Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bong

by Shine
I've always thought about coming out to my dad because he mutters "im gay" to himself but secretly I think he'd harass me until I died if I did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol

My gbs dad says n*gger at the dinner table, smiles and expects me to give him a high five. I just want to do my homework.

les fleurs du mall

by LadyAmbien
coming out of what OP

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Captain No-mates

my gbs dad keeps hitting on my girlfriend trying to set up a cuck joke.

bong

by Shine
my gbs dad keeps photoshopping 9/11 backgrounds into our family photos

----------------

Diqnol

my GBS dad tries to bond with me by skinning small birds and rodents. Can he just not ugh

Diqnol

I stopped bringing my friends over for 4th of july. Dad kept writing "doobie" in mustard on them and giggling :rolleyes:

Miss Psychosis

My ADTRW father gave my a cake on my 16th birthday that said "Legal in 12 states!" in pink frosting.

dogcrash truther
My TCC dad died after nodding off in a hot car

tao of lmao

my bss dad burned all my rob liefeld comics :mad:

les fleurs du mall

by LadyAmbien
My Hellthread dad

----------------

Diqnol

Coupons Dad Won't Stop Giving Me $25 Fridays Cards For Me And My Girlfriend

bong

by Shine
i still cant believe my gbs dad and i climbed to the second camp on everest just to laugh at people who didnt make the peak

----------------

saboten

Dont bully me! posted:

my bss dad burned all my rob liefeld comics :mad:

thank u bacalou

Captain No-mates

my gbs dad killed my rabbit with a hammer to see what would happen :(

i am he

my dad, a byob poster, steals all my pills and thinks that object permanence is "gay"

Salmiakki

Quickscope420dad posted:

My Hellthread dad

my dad has turned slightly grey and everything he says is in a quieter voice, the doctors say its an early stage of a very serious illness??

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

saboten

i love my yad dad

thank u bacalou

Miss Psychosis

My TFR dad taught me how to appropriately assess and plan to eliminate threats at age 7.

les fleurs du mall

by LadyAmbien

Salmiakki posted:

my dad has turned slightly grey and everything he says is in a quieter voice, the doctors say its an early stage of a very serious illness??

My forums cancer dad acts like nothing's wrong

----------------

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

i am he posted:

my dad, a byob poster, steals all my pills and thinks that object permanence is "gay"

lol

Miss Psychosis

My Games dad is a disappointment.

Miss Psychosis

My Imp Zone brother is even more so.

Salmiakki

saboten posted:

i love my yad dad

he puts his own drawings on the fridge and theyre very beautiful

ty cat dynamite

dogcrash truther
I don't know who my gbs dad is; he could be any of the many men who had sex with my mom while her husband watched

Diqnol

YOSPOS dad put a sticker on my computer that says "you don't have to be crazy to alt f4 on this computer...but it helps!" and set my background to steve jobs. I don't think he'll ever accept my choice to use windows :(

les fleurs du mall

by LadyAmbien
My GBS dad has like 1 beer and then starts showing how much he really hates women and all his friends join in????

----------------

saboten

dogcrash truther posted:

I don't know who my gbs dad is; he could be any of the many men who had sex with my mom while her husband watched

thank u bacalou

Full-Bodied Flavor

my GIP dad is dead

bong

by Shine
EN daddy insists i call him daddy even though im 27 and he divorced my mom

----------------

ass
My YOSPOS dad broke my android phone and keeps calling me a "poor."

----------------

bong

by Shine
my en dad got pissed on in a well once and he never stops talking about it

----------------

ass
My QCS dad is a sad hosed up person who isn't accepted anywhere. The funny kids in school made fun of my gay haircut (i blame my dad) and he was there. he just stared. When I got back home he invited his friends over and they all ganged up on me and made fun of my haircut and he kept going to my school everyday ever since

----------------

Diqnol

My GBS cowa dad keeps making fun of my teen girlfriend because he cannot understand her mind.

Salmiakki

True and Real posted:

My GBS cowa dad keeps making fun of my teen girlfriend because he cannot understand her mind.

ty cat dynamite

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN
my diy dad tried to build us a house

ass

True and Real posted:

i saw the post before u edited :troll:

----------------

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN

dogcrash truther posted:

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN
my yospos dad made two accounts and argues with himself using them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao

dogcrash truther posted:

• Locked thread