why would anybody do this

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Junior G-man posted:

I'm quite, quite sure that most of the members of this forum are still too traumatised and horrified by the last 4+ seasons to be close to being able to re-watch without regressing and crying on the floor in the fetal position.

You would be correct in this assertion

Surprisingly Dope
Jan 12, 2011

Lope burgs again
It's on Netflix.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Why not just re-watch it quietly on your own without this thread. There's nothing worth discussing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pixelante
Mar 16, 2006

You people will by God act like a team, or at least like people who know each other, or I'll incinerate the bunch of you here and now.
What? No. Just.... no. What the gently caress.

TOO SOON. TOO SOON.

Christ, son, I'm sure you're trolling but it's TOO SOON.

• Locked thread