Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Melman v2

frank.club posted:

Dead space 3 was actually good.
It was actually a cooperative comedy game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyV4aUOc778

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ybd6e_dxVs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

It's cool because one time I said I liked it on Twitter and some dude got insanely very mad at me and now I post about liking it because I think that guy is probably a goon

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

Dad Space series is cool because all three games are feel very different, but are all still good. One is spooky resident evil style, two is basically Aliens, three is like a buddy cop horror comedy.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
You forgot the rail shooter

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

I don't have a console (it was on wii I think?) So I missed that one. Heard it was ok though

LampkinsMateSteve
Jan 1, 2005

I've really fucked it. Have I fucked it?
I hear they are playing with increasing the TTK in the CTE. That and maybe if premium goes on sale for 10-15 euros, would maybe bring me back. As it is, there are just too many bullshit deaths for me.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pharmaskittle posted:

I don't have a console (it was on wii I think?) So I missed that one. Heard it was ok though

Wii and those odd motion wands for PS3. It seriously wasn't half bad.

Literal Nazi Furry
Jan 27, 2008

Swastika - Helvetica - Ikea
Last night I dreamt of Adolf searching for Anne.
I lay on my back
standing alone in the corner watching the girls dance.

I'm on crystal meth.
I piss in my pants.
i don't think i've played a game with such unlikable characters in it as much as dead space 3. it's amazing how horrible everyone is. it owns

Kerosene19
May 7, 2007

Well it took them a while but the gun bench feature is now a thing.

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Melman v2
Looks like the betrayl dlc has prison and china town maps
Getaway gives you some kind of power plant
The mountain side map from killing floor
And a train yard
The mountain side map is horse poo poo
Trainyard is fun because you can hop on a fast moving train
Well hardly anyone is playing small conquest
Large conquest is a snorefest
Hesit is a cluster gently caress
Tdm i dont mind but why is the max 600 kills
Thats waaayy to much
Best mode is probably blood money
I got directly message by someone who called me a nub
And repeatedly killed by members of clan "Fondle my balls"
I never unlocked the bolt action or double barrel
Theres a bunch of new guns
Tommy gun , mp7
1887 is a random rear end shotgun but it kills most of the time
This is lever action shotgun

The weapons coming are 14 guns, four lethal melee weapons, and one non-lethal. They are: AUG A3 Assault Rifle, MP9 Machine Pistol, SP-AR DMR, Improvised Pistol, MX4 PDW, M98b Sniper Rifle, M1903 Springfield WW1 Rifle, WW1 Lewis Gun, Mammoth Gun (Triple Barrel Shotgun), RPK-74 Assault Rifle, Dual Wield Scorpions (Secondary), A-8S Harpoon Gun, M4 Shotgun, Karambit Knife, Devil’s Toothpick Knife, Cleaver, Inquisition Sword (from Dragon Age), and a Shovel.

I actually saw someone try to use that sword before i merc'd them

LampkinsMateSteve
Jan 1, 2005

I've really fucked it. Have I fucked it?
I actually grabbed the Robbery and Getaway DLCs because they were free for a short while — but never even tried the maps. Maybe if I get really bored before BF1 then.

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Melman v2
http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/JCDmahdi90/video/18350247

Jim DiGriz
Apr 28, 2008

Maybe there is no room for guys like us.
Grimey Drawer
So this game is now 5 eurobucks on Origin. Since I'm not one to play anything other than TDM with strangers online, is the solo campaign worth it?

xyigx
Nov 6, 2012

Jim DiGriz posted:

So this game is now 5 eurobucks on Origin. Since I'm not one to play anything other than TDM with strangers online, is the solo campaign worth it?

Single player is rear end. Base maps tdm is good though. All of the map packs have 1-2 decent tdm maps and about the same for domination. With naval conquest having the best Dom/tdm meat grinder map in the game. But nobody really runs tdm on expansion maps so unless you want the guns if you only play tdm I wouldn't buy any expansions unless they are less than $5.

Oh gently caress I just realised that this is the Hardline thread lol. Ok Hardline is 99% dead. Single player was ok if cheesy 80's cop shows are your thing.

xyigx fucked around with this message at 19:00 on Aug 18, 2016

Jim DiGriz
Apr 28, 2008

Maybe there is no room for guys like us.
Grimey Drawer

xyigx posted:

Single player is rear end. Base maps tdm is good though. All of the map packs have 1-2 decent tdm maps and about the same for domination. With naval conquest having the best Dom/tdm meat grinder map in the game. But nobody really runs tdm on expansion maps so unless you want the guns if you only play tdm I wouldn't buy any expansions unless they are less than $5.

Oh gently caress I just realised that this is the Hardline thread lol. Ok Hardline is 99% dead. Single player was ok if cheesy 80's cop shows are your thing.

Thanks, actually they are my thing somewhat. I recall BF3 being good, so it's probably something similar shooting-wise - we'll see.

xyigx
Nov 6, 2012

Jim DiGriz posted:

Thanks, actually they are my thing somewhat. I recall BF3 being good, so it's probably something similar shooting-wise - we'll see.

Yeah I actually enjoyed most of the single player to be honest. But cheesy cops shows are fun to me. It is not bad company good but it is one of the better battlefield single player games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Now that I've reached full :spergin: in BF4, Is Hardline Premium worth it? I see the main game is down to $4.49 on PSN :classiclol: but I paid full price when it first came out :negative: and gave up after a few months. Premium is at full price at $50 though, and the Ultimate Shortcut pack is $10.

Did they fix the ridiculous equipment/man leveling system?

I'm between this and re-buying GTA:V knowing that I can short markets this time.

red19fire fucked around with this message at 09:16 on Aug 23, 2016

• Locked thread