Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pram
Jun 10, 2001
the lenovo pos my work gave me has developed keyboard prints on the screen. great job

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pram
Jun 10, 2001

theadder posted:

im sheltered within the strong arms of apple patents

lol

pram
Jun 10, 2001
i am shocked, shocked i tell you. just dumbstruck. completely taken off guard. that a non mac laptop is lovely and terrible

pram
Jun 10, 2001

Phoenixan posted:

why not have both?

pram
Jun 10, 2001
hopefully they also explode and kill their owners

pram
Jun 10, 2001
I got a peer reviewed studY here , and I'm sorry to say . To all the thinkpad owners itt that it turns out instead of being good, they're actually poo poo

pram
Jun 10, 2001
LOL

pram
Jun 10, 2001
to those who dont know. the laptop referenced above has a literal light built in. as if its 1998

pram
Jun 10, 2001

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

"it sure would be useless to be able to use this laptop's built-in LED light to read things other than just keys" - a buffoon

pram
Jun 10, 2001
lol

pram
Jun 10, 2001
yeah i wonder why cellphones dont use a retarded led light, instead of backlit keys? ?? / ?

pram
Jun 10, 2001
wrong, all of you

pram
Jun 10, 2001
u use it to look like a big dork w/ a poo poo laptop

pram
Jun 10, 2001
a usb monitor?

pram
Jun 10, 2001
lol

pram
Jun 10, 2001

theadder posted:

waitin 4 dyp 'well i format anyway' posts

pram
Jun 10, 2001
Uhh it's good, that software is a value add. Like the reading light. Macfags!!

pram
Jun 10, 2001
The Mac value add is having premium, tasteful hardware paired with the most powerful and advanced operating system ever conceived

pram
Jun 10, 2001
Go back to gbs moron

pram
Jun 10, 2001
microdrive

pram
Jun 10, 2001
uhh yeah its $700 if you want 64gb of storage which is half full from windows being installed

pram
Jun 10, 2001

AND its on sale :shepface:

pram
Jun 10, 2001

$1029 for a functional surface 'laptop replacement' bloody yr fuckin dumb

pram
Jun 10, 2001

uncurable mlady posted:

my fave surface marketing thing is how they have no loving clue what they're trying to compete against

"it's got a usb port! its a real computer!" *costs 2x as much as an ipad*
"it's got a touchscreen AND a keyboard, that's much better than a laptop!" *still costs more than a base mba with keyboard*

it is an uncompromising convergence platform delivering authentically digital experiences

pram
Jun 10, 2001
youre already quoting the meltdown

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pram
Jun 10, 2001
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs

• Locked thread